Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 08:06 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Gee, one man killed by one other man ! This must be a crime wave !!

Hate to break it to you Trumpees, but people kill other people every day in this country, and if the best you can come up with is this one on one crime, you are really digging into the bottom of the barrel !!

But I do understand, things are a little rough for Trump and his fans right now, so any diversion probably helps you forget about the real issues haunting Trump.

The ironic point is that the man that was murdered was an advocate for the very person that killed him.
If the illegal alien was not allowed to stay in this country or was never allowed to sneak in in the first place that guy would still be alive today.

Of course we have plenty of native criminals and some are murderers but why do the Dems work so hard to import more?

The Left knows that Trump is right about illegal aliens being a bad thing for the country and it wasn't that long ago that the likes of Obama, Pelosi and the rest told us how bad illegal immigration was so what has changed?
What has changed is the Dems hate Trump with such a passion that if Trump wanted to open the borders to the world the Dems would be telling us how much we need a wall to stop the invaders.

The real issue is that we still have a crisis at the border and no good feelings from the Left is going to stop it.
Call it irony, call it karma but this guy dying due to the actions of a person he was advocating for is a fine example that some people you just can't help.

This case reminds me of when the family pit bull attacks the baby or when a guy that keeps a lion or bear as a pet finds himself being mauled by his "friend".

Old 10-14-2019, 08:43 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Ah yes, Kate Steinle—ever the Trumpian talking point. If Ms. Steinle was anti-Trump, she’d probably be the topic of another of the OP’s ridicule threads.
What a nasty thing to say! Just shrug her killing off as a "Trumpian talking point"? That poor young woman would have been alive today if that illegal was kept out of our country.

(And the same goes for Mollie Tibetts.)

I never knew how uncaring many liberals can be until the advent of social media. It's like the curtain has been pulled back.

Old 10-14-2019, 08:47 AM

8,506 posts, read 4,750,085 times
I call it a coincidence. And rather unbecoming to treat the death of a human being in such a cavalier manner.

Old 10-14-2019, 08:47 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What do you say about that poor woman Kate Steinle that was walking with her Dad on a pier in San Francisco and was gunned down by a twice deported illegal alien that just happened to find a gun on a bench? I suppose the Loony Libs blame the gun. The illegal aliens story changed several times but he admitted to finding the gun and he thought about shooting it at some seals in the water but instead shot Kate.

He was arrested and found not guilty in a travesty of justice. I have a feeling that in the upside down world of California he would have been in more trouble and would be serving out a lengthy prison term if he had shot a seal.

Bottom line it is impossible for someone to be killed at the hands of an illegal alien IF our immigration laws were enforced and our border was secure.
I agree on all points, except one. That illegal scumbag was NOT deported twice. Try FIVE times.

(I had one liberal call me a racist - what else is new, right? - because I made the egregious error of referring to Steinle's killed as....her killer. He said that the "undocumented immigrant" (oye) felt bad enough about the accident without people like me calling him a killer.)

Old 10-14-2019, 08:48 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Let me get this straight. OP is saying a person who criticizes Trump deserves to die. Because there was no proof the VICTIM advocated open borders; only that he criticized Trump and his immigration policies, which are definitely draconian. Trump wants to go so far as to DNA test immigrants.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/2/2...eland-security

Old 10-14-2019, 08:50 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What a nasty thing to say! Just shrug her killing off as a "Trumpian talking point"? That poor young woman would have been alive today if that illegal was kept out of our country.

(And the same goes for Mollie Tibetts.)

I never knew how uncaring many liberals can be until the advent of social media. It's like the curtain has been pulled back.
Spare us the fake outrage when you have absolutely no words about the calls of poetic justice and karma over this person’s death—not to mention, this ridiculous thread celebrating the murder of an innocent man.

Old 10-14-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Let me get this straight. OP is saying a person who criticizes Trump deserves to die. Because there was no proof the VICTIM advocated open borders; only that he criticized Trump and his immigration policies, which are definitely draconian.
^Exactly this.

Old 10-14-2019, 08:54 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,784,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Spare us the fake outrage when you have absolutely no words about the calls of poetic justice and karma over this person’s death—not to mention, this ridiculous thread celebrating the murder of an innocent man.
I was gonna say, liberals...stop getting in the way of trump supporters spiking the ball over the death of someone with whom they politically disagreed with.

Old 10-14-2019, 09:00 AM

62,976 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Who's celebrating the murder of an innocent man? Liberals sure like to spin the truth a lot.

Old 10-14-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I was gonna say, liberals...stop getting in the way of trump supporters spiking the ball over the death of someone with whom they politically disagreed with.
You’re right, for sure.

It just kills me—the fake outrage over a liberal daring to call out their constant use of Ms. Steinle as a talking point against illegals. Liberals shall never invoke the name of Ms. Steinle! Only conservatives can utter her name and only as a prop agains illegals.

Oh, but conservatives? Yeah, it’s totally fine to celebrate the death of a Trump critic.

Please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies