Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 05:27 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
I've noted your post history and it comes down solidly on the side of the lefties. Nothing wrong with that, just admit it and be proud of it. It's really better than being a fence sitter.....which you are not.
So I’m supposed to bring up what Obama or any past references to another president dead or alive? How does that work? I mean it takes heat off of Trump. I think the real question is, why can’t or won’t you all see Trump for what he is? Other then he should stop tweeting your lips are firmly glued to his arse. He can’t do or say anything that’s wrong. I gave Trump credit for make sure that having health insurance is no longer mandatory. I was tired of paying the penalty for not being able to have health insurance.

So I ask, other then him tweeting like a 12 year old girl, what’s he done that you disagree with?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Why not testify in the open so everyone can hear and see what he's got to say?
Exactly. I’m tired of not knowing what’s going on behind those closed doors. I’m not asking to hear top secret information, but I think something like this or needs to be held where we can ALL hear and see it.

Old 10-16-2019, 05:40 PM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Sure, I don’t live in the past. Why should I post whatever it is that Obama is doing these days or did?

Because that would make you a hypocrite. Do I need to make it any more obvious? You don't like the past...then the hell with it....

Quote:
You keep asking me the same question and I always give you the same answer. Unlike where I ask you, what’s Trump done that you don’t agree with?

I've made derogatory posts towards trump. Because you see my screen name, blow off my response, is not my fault.....comprehension is a virtue....you should try it.

Quote:
I know I’ll never get a legitimate answer from you or the others.

You assume you've asked a legitimate question....see how that works....

Quote:
Don’t tell anyone but Trump is president. Which means whatever he says and does now falls on him.

So, does your statement also belong to past presidents? Or do you just live in the present?

Quote:
You and the rest of his supporters need to stop living in the past.

So, does your statement also belong to past presidents? Or do you just live in the present, and just don't care what was said and or happened in the past?

Old 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He’s in good company opposing Trump, I guess at this point we are close to the end. I don’t hear anymore whining about the whistle blower only having second hand knowledge. LOL
The whistleblower is so fifteen minutes ago...

Old 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Exactly. I’m tired of not knowing what’s going on behind those closed doors. I’m not asking to hear top secret information, but I think something like this or needs to be held where we can ALL hear and see it.

Now this is some funny ass crap.....

Then take it to a full impeachment.....lets see what EVERYONE has to say....

Why not, what's to hide?

Both of you should be asking for impeachment hearings.....in the open....

Old 10-16-2019, 05:45 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
He will if Articles are drawn and the case goes to the Senate for trial.

Right now, all testimony is protected, just like with any Grand Jury. The first public hearing you will see in the House is when the vote is taken on whether to impeach or not.

Old 10-16-2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
He will if Articles are drawn and the case goes to the Senate for trial.

Right now, all testimony is protected, just like with any Grand Jury.

If they draw articles of impeachment, that means they have to vote for it to go to the senate......which means the house has impeached trump.

And you are right, now, it's all protected....is there a reason they don't want to go to a full vote? Be honest cuebald.

Old 10-16-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Because that would make you a hypocrite. Do I need to make it any more obvious? You don't like the past...then the hell with it....

I've made derogatory posts towards trump. Because you see my screen name, blow off my response, is not my fault.....comprehension is a virtue....you should try it.

You assume you've asked a legitimate question....see how that works....

So, does your statement also belong to past presidents? Or do you just live in the present?

So, does your statement also belong to past presidents? Or do you just live in the present, and just don't care what was said and or happened in the past?
What you really want is for everyone to leave your crybaby president alone, like him you can’t take the heat without bringing Hillary or Obama up.

Again for you and the other Trump supporters you have that us VS them mentality and you can’t move past it. Nor will you ever.
Each time I ask you what is it about Trump you take issue with. No reply. So please forgive me for being old and remind me, what is it that he does that bothers you? You ignored it again in my last post.

Oh and answering a question with a question isn’t an answer.

Like you keep reminding others Trump is president might want to remember that yourself.

Old 10-16-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Now this is some funny ass crap.....

Then take it to a full impeachment.....lets see what EVERYONE has to say....

Why not, what's to hide?

Both of you should be asking for impeachment hearings.....in the open....
Your confused yet again I don’t want him impeached gone. Yes. Not impeached. I’m willing to wait until his term is over even if it’s in 2024.

Old 10-16-2019, 06:29 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,408,559 times
Quote:
We shall see.
We shall see.... Trump getting re-elected next year!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies