Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2019, 08:48 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,096,287 times

Advertisements

Any arrests yet?

Oh, okay. Haha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2019, 08:50 AM

20,838 posts, read 17,131,949 times
Here's the truth for y'all doubting Barr the DOJ and the US Attorney Northam. And it really is the truth.

The roll out will start with the sitting grand jury indictments. Here are the people who will be affected.

Peter Struzk
James Comey
John Brennan
John Clapper
Lisa Page
Andrew McCabe

and others.

The charges will range from lying under other, lying to the FBI, obstruction of justice and may reach to sedition and treason.

I recommend that you find an appropriate diversion as when the whip comes down, it's gonna hurt.

MAGA

Old 10-25-2019, 08:53 AM

5,994 posts, read 2,249,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
See! Just like this one.
Please elaborate.

Edit: Ahh I saw your earlier post where you call everyone that disagrees with you communist scum. How Stalin of you to accuse everyone that does not GooseStep your way a communist because you have no other way to articulate your point.

Your still in bootcamp for trolling, you have to do better than that, otherwise this is not fun.

Old 10-25-2019, 08:54 AM

37,170 posts, read 19,259,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Here's the truth for y'all doubting Barr the DOJ and the US Attorney Northam. And it really is the truth.

The roll out will start with the sitting grand jury indictments. Here are the people who will be affected.

Peter Struzk
James Comey
John Brennan
John Clapper
Lisa Page
Andrew McCabe

and others.

The charges will range from lying under other, lying to the FBI, obstruction of justice and may reach to sedition and treason.

I recommend that you find an appropriate diversion as when the whip comes down, it's gonna hurt.

MAGA
Are they really going to "indict" McCabe again? Will they do it like last time?

Thanks. I needed a laugh.

Old 10-25-2019, 08:58 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,096,287 times
Quote:

Peter Struzk
James Comey
John Brennan
John Clapper
Lisa Page
Andrew McCabe

and others.

MAGA

Be sure to let us know when they're indicted.

I'm honestly not sure whether you know this is false but you pretend to believe it....or if you really believe these people are going to be in any trouble.

Either way, let us know when the arrests happen.

Old 10-25-2019, 08:59 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,596,506 times
Quote:

Peter Struzk
James Comey
John Brennan
John Clapper
Lisa Page
Andrew McCabe

and others.

MAGA
Don't forget Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (or was it Tony? I can never keep those two straight) and his Pizzagate crew, the bogeyman, George Soros, Barack HUSSEIN Obama (gotta include the middle name in caps), and the guy at the reservoir who pours the gay frog powder mix into the water supply. You know in your bones you are going to finally get them.

As an aside, a "whip" doesn't really "come down" ("lashes" perhaps?). Maybe you were thinking of a hammer or axe?

Old 10-25-2019, 09:01 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,611,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He misused his government phone for personal use and sent biased texts, other than that nothing.
And you know there were tons of agents that did the same when Clinton was in office.

Old 10-25-2019, 09:02 AM

27,692 posts, read 16,182,319 times
If it happens, (it will) dems are sure to cry "foul".

Old 10-25-2019, 09:06 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,742,252 times
Quote:

Peter Struzk
James Comey
John Brennan
John Clapper
Lisa Page
Andrew McCabe

and others.

MAGA
Don't worry everyone I'll translate

Here's the truth for y'all doubting Barr, etc etc.:

conclusory assertion
conclusory assertion
conclusory assertion
conclusory assertion
conclusory assertion

Evidence? MAGA

Old 10-25-2019, 09:12 AM

57,388 posts, read 26,302,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
And you know there were tons of agents that did the same when Clinton was in office.
We should fire any government employee that has a political opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies