Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 08:18 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Bannon would still be working in Trump's White house right now, if Trump let him.
There was clearly a falling out.
Bannon has been consistently negative since the departure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
"I'll vote for (fill in the blank - in this case Trump) - just to troll (fill in the blank, in this case "the libs")! Who cares if the country goes down the toilet, as long as "my team" wins"

SMDH.

Party over country. We used to elect leaders, now we elect trolls.

Exactly.
It's disheartening to see how far that we have fallen.
My Dad told me a long time ago, not to judge people by Political party, but to vote my conscience and who
I think would do the best job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2019, 08:28 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
BTW when did Darth Vader and King Cheetos stop being BFFs?

Old 10-29-2019, 04:30 AM

10,763 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
BTW when did Darth Vader and King Cheetos stop being BFFs?
I doubt they ever were BFF, just Trump liked Bannon's aggressive nature, but probably disagreed with his ideas at times and that led to Trump firing Bannon because Bannon doesn't compromise.

I'm sure Bannon still wants Trump to win, but he'd surely be bitter about the way things ended.
That's the impression I get from his comments.

Old 10-29-2019, 04:32 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I don't understand the reason why he thinks he would lose supporters. I didn't vote for Trump because he is or isn't a billionaire. That doesn't interest me. I voted for him because I agree with him on issues and because the establishment told me not to vote for him. I don't think of him as a scumbag. I like his personality.
because the establishment told me not to vote for him

Right here! Too many people still haven't figured it out.

Old 10-29-2019, 04:39 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
I seriously doubt that "Trump knows the tax system inside-out" . That is ridiculous. Trump pays people to know the tax system "inside-out", that's all.

I've always believed one of the big reasons he won't release his tax returns is he's not nearly as rich as he pretends to be. Personally, I don't care how rich he is or isn't. It would confirm (again) what a big liar he is though. And in writing, in documents he's had to sign though so he couldn't really blame anyone else for that - though I've no doubt he'll try if it comes down to it.

Trump is too ignorant to know the "inside-out" of ANYTHING! Besides not wanting the world to see that he is only a billionaire WANNABE, he doesn't want everyone to see how much he OWES SOOOOOOO MANY!

Old 10-29-2019, 04:40 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump is too ignorant to know the "inside-out" of ANYTHING! Besides not wanting the world to see that he is only a billionaire WANNABE, he doesn't want everyone to see how much he OWES SOOOOOOO MANY!
Does it really matter if Trump is a billionaire, or not one? He's rich and he can't be bought by the establishment.

Old 10-29-2019, 04:50 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Does it really matter if Trump is a billionaire, or not one? He's rich and he can't be bought by the establishment.
Bahahahahahahahaha. “He can’t be bought by the establishment”.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever read.

Not to mention a complete farce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies