Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 07:36 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,584,601 times

Advertisements

It is just another way for the Left (Democrats) to further DIVIDE the country to make us ALL as citizens WEAKER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2019, 12:17 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
The once-respected New York Times writes that airing the National Anthem on early morning TV sign-on causes mental anguish in certain viewers. The song's political overtones triggers those that dislike America and everything it stands for.

So the Anthem needs to go, like historic statues, now-offensive school and street names and all threats to safe spaces.
God forbid young children learn the lyrics!

Any input from the Anti-Columbus sect?

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...cal-overtones/

Do you mean people like Donald Trump?
Trump insulting not only California and Chicago,but slinging multiple insults about Baltimore...
You do know that the National Anthem was written by Francis Scott key during the Revolution while he was on a ship in Baltimore harbor? Shame on Donald Trump!

https://baltimore.org/guides-interests/national-anthem

Old 11-03-2019, 12:36 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
So now the self-appointed "fourth branch of government" hates our national anthem, along with law-enforcement, soldiers, all white people, all men, heterosexuals, energy-independence, capitalism, hard work, motherhood, and anything to do with Christianity.

Yet they love third term abortions, fourth term "abortions," transvestism, Islam, terrorists, especially when the are also "austere clerics," illegal immigration, taxes, and multiple attempts at coup d'etat against a duly elected president.

I am just about to the point where I have nothing to say to anyone identifying as a liberal, progressive, or even democrat. The Republic is long dead. The only thing left to do is take sides in the civil war. Since we have all the guns, and the military is 2/3 on our side, I am pretty sure we got this.

Old 11-03-2019, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
So now the self-appointed "fourth branch of government" hates our national anthem, along with law-enforcement, soldiers, all white people, all men, heterosexuals, energy-independence, capitalism, hard work, motherhood, and anything to do with Christianity.

Yet they love third term abortions, fourth term "abortions," transvestism, Islam, terrorists, especially when the are also "austere clerics," illegal immigration, taxes, and multiple attempts at coup d'etat against a duly elected president.

I am just about to the point where I have nothing to say to anyone identifying as a liberal, progressive, or even democrat. The Republic is long dead. The only thing left to do is take sides in the civil war. Since we have all the guns, and the military is 2/3 on our side, I am pretty sure we got this.

I am a Democrat.

I grew up while my Father was in the armed forces. My Husband was a Police Officer. I am a Mother.
(I have a cousin in law enforcement and several in the Military...most I think are Democrats)

So no, I don't hate our national Anthem, law enforcement or soldiers, hard work, Capitalism or Motherhood.
I have lived all of them or with all of them..

You are being over dramatic and ridiculous.
I am just another American who loves my country and my family.

You may think you have all of the guns, like I said my husband was a Police Officer. He is a sharp shooter.
It is ridiculous to think you are the only ones who own guns. But my Husband, as an ex-Police Officer respects the law, so it is unlikely he plans to go on a wild rampage killing other American citizens, regardless of political party!!!!

Oh, and by the way we are still a great Republic and Country. Never Stopped.
Take the streets in your weird partisan fantasy and the Police Officers and Military that you speak of, will take care of you in very short order.

I was a Registered Republican for over 4 decades but I am beginning to think that there are some parts of the

Republican party that have totally lost their sanity!

Old 11-03-2019, 12:58 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
The once-respected New York Times writes that airing the National Anthem on early morning TV sign-on causes mental anguish in certain viewers. The song's political overtones triggers those that dislike America and everything it stands for.

So the Anthem needs to go, like historic statues, now-offensive school and street names and all threats to safe spaces.
God forbid young children learn the lyrics!

Any input from the Anti-Columbus sect?

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...cal-overtones/
Good lord, who cares? I sure don't.

Old 11-03-2019, 01:00 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I am a Democrat.

I grew up while my Father was in the armed forces. My Husband was a Police Officer. I am a Mother.
(I have a cousin in law enforcement and several in the Military...most I think are Democrats)

So no, I don't hate our national Anthem, law enforcement or soldiers, hard work, Capitalism or Motherhood.
I have lived all of them or with all of them..

You are being over dramatic and ridiculous.
I am just another American who loves my country and my family.

You may think you have all of the guns, like I said my husband was a Police Officer. He is a sharp shooter.
It is ridiculous to think you are the only ones who own guns. But my Husband, as an ex-Police Officer respects the law, so it is unlikely he plans to go on a wild rampage killing other American citizens, regardless of political party!!!!

Oh, and by the way we are still a great Republic and Country. Never Stopped.
Take the streets in your weird partisan fantasy and the Police Officers and Military that you speak of, will take care of you in very short order.

I was a Registered Republican for over 4 decades but I am beginning to think that there are some parts of the

Republican party that have totally lost their sanity!
In the other thread you said you are a life-long republican. What you are is a "seminar caller." I don't believe a thing you said, and if you were paying any attention to the news, you would know that everything that I am saying is exactly right.

Old 11-03-2019, 01:10 AM

Quote:
In the other thread you said you are a life-long republican. What you are is a "seminar caller." I don't believe a thing you said, and if you were paying any attention to the news, you would know that everything that I am saying is exactly right.
As I stated I was a Republican until Donald Trump then changed my party to Democrat.
(I don't feel like I left the Republican party, I feel like it left me. They changed. Not me.)

I was raised in a home where my parents were Democrats. But,upon turning adult I always identified as a Republican.
Well, I use to, at any rate.

Not sure what a "seminar caller" is. I don't care what you believe or don't believe. That's up to you.
But I am being honest.
And if you really feel like what you just said in that post, I have to say you need help and should seek some out.
It's not normal or healthy to want to go to the streets and kill other Americans because they have a political opinion different than your own.
Military men and Police aren't going to want to take to the streets and kill Democrats even if they are Republicans.
Just like military men and Police who Democrats aren't going to take to the streets to kill Republicans.
Unless they were crazy!

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 11-03-2019 at 01:28 AM..

Old 11-03-2019, 01:52 AM

Quote:
I don't believe a thing you said, and if you were paying any attention to the news, you would know that everything that I am saying is exactly right.
You need to expand/change your news source, because that is crazy talk and propaganda.
It is meant to divide and separate the people of your country. It is anything but Patriotic.

Old 11-03-2019, 01:57 AM

Quote:

WOW, where did you go to get your indoctrination?

Old 11-03-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It is just another way for the Left (Democrats) to further DIVIDE the country to make us ALL as citizens WEAKER.
So explain just what the hell is that that drives Democrat to do something to DIVIDE and make ALL citizens WEAKER? And you mentioned ALL citizens. So also explain what drives Democrats to make themselves weaker?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies