Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 07:45 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,175,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
You should really read up on the science of the issue.
200,000 years of human evolution would disagree that science has anything to do with this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2019, 08:35 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,175,586 times
Quote:
Again those outraged presume this is due to people born a man trying to pretend they can get pregnant and such rather than the transmen(born female). Why is that group seemingly so invisible? Doesn’t fit the fear narrative of some dude just dressing up to peek at girls?
Are they too dumb to realize when the conversation is about women's health & cervical cancer; that this applies to them?

Are they unaware that women's health care knowledge has always lagged behind that of men & that 'women's health care' only achieved validity in the last century & their efforts are a direct threat to that validity?

Do you know why the surgical procedure of removing a woman's uterus is called a HYSTERectomy? That most complaints from women about pelvic pain or abnormal menstrual cycles were invalidated as being 'all in our heads'? That we were just acting HYSTERical & that by just removing our female reproductive organs instead of applying medical science & LISTENING to us; they could silence our HYSTERia?

The phrase WOMEN'S HEALTH matters. Our ability to access that healthcare matters because our (often) lower socio-economic status can inhibit our access. It matters that we are not patronized & invalidated; how dare they pull the rug out from under our barely gained footing to compromise this!

Why do I have to forgo holistic health care; care that takes into account all that it means to be a woman, care that takes into account my vulnerabilities & strengths; just because they have a gender identity issue?

Have they confused what being a real man means & think that they can now be my invalidators because they are the man now? Because REAL men don't take issue with women having access to women's health care.

Old 01-14-2020, 12:24 PM

27,306 posts, read 16,296,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
They did conceive those babies, and at least 2 of the 3 did it the good old fashioned way, despite male hair cuts, clothing, and name changes.
IOW women.

Old 01-14-2020, 12:42 PM

33,592 posts, read 12,794,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
A transgender man is someone who was born a woman and then transitioned to become a man. Transitioning might or might not include the removal of the uterus and/or hormonal therapy. If the individual still has a uterus and they do not take hormones to stop menstruation, then they can and do menstruate. They can also get pregnant if they do things that would lead to that condition.

I'm not sure if people are confused and don't understand what a transgender man is (i.e. a biological female who has transitioned or is in the process of transitioning to becoming a man) or if they are, for whatever reason, insisting that this is not a thing that happens.

I also do not care who is menstruating at any given time or at any time at all or what kind of genitals people have under their skirts/pants. I don't know why others are so worried about this. (Not you, PV; just in general.)
Biologically female identifying as female high school competitive athletes care because they may have to compete against biological males who identify as female.

Old 01-14-2020, 12:52 PM

29,886 posts, read 14,936,740 times
Quote:
Again those outraged presume this is due to people born a man trying to pretend they can get pregnant and such rather than the transmen(born female). Why is that group seemingly so invisible? Doesn’t fit the fear narrative of some dude just dressing up to peek at girls?
Which is still a female.

Old 01-14-2020, 12:59 PM

30,305 posts, read 18,861,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
This is why one should never give credence to the mentally ill or freaks. It only empowers them to test new borders, which will lead one more and more to the level of insanity.

There is a reason that humans define social norms; it is for the perpetuation of the species and civilization. Deviants have been identified as such, as they threaten the moral fabric and stability of a civilization.

A freak is a freak.

Old 01-14-2020, 01:14 PM

2,486 posts, read 831,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post

These are the same people who claim science as their master.

Except when it comes to biology, which is an EXACT SCIENCE!

Men cannot have babies. I dare anyone to scientifically prove otherwise.

carry on

Old 01-14-2020, 01:17 PM

12,715 posts, read 7,873,199 times
Luke 18:11 KJV - "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies