Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 02:33 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Well dear. As you know. There's no way I can pass your ridiculous test. I don't care. It doesn't change anything. If you don't want to think there were any Democrats in that crowd, that's on you. Like I said, I choose to believe the winners. And that was a winning crowd.

True, you can't support THE RIDICULOUS THING YOU WROTE.

If you wanna say you suspect that some of the people who were there were Ds supporting Trump, I'd agree with you. Probably some were. That isn't what you said, now is it?

But that still makes the title of this thread RIDICULOUS.

I'm glad you reminded me about that word, BTW.

Last edited by jacqueg; 11-30-2019 at 02:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2019, 02:49 PM

1,991 posts, read 901,434 times
Quote:
LAWL. Didn't you tell me this in 2015 too?

Name the Democrat who can hold a rally like that, in the Democrat part of Florida? <crickets>
You did not converse with me in 2015 so I have no idea what you are blathering about.

I will wait until we have a nominee before I worry about campaigning. But don’t worry, we are coming for you.

Finally, no matter where the Trump rally is held, it’s always the same old nut jobs listening to the same old lies. Nothing to see here.

Old 11-30-2019, 04:40 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
^Hahahahahahaha

Not one of the complainers above, (last 4 posts) the ones who say that this event didn't happen, will go on record as to the person they support to run against Trump. It speaks for itself.

Trump has them whipped. All they can do is complain about the YUGE rally in the blue part of Florida, where 1 out of 4 people said they voted for Hillary. It's a disaster. They know it.

Old 11-30-2019, 04:42 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,992 times
Actually, a lot of people who voted for Trump also voted for W. Bush and Obama.

Old 12-01-2019, 10:06 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
Actually, a lot of people who voted for Trump also voted for W. Bush and Obama.

In never voted for a Bush. Warmongers, all of them. And while I did vote for Obama, he turned around and started 3 more wars of choice. So another warmonger.

Turmp's support is wide spread and crosses the spectrum. This rally proved it.

Old 12-01-2019, 10:48 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,014,844 times
If you were ever going to find to 6000 latinos out of a county of 2 Million that were willing to vote for
Trump, it would be at a Trump Rally

Old 12-01-2019, 01:45 PM

1,991 posts, read 901,434 times
Quote:
^Hahahahahahaha

Not one of the complainers above, (last 4 posts) the ones who say that this event didn't happen, will go on record as to the person they support to run against Trump. It speaks for itself.

Trump has them whipped. All they can do is complain about the YUGE rally in the blue part of Florida, where 1 out of 4 people said they voted for Hillary. It's a disaster. They know it.
Bless your heart. Whoever the nominee is, we will support her or his run against Trump. And whoever the nominee is, he or she is going to wipe the floor with Trump. I can’t wait for all the campaign adds showing every Trump lie. All those adds depicting Trump showing his *** every time he Tweeted. All the adds showing Trump siding with Putin over his own American intelligence services. Next summer is going to be great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies