Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 05:19 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,754,158 times

Advertisements

If half of blacks vote republican and half vote democrat....it would have the same impact as if blacks did not vote at all.

Old 11-29-2019, 05:29 AM

59,563 posts, read 27,691,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

It's been a while since I've posted and wanted to start a space for blacks (regardless of origin in the diaspora) to discuss politics and social status. My vision is for it to be similar to threads that I've started in the past by having some starter questions with other topics to eventually evolve from the initial questions.

Do you identify as ADOS or are you descended from another region (West Indies, Africa, etc)?

Do you identify politically as a Democrat, Republic, Independent, or Other?

Do you identify as conservative, liberal, moderate, or other?

What region are you currently located in?

When it comes to illegal immigration, do you think that it's worse in some areas than others?

Where do you primarily get your news from? (FOX, CNN, etc?)

Should black people form their own political parties?

What's your stance on movements such as "BLEXIT" and the like?

When it comes to the state of black Economics (depending on your area), what would you like to see change? What can we do to attain that?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
"and wanted to start a space for blacks", that is RACIST!

I KNOW who would chime in and whine like little babies if I started a WHITE ONLY forum.

Old 11-29-2019, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So true. Most of them don’t even know any black people, and it shows.
"Most of them don’t even know any black people, and it shows."

Ignorant claims show even MORE!

Old 11-29-2019, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
I say why not? We have black journalist conventions. It would be a way to get thoughts out in the open and see black minds come together towards a common goal.
"We have black journalist conventions." and black Miss America contests, black music awards, black TV stations, black colleges, etc.

If some WHITE guy even TRIED to do a "white" (fill in the blanks) he would IMMEDIATELY be call a "racist" by the left media, which is MOST of the media, and MANY blacks on here.!

I am constantly amazed how so much effort and hard work went into getting rid of segregation, MLK,

" have a dream (Yeah) [applause] that my four little children (Well) will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" and even today many blacks want "black only" (fill in the blanks).

Old 11-29-2019, 05:53 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,331,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"We have black journalist conventions." and black Miss America contests, black music awards, black TV stations, black colleges, etc.

If some WHITE guy even TRIED to do a "white" (fill in the blanks) he would IMMEDIATELY be call a "racist" by the left media, which is MOST of the media, and MANY blacks on here.!

I am constantly amazed how so much effort and hard work went into getting rid of segregation, MLK,

" have a dream (Yeah) [applause] that my four little children (Well) will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" and even today many blacks want "black only" (fill in the blanks).
Why are you coming around here so hurt?

I love how you guys love to invoke the words and memory of Dr King now that he’s safely in his grave. Lol

Old 11-29-2019, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why are you coming around here so hurt?

I love how you guys love to invoke the words and memory of Dr King now that he’s safely in his grave. Lol
"Why are you coming around here so hurt?"

Why do you CONSTANTLY imagine things? Are you so insecure you have to make things up clamming you "know the code"?

Old 11-29-2019, 06:13 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,331,799 times
Quote:
"Why are you coming around here so hurt?"

Why do you CONSTANTLY imagine things? Are you so insecure you have to make things up clamming you "know the code"?
Are you a descendant of the African Diaspora?

Old 11-29-2019, 06:16 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,195,268 times
Quote:

And many whites want white only. So what.

Old 11-29-2019, 06:33 AM

19,384 posts, read 6,550,127 times
Is the word "diaspora" commonly used to describe all black people living outside Africa, much like Jews living outside Israel are said to be living in the diaspora? (No snark please. Simple, honest question.)

Old 11-29-2019, 06:44 AM

45,873 posts, read 27,525,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If half of blacks vote republican and half vote democrat....it would have the same impact as if blacks did not vote at all.
Not true.

Are you saying that blacks should have any diverse opinions? We should all be of the same mind? If black folk are to be relevant, we all should point in one direction only - am I getting that right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies