Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2019, 09:15 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
So says you. The deficit has been skyrocketing long before Trump was in office because the economy is build on a bedrock of sand ever since our nation's manufacturing sector was exported en mass. "Service sector economy" is what dems want to replace our manufacturing base with, and it doesn't even come close...
Aside from 2016, the deficit was going DOWN again during Obama's last term - that is a FACT, period.
Now under Trump, it's on a path back to the massive highs it hit during the Great Recession (and this is when the economy is "good" and the deficit should be falling).

Quote:
...If Trump colluded with our enemies, he would be in prison, and rightfully so. Who has replaced America as a global leader? Why should I care what commie China or Mexico thinks about me and my country? If they cannot respect the will of the people and our nation's sovereignty, that's their problem, not mine. And it is the childish democrats who are trying to destroy our democracy by using soft coups to remove a president, simply because they don't like him. Democrats have no respect for election results and the will of the people. They seem to care more about illegals and what people around the world think of us.
Trump got away with colluding with our enemies because he dangled pardons around the folks that could implicate him. This is WHY Mueller refused to clear him of "Obstruction of Justice". He got away with it even though he colluded with Russia on LIVE TV:

"Russia, if you are listening..." - Donald Trump.

And I KNOW you don't care what our allies think of us. Putin likes that.
YOU may not think it matters - but it DOES. Putin knows that.

The WILL of the people was that HILLARY become President. She received nearly 3 million votes more than Trump. The STRUCTURE of the Electoral Vote System is what gave Trump the election - with a little help from the Russians and the timing of the announcement from Comey that he was re-opening the e-mail investigating (which again found nothing new).

Trump is a traitor and a crook, as is everyone around him.

Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Moodys predicts epic landslide victory for Trump in 2020-deficit-1.png  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2019, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The only candidate that colluded with Russia was Hillary. She paid a foreign agent who worked with Russians to produce the "dossier" to influence the election.

Trump asked Ukraine to investigate possible corruption involving US tax dollars.

It's kind of sad you don't know this. TDS I guess.
All that is total lie, but you know that. You just don't care.

Ken

Old 12-02-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I bet they really regret that. I can't imagine how they had to twist their data to get results that Hillary would win.
Gee, I don't know, maybe because they calculated that she'd get the MOST VOTES - which she DID.

Hillary got nearly 3 million more votes than Trump. Trump however had a bit less than 80,000 votes more than Hillary in a few key states - which under the Electoral Vote system, gave him the win.

Ken

Old 12-02-2019, 09:19 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Also ... I get phone polled ALL THE TIME ... and every time, my answers are the polar opposites of what my truth is.
You're a true Christian.

Old 12-02-2019, 09:24 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
Reading comprehension fail. No one is guaranteeing anything. But predictions point to almost near certainty that Trump will decimate whatever loser in the clown car that dems decide to front. You can take it anyway you like, I'm simply telling you what Moody's and CNN is telling you to your face.

Dems blew the election long before they even got a chance to nominate someone, so the chances of dems winning is minuscule, unless Trump somehow screws things up big. I wouldn't count on it though. He's outsmarted and stayed 3 step ahead of the DNC/dems for 3 years straight, and shows no signs of slowing down

I'm just not seeing a landslide and I'm a Trump supporter. Dems will rally around whatever "clown" wins the nomination because they hate Trump and will vote for anybody else over Trump. And they are so consumed with hatred they will turn out to the polls. Then it's simply a matter of demographics and right now I think Dems have a clear numerical advantage. The Dem "clown" will likely win the popular vote. The question is how that numerical advantage is distributed electorally. Winning California by 5 million votes gives them no more electors than winning it by 500,000 so some of the numerical advantage is wasted. (California is why Hillary won the popular vote but lost electorally.)

Old 12-02-2019, 09:25 AM

20,873 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Logical fail, because Moody's is right far more often than they are wrong....
So are all the other polls you and everyone else here continually pooh-pooh. Terribly curious you decide this one is right while still dismissing the others.

Old 12-02-2019, 09:32 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
So are all the other polls you and everyone else here continually pooh-pooh. Terribly curious you decide this one is right while still dismissing the others.
I guess on Monday's when the sun is shining at a 45 degree angle - we believe polls.

On Tuesday's ~ not so much.

Old 12-02-2019, 09:47 AM

8,340 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Can you not read?
Or do you just have a comprehension problem?
Didn't you just claim that Rednecks have more common sense than liberals?
Sure doesn't sound like it.
Figure it out.

Ken
So you agree with me that Trump will repeat. Rednecks obviously have more common sense.

Old 12-02-2019, 09:56 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,769,652 times
Let's wait until after the criminal in the White House gets through the whole impeachment process before we predict who is going to be President in 2021.

Old 12-02-2019, 10:09 AM

17,426 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

Also ... I get phone polled ALL THE TIME ... and every time, my answers are the polar opposites of what my truth is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
You're a true Christian.
Because I lie to a pollster?

roflmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies