Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2019, 05:10 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Why aren't you proud of what you are?
Ahhh, it's so cute to see keyboard warriors get so upset.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:14 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,574,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Ahhh, it's so cute to see keyboard warriors get so upset.
Upset about what, Pedro? Why won't you admit what you are? Racists are hilarious. They can't think straight.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:16 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Yes, most liberals would allow thugs to overrun their neighborhood while they cowered inside,

Zimmerman was actually doing one productive thing that night and trying to make his neighborhood safer.

The thug decided he wasn't down with that and needed to whoop some ass.

It's only a shame more thugs aren't shot when they attack others.
Actually if Zimmerman had listened to the 911 operator and stayed in his vehicle, none of it would have happened.

By all accounts Martin was simply on his way home from a run to the store. Speaking for my self I will never be ok with some stranger following me around at night. Zimmerman targeted Martin because he was a black kid wearing a hoodie. You can call him ok for that, but not me.

We only have Zimmerman's word for what really happened and he was caught lying many times and he changed his story a bunch of times. If Martin had been the survivor, and changed his story and got caught lying, all the Zimmerman supporters would be going crazy and rightly so.

It may have been a good shoot, or they just did a bad job prosecuting Zimmerman. One can not ignore Zimmerman's character flaws from before the incident or after. He is a hot head, he was a cop wanna be. He is the last person that I would want on a neighborhood watch.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:17 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Save the political rhetoric, he was a volunteer neighborhood patrol who was carrying a weapon which is against the rules. He contacted authorities and was told to not approach which he failed to obey.

The kid was walking through a neighborhood doing nothing and was approached by a stranger with no law enforcement authority and you wonder why he resisted.
Zimmerman wasn't told not to approach, and it wouldn't matter if he had been.

You have no basis for saying Trayvon was "doing nothing". He was a burglar, and he appeared to be casing houses. He wasn't "approached". He didn't "resist". He attacked.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Upset about what, Pedro? Why won't you admit what you are? Racists are hilarious. They can't think straight.
Upset you are looking so ignorant about this.

"Oh yeah, but you're just a mean ole racist meany head. Who poops on himself. I don't like you. You racist poopy head."

Lol

Old 12-04-2019, 05:20 PM

8,070 posts, read 12,784,000 times
Wonder why the headline didn't include the other defendants? He is also suing the media and prosecutors. He won't get anything from the family but stands a good chance of collecting. Did he do anything wrong? Did he not have the right to defend himself?

Old 12-04-2019, 05:20 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Zimmerman was justified in shooting that punk thug Trayvonn that was beating his head against the pavement on Feb 26, 2012.

Zimmerman fell down a rabbit hole since then for sure. I doubt he will ever climb out.
He was not justified - he was just not found guity. The boy defended himself from a perv following him who did not announce himself nor follow protocols or police guidance. He is a loose cannon.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:22 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times
Self-defense works for one side, and one side only.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:22 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,574,629 times
Quote:
Upset you are looking so ignorant about this.

"Oh yeah, but you're just a mean ole racist meany head. Who poops on himself. I don't like you. You racist poopy head."

Lol
At least I don't have to draw my weapon on unarmed little boys like your hero Georgie.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Actually if Zimmerman had listened to the 911 operator and stayed in his vehicle, none of it would have happened.

By all accounts Martin was simply on his way home from a run to the store. Speaking for my self I will never be ok with some stranger following me around at night. Zimmerman targeted Martin because he was a black kid wearing a hoodie. You can call him ok for that, but not me.

We only have Zimmerman's word for what really happened and he was caught lying many times and he changed his story a bunch of times. If Martin had been the survivor, and changed his story and got caught lying, all the Zimmerman supporters would be going crazy and rightly so.

It may have been a good shoot, or they just did a bad job prosecuting Zimmerman. One can not ignore Zimmerman's character flaws from before the incident or after. He is a hot head, he was a cop wanna be. He is the last person that I would want on a neighborhood watch.
Houses in the neighborhood were constantly being robbed.

Each time the police arrived, they couldn't do anything because they had no idea where the perps went.

Zimmerman was acting within the law. He was trying to reduce crime in the neighborhood. He called the cops. He was only watching Trayvon.

Evidence backs up Zimmerman's side that Martin attacked him and he fired while on the ground with Martin over him.

As I've stated many times, Zimmerman is a tool; however, that does NOT cancel out that he acted lawfully as he was being a responsible member of his neighborhood that night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies