Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2019, 01:49 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
That's quite the stretch but I'll play along. To make your analogy work, yes, if a woman showed up at a convicted rapists house naked, popped a roofie, then asked to watch some Netflix.... yeah they'd have done blame for what ultimately happens.

Would it make it right? No, obviously not, but she'd beat some responsibility for stupid actions.

The same is true about Zimmerman. He was a pathetic short fat weakling that went around looking for trouble and found it. He should have left that kind of thing to his betters, since he didn't, he ruined his life because he couldn't appropriately handle the trouble he found so it got out of control.

Martin deserves what happened to him.... but Zimmerman deserves the fallout from his actions too.
So, people in neighborhood watches deserve to be attacked?

Got it.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:51 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Trayvon was a thug who attacked a person.
there is literally no proof of this.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
there is literally no proof of this.
The injuries to Zimmerman and the injuries on Martin along with the trajectory of the shot would disagree with you.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:53 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,559,282 times
Quote:
So, people in neighborhood watches deserve to be attacked?

Got it.
People don't belong in neighborhood watches if they can't handle themselves. Martin was 5'11 158 and completely untrained, I'm a disabled veteran nowhere close to as good as I once was but I could easily have handled that kid on my worst day... with the flu.

If that is something you can't do, you have no business looking for trouble because you can't handle it.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
People don't belong in neighborhood watches if they can't handle themselves. Martin was 5'11 158 and completely untrained, I'm a disabled veteran nowhere close to as good as I once was but I could easily have handled that kid on my worst day... with the flu.

If that is something you can't do, you have no business looking for trouble because you can't handle it.
Wow, the most ignorant thing I've read all day.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
The injuries to Zimmerman and the injuries on Martin along with the trajectory of the shot would disagree with you.
Zimmerman having injuries is not proof he was attacked, it's proof that an altercation occurred. The trajectory of the shot also does not prove that he was attacked, its proof that an altercation occurred.

This is like a woman fighting back against a would be rapist and the rapist sustaining injuries while killing her. Then here you come saying, the rapist was attacked because he had injuries and the trajectory of the bullet.

do you hear yourself?

Old 12-04-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Zimmerman having injuries is not proof he was attacked, it's proof that an altercation occurred. The trajectory of the shot also does not prove that he was attacked, its proof that an altercation occurred.

This is like a woman fighting back against a would be rapist and the rapist sustaining injuries while killing her. Then here you come saying, the rapist was attacked because he had injuries and the trajectory of the bullet.

do you hear yourself?

Zimmerman's wounds were all defensive.

Trayvon had offensive wounds on his hands.

The bullet trajectory was from a low position up into Trayvon who had to be over Zimmerman.

That's all evidence supporting Zimmerman's account.

Nice FAIL.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Zimmerman's wounds were all defensive.

Trayvon had offensive wounds on his hands.

The bullet trajectory was from a low position up into Trayvon who had to be over Zimmerman.

That's all evidence supporting Zimmerman's account.

Nice FAIL.

defensive wounds does not mean you were attacked it means at some point in the altercation Zimmerman was "losing". Do you not understand? A person can start a fight, then start losing the fight, that person was not attacked.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:04 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
Also the fact that Zimmerman knew the cops were on the way makes the notion that he attacked Trayvon highly improbable, as does the fact that he was carrying a gun.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:05 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,559,282 times
Quote:
Wow, the most ignorant thing I've read all day.
Sorry guy, it's just how it is. A pathetic loser thought he had a big dick because he was armed with a gun and it caused him to get involved in a situation he couldn't handle that led to someone losing their life.

While I am fine with Martin being dead due to his actions, morally Zimmerman is to blame as well. He had no business following him that night. Here should have stayed in his car... and you can bet he would have had he not been armed. Instead he went out of his way to snoop on the affairs of others and gave the moron a chance to get himself killed. If Zimmerman hadn't been such a pathetic loser, Martin would have just caught a beating for attacking a stranger and that would have been that. Instead the moron is dead and the pathetic loser ruined his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies