Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 10:25 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,061,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I don`t know about Trump but his followers hate all of those people and more....in a Christian sort of way of course.
Maybe some do (just like some Democrats hate Christians) but the ones I know don’t just like most Democrats don’t hate Christians
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2019, 10:26 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
lineup of candidates? With Warren and Bernie turning people away with their far left ideas, Biden clearly going senile, and supposed next Obama Kamala Harris already dropping out and the far left angry at the Dems for now having an all white lineup, it's not looking good for Dems when it comes to their bench. Impeachment of Trump seems to be the only way they think they can win. By "hurting" him politically.
It’s called doing their job & reigning in a POS who thinks that he is above the law & profiting from his position. You all know it so don’t bother trying to disagree.

Old 12-06-2019, 10:39 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
We don`t know that but we do know that withholding military aid from Ukraine and giving Russia an airbase works very well for Putin.

That's one of my favorite Crazy Nancy fairytales.

1. President Trump did not "withhold Military Aid from Ukraine" -- Ukraine got the Aid, they just didn't get it on the day that the Leftists thought they should get it. They had a delay of less than 2 weeks.

2. The US House has refused to vote on Military Aid for Ukraine this year.

Senate Republicans Accuse Democrats of Blocking Aid to Ukraine for Political Reasons |CNS News
"Democrats just voted to block security assistance to Ukraine for political reasons – the very thing they accuse the president of doing,” said Sen. Tom Cotton (R.-Ark.), a U.S. Army combat veteran.

“The Democratic Party is too busy impeaching President Trump for supposedly slow-walking assistance for Ukraine to fund the exact same program themselves,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)

3. Russia invaded Ukraine on TeamObama's watch and REFUSED all Military Aid - he gave them blankets, MRE's and TONS of Money that funneled into NGO's that someone went "Poof". Those 13,000 that died in Ukraine? Thank Nancy, Schumer and TeamObama for that.

Old 12-06-2019, 10:47 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
I`m a church going Catholic and a REAL Christian who went to catholic schools. I`m denigrating fake Christians, not real ones like myself. Real Christians don`t hate gays, Muslims or pregnant teenagers and they don`t support a president who mocks the handicapped. I hope you can see the difference.
The problem is that you addressed the disrespectful phrase Orange Jesus (and how I’m doing the opposite of what Jesus taught) to ME, assuming I was Christian and trying to get my ire up. Liberals need to stop assuming everyone who votes for a Republican is a Christian.

Next thing you know, we’ll have a really deluded poster claiming that Republicans are all religious fanatics who want a Christian theocracy. Oh wait.....too late!

Old 12-06-2019, 10:57 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
I don`t know about Trump but his followers hate all of those people and more....in a Christian sort of way of course.
What’s a Trump follower? You mean voter? We just don’t like Democrat policies, especially now that the party’s been hijacked by the radical left.

Keep it up and ascribe your loss to the fact that those who voted for the Republican did so because they are hateful bigots, while you of course are morally superior. You can bask in your delusions that you are a kinder and more tolerant (ha) person than those who refuse to submit to extreme liberalism, but you’re going to be mighty disappointed come Election Day.

Old 12-06-2019, 10:58 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:
Video doesn`t lie but I`m truly surprised that you`ve never seen it. The whole planet saw him mock a handicapped man as well as spitting on our POWs. The hate-trump news media didn`t create the video. It`s not fake and it isn`t a hoax.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C30A&FORM=VIRE

Where's the video of him literally spitting on POW's, please.

Old 12-06-2019, 11:03 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
No, doesn't have anything to do with 2020. Trump is an embarrassment to this country. He is a wannabe despot and his ineptitude makes him dangerous to America. He is being manipulated by Putin and he doesn't even know it. Plus he is grade A jerk.
Exactly.

While I will certainly do what I can to work toward Trump's electoral defeat, the simple fact is that whether Trump survives impeachment or not, impeachment is the right thing to do. Because a president attempting to bribe a foreign nation for his own benefit is just plain wrong.

Old 12-06-2019, 11:09 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,773,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Jobs, and historically low unemployment
Great economy - True
Low energy prices, including gasoline.
Great stock markets - True
Great housing markets
Lower taxes - Mostly for the wealthy. No trickle-down as promised by Mnuchin and Trump. Expires 2024.
Fewer onerous regulations - Fewer consumer protections, weakened EPA protections for clean air and water.
Better immigration policy - This is pure opinion. Most economists say we need immigration since American birth rates are falling and we don't have enough workers to keep the economy growing.
Better Trade Policy - This is opinion. Most economists believe tariffs hurt the economy more than help. Protectionism is a long discarded practice. Current trade wars have not helped American consumers or workers.
Stronger national defense - Not true for many reasons.
Troop draw down in needles wars
Trump's big disasters:
Exiting the Iran agreement on nuclear development. The agreement was working. Iran is now on the way to developing a nuke AND is still sponsoring terrorism in the region.

Empowering Kim in North Korea. Trump legitimized Kim and then got played. We ended up worse off than if Trump had done nothing.

Not confronting the murderous MBS in Saudi Arabia over the killing of Jamal Khashoggi, who was living under American protection. In doing so Trump snubbed the CIA and the Senate.

Not confronting Russia about interfering in 2016 election despite being told by the FBI, the CIA, and the Senate that they did. He said he believes Putin more than his own country. The FBI says that foreign election interference is still a problem and will be in 2020. Why isn't Trump addressing it?

Snubbing our all of our allies constantly which weakens America both economically and politically in the world and creates opportunities for Russia and China to fill the void.

Weakening America's dominate technological position through trade wars.

Not fixing healthcare despite promising to do so.

Turning his back on climate change despite 65% of Americans saying it is a problem for us. Climate change is not going to go away and there is an opportunity for America to take the lead as a producer of solutions. If we don't someone else will. It is an opportunity squandered by poor leadership.

Basically Trump's big win is the economy. But the economy is fickle and some day it will flip on us. It always had and always will. What will be left with at that point? Not much.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:38 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What’s a Trump follower? You mean voter? We just don’t like Democrat policies, especially now that the party’s been hijacked by the radical left.

Keep it up and ascribe your loss to the fact that those who voted for the Republican did so because they are hateful bigots, while you of course are morally superior. You can bask in your delusions that you are a kinder and more tolerant (ha) person than those who refuse to submit to extreme liberalism, but you’re going to be mighty disappointed come Election Day.
Not supporting a guy who spits on our POWs and mocks a handicapped man does indeed make me morally superior.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:42 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:
Not supporting a guy who spits on our POWs and mocks a handicapped man does indeed make me morally superior.

Again, show me a video of him spitting on POW's or admit that you're using inflammatory hyperbole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies