Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 06:55 AM

45,261 posts, read 26,518,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If one chooses to wear racist regalia then they should not be terribly surprised when the targets of their racism react with equal intolerance.
A fine a display of pretzel logic if ever there was one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 06:55 AM

17,737 posts, read 6,983,323 times
Quote:
If one chooses to wear racist regalia then they should not be terribly surprised when the targets of their racism react with equal intolerance.
We also need to start prosecuting inflammatory language like your post, which is designed to incite violence against people who disagree with your political views.

Wearing a hat is not justification for a beating. People that say otherwise like you are condoning and inciting illegal conduct and violence. You should be held accountable.

Old 12-13-2019, 07:05 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,223,661 times
I will condemn violence from any side. I think it is despicable that some posters are trying to excuse violence. I may not agree with the political views of the victim, but I will just attack their ideas and debunk their held beliefs, it shouldn’t get to the point of bodily harm unless in self defense. I guarantee if you support unprovoked violence on someone, then you and I have a lot less in common then you think we do.

Old 12-13-2019, 07:05 AM

1,784 posts, read 959,061 times
Thugs gonna thug...

Old 12-13-2019, 07:14 AM

39,295 posts, read 27,684,370 times
Quote:
Did you watch the video?

The boy was just sitting there and he didn't wear the hat at all. He was attacked simply because he worn the hat to school previously. There are no reasons under the sun to justify this kind of violent behavior.

The girl acted like a wild animal (or is it a "racist" thing for me to say?) Come on, let's get real. Kids do stupid things without thinking about the consequences, no matter which country you are in (unless you are in a country with no tolerance of freedom of speech or expression), wearing your president's hat is not a crime.

Don't like him, well, then don't vote for him. Problem solved. Why attacking a little boy who was just sitting there on the bus minding his own business? This is unacceptable.

Old 12-13-2019, 07:19 AM

40,967 posts, read 49,283,992 times
Quote:
There's justification for Liberal Violence.

I had to shoot him your Honor, I needed the Drug money.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:54 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,583,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
More sickening intolerance from the left, also looks like a hate crime:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Trump-hat.html

Video says it all.
Wait, don’t you people scoff at younger folk who are politically active? Dont you claim they’re too young to know what’s going on? Don’t you claim it’s their parents indoctrinating them? Yeah, I believe you do.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:58 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,256,322 times
Quote:
What racist regalia?

Old 12-13-2019, 09:02 AM

45,261 posts, read 26,518,839 times
Nothing like politics to bring out the violence in people.

We can also attribute to; compulsory education, forced busing, the proliferation of the single parent home thanks to various welfare schemes, the overall violent nature of US society thanks to its govt waging 18 years of war on...well just about everything, the overall moral decay and rot on display with every level of govt., racial discord brought about by demagoguery of politicians and hustlers ...

And of course the headless horseman
https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/55d6a606-1...a-bd528d22e468

Old 12-13-2019, 09:02 AM

34,259 posts, read 18,638,482 times
Quote:

Now you just have to be trolling. First, how is wearing a hat with the President of the Untied State's name on it racist? What policies has Trump advocated, or implemented that are racist? Following EXISTING immigration law?

Second, you know that you are ADVOCATING VIOLENCE against someone over a hat that has a different political opinion from you, and that's OK? I guess you agree with BLM and ANTIFA when they are violent also. Wow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies