Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2019, 12:52 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,246,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlhdtodd View Post
Triggered much. There is nothing racist about that hat and only a stupid POS would think so.
Strictly speaking you are right that the hat is not racist. It is the head that is in the hat. I haven't met a lot of people who wear MAGA or Trump hats in public as most people have better sense than that, but everyone that I have is a flaming bigot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 01:02 PM

306 posts, read 102,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Strictly speaking you are right that the hat is not racist. It is the head that is in the hat. I haven't met a lot of people who wear MAGA or Trump hats in public as most people have better sense than that, but everyone that I have is a flaming bigot.

Then you should get out of your mom's basement a little more.

Old 12-13-2019, 01:07 PM

8,340 posts, read 2,967,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
What grade are you in?

Old 12-13-2019, 01:08 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlhdtodd View Post
Then you should get out of your mom's basement a little more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
What grade are you in?
Maybe you should ask that guy.

Old 12-13-2019, 01:15 PM

13,651 posts, read 20,783,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
When Trump designed that dumb hat, he knew exactly what it would do, and that was to rub people's faces in it and incite anger. No question that was his motive. Well, he is reaping the rewards of his actions.

Even normally rational people feel like taking those hats off of someone's head and stomping on it, only our self control keeps us from doing it. But, some people, on both sides, have no self control.
The same could be said of drunk drivers, rapists, murderers, and bank robbers- No self control.

And we punish them accordingly.

I'd rather wear a beanie with a propeller than a MAGA hat. But were I do so, it would be my business. Anyone trying to hassle me is going to get a broken jaw for their trouble.

That's me utilizing self control.

Old 12-13-2019, 01:19 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
And I’m giving you a solution to this problem you put out there. I don’t like supremacists so I say we give everyone here and everyone coming here an equal amount of money and power. Let’s just make everything 100 percent equal across the board. Sound good? That way no one is a supremacist, because if we allow immigration and someone may have more than the ones coming in, then they are supremacists. We can even say if one American citizen has more than another American citizen, then they are a supremacist.

But again if you are going to suggest communism, why do you need open borders? To slice the pie even thinner and just as long as everyone has the same it doesn't matter if it's less? So either way we get less, and either supremacist like Nancy Pelosi get richer or we divided everything up into a smaller share to give to a bunch more new arrivals.

Old 12-13-2019, 01:20 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,349 times
Leave Greta Thunberg alone but it's fine to beat up teenagers wearing Red Maga hats

Old 12-13-2019, 01:24 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
This wasn’t a fight. This was a violent black on white assault which happens much more often than a white on black assault. If this were whites violently attacking a black kid it would be broadcast a hundred fold. That’s the difference and another racist double standard. Do you get that?
Perfectly said and it would be all over the news . Disgusting, I'm sure they learned this at home . I hope the charges stick and they sue the pants off all involved , including the bus driver why didn't he intervene .

Old 12-13-2019, 01:28 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
It's a race hate crime so those black kids should be punished.

Old 12-13-2019, 01:44 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
A boy named Sue

Pro tip: dont send little billy off to school wearing a Trump 2020 hat unless the goal is to toughen him up.

Pro tip:

Don't send little Suzy off to school in a skirt unless your goal is to toughen her up against sexual harassment.

(Nice victim blaming ya got there)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies