Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2019, 12:13 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
So why don’t we just give them money when they immigrate here and make sure that everyone has equal wealth? Make everything exactly equal. That way they will have the same wealth and she will no longer be a white supremacist.

I doubt you would support this proposition, you are just putting up a false argument to keep out others that don’t look like you.
Why would we give new arrivals things we don't give natives? No I'm saying people in charge who want open borders are people who want to increase their power and wealth at the rest's expense. They are the supremacists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 12:19 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Nope, it actually doesn’t.
So open borders makes Nancy Pelosi less supreme and that's why she wants it?

Old 12-13-2019, 12:22 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
More sickening intolerance from the left, also looks like a hate crime:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Trump-hat.html

Video says it all.
Git that kid the appropriate X-Mask gifts.

https://www.amazon.com/Wilson-Dyna-L...264517&sr=1-15

Old 12-13-2019, 12:28 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
When Trump designed that dumb hat, he knew exactly what it would do, and that was to rub people's faces in it and incite anger. No question that was his motive. Well, he is reaping the rewards of his actions.

Even normally rational people feel like taking those hats off of someone's head and stomping on it, only our self control keeps us from doing it. But, some people, on both sides, have no self control.

Old 12-13-2019, 12:29 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
The kid was not wearing a MAGA Hat that day.

The Mom 'believes' it was because of the hat he wore a few days earlier.

And she also believes it was racist.

And we don't know why.

And the kids were suspended immediately.

Old 12-13-2019, 12:31 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Why would we give new arrivals things we don't give natives? No I'm saying people in charge who want open borders are people who want to increase their power and wealth at the rest's expense. They are the supremacists.
And I’m giving you a solution to this problem you put out there. I don’t like supremacists so I say we give everyone here and everyone coming here an equal amount of money and power. Let’s just make everything 100 percent equal across the board. Sound good? That way no one is a supremacist, because if we allow immigration and someone may have more than the ones coming in, then they are supremacists. We can even say if one American citizen has more than another American citizen, then they are a supremacist.

Old 12-13-2019, 12:34 PM

8,340 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
So why don’t we just give them money when they immigrate here and make sure that everyone has equal wealth? Make everything exactly equal. That way they will have the same wealth and she will no longer be a white supremacist.

I doubt you would support this proposition, you are just putting up a false argument to keep out others that don’t look like you.
In 1960 the U.S. was about 90% white. I didn’t have a problem with that. Did you?

Old 12-13-2019, 12:40 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
When Trump designed that dumb hat, he knew exactly what it would do, and that was to rub people's faces in it and incite anger. No question that was his motive. Well, he is reaping the rewards of his actions.

Even normally rational people feel like taking those hats off of someone's head and stomping on it, only our self control keeps us from doing it. But, some people, on both sides, have no self control.
Er no. Cant stand the orange narcissist. Have zero desire to assault people over something that trivial. managed to not attack the guy with the Che shirt....

Had a customer wearing one of those. HUGE dude. Doubt anyone tried to take his. Instead the unhinged attack small 14 year olds.

Old 12-13-2019, 12:41 PM

45,231 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
So according to you he deserved it! Pretty sad there Frank.
No according to you, I do.
I don't approve of the initiation of violence, from anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Of course you two would defend each other. Two corroded peas in a poisoned pod.
Of course I 'm not defending that poster. Lets see if you can go for a trifecta and be wrong three times on the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
Good to see this post. A liberal admitting they’re violent animals when someone has an opposing view.
Well Im not a liberal and neither am I defending the violence.
Now dont forget to cast your vote for someone who bombs people to death.
Still pleased?

Old 12-13-2019, 12:44 PM

306 posts, read 102,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If one chooses to wear racist regalia then they should not be terribly surprised when the targets of their racism react with equal intolerance.

Triggered much. There is nothing racist about that hat and only a stupid POS would think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies