Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 08:11 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,382,612 times

Advertisements

Who reads military times?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2019, 08:15 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,737,662 times
The OP fails to mention that Trump's rating, in this very small sample taken by a NY University, shows that Trump's approval is far far higher than Obamas.

Old 12-21-2019, 08:16 AM

8,966 posts, read 2,575,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
If you really did serve, you'd know better than to make such a dumb remark, bobby.
Lol fair enough hero, so are you willing to bet that Trump gets less than the 60%+ of the military vote that he got last election?

You can run off at the mouth like a fool, but in the end, we're both know that it's BS.

Old 12-21-2019, 08:16 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,382,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Most federal employees are Democrats and in my experience, the majority of them are some of the most worthless individuals you'll ever meet.

The more incompetent a person is, the more likely they'll be enamored with left wing ideology. The more worthless they are, the more collectivist ideology suits them.

Again, just my experience.
Sorry I can't trade insults. I'm late to the party.

I'm federal. On a military installation in CA. Most of my coworkers are Trump supporters. We're just not loud and obnoxious about it like those with wadded panties.

This just tells me the Military Times is liberal... I can't believe they're even still around.
Btw... the Trump bashers here are some of the most inept at their jobs.
I should probably admit we have worthless ones on our side too.

Old 12-21-2019, 08:30 AM

8,966 posts, read 2,575,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
I should probably admit we have worthless ones on our side too.
It's not a matter of sides or insults, there's just the truth. There's no question that there are worthless people on all "sides" of a left/right spectrum. What is true though is that worthless people tend to be enamored by collectivist ideologies both on the left and on the right but they are more common on the left.

Worthless people see collectivist ideology as an easy way to leach strength, power, wisdom, or whatever from others in an effort make up for their shortcomings. It's just how it goes

Old 12-21-2019, 08:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,617,423 times
Talking Your desperation is showing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Lol fair enough hero, so are you willing to bet that Trump gets less than the 60%+ of the military vote that he got last election?

You can run off at the mouth like a fool, but in the end, we're both know that it's BS.
I know what issues from tRump and his followers. But it IS Putin approved.

Yoda agrees.

Happy holidays, bobby!

Old 12-21-2019, 07:27 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,810,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Today`s military is far different from the military in WW2 John Wayne movies. It`s no longer a bunch of white guys.
Todays military is very different from WWII military and also the military of 27 years ago (a friend who retired this year has ranted on how different it is several times).

The Military Times is losing more and more ground with military members and their families. They don't know how to remain neutral....wait thats many forms of media this day and age. I've said it before, I'll say it again they cant do simple math. How can I trust those publications?

Old 12-21-2019, 07:50 PM

11,986 posts, read 5,320,298 times
I guess Military Times and Christianity Today are leftist rags now.

Old 12-21-2019, 07:51 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,737,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post

Why would you say that?

Old 12-21-2019, 09:47 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,810,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Military Times has been getting called out for a while about leaning left and not publishing things correctly...like I said they can't even do simple math.

Christianity Today is not a well liked publication among Christians because they have gotten away from the real reason they were started back in the late 80's. Several of their articles are out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies