Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 04:33 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,594,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I voted for Clinton and Obama (2008, not 2012). Not because I liked either but I definitely was not going to vote for their opponents, and also I'm from a Democratic family. Traditions die hard. The Democratic party is no longer the party for normal White people. It's the party of misfits, queers, border jumpers, woke blacks, and your billionaire masters. How do you think Michigan flipped? It was from White people like me who used to vote Democrat but we had enough starting with Obama's sjw agenda.
Oh please, I'm a blue collar white and I still vote Democrat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2019, 04:36 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,116,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Oh please, I'm a blue collar white and I still vote Democrat
Bluecollar, in Phoenix? What are you doing there? Everyone knows Phoenix is for retirees getting crisp in that sun playing golf.

Anyways, I suggest you reread. I said "enough" people switched, to give you Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania going for a Republican president, something that hasn't happened for 20 or so years.

Old 12-19-2019, 04:38 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Bluecollar, in Phoenix? What are you doing there? Everyone knows Phoenix is for retirees getting crisp in that sun playing golf.

Anyways, I suggest you reread. I said "enough" people switched, to give you Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania going for a Republican president, something that hasn't happened for 20 or so years.

That was funny.

Old 12-19-2019, 04:48 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,186,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hell.yeah.... There isn't a single Democrat posting in this topic, in vain attempt to discredit it, who will go on record to say which Democrat they will support for President.

And if Trump hating Democrats are so ashamed of their choices they can't say the name, then imagine what the rest of the public thinks.

The 20,200 at this rally, especially those standing outside in the freezing weather, speaks for itself.
Sure I will. Whoever shakes out. I'll vote blue if the Democrats run a cigar store Indian with peeling paint and termites.

Old 12-19-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
That was funny.
I don't get the joke. We're the 12th biggest metro area in the country, and we have plenty of blue collar jobs here.

Sun City =/= the whole Phoenix area

Old 12-19-2019, 04:49 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Sure I will. Whoever shakes out. I'll vote blue if the Democrats run a cigar store Indian with peeling paint and termites.
I thought so.

You won't name a Democrat that you support either. You are scared to tell us which Democrat has it in him/her to win the nomination then beat Trump. Correct?

<crickets> Trump has you guys beat before you even start.

Old 12-19-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:

See my response to Waldo. This is a major metro area, only Sun City is a retirement community here

Old 12-19-2019, 05:43 PM

42,843 posts, read 26,253,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
I started at 15:00. He discussed a data aggregator shared by the RNC but said nothing about how he collects data at rallies, much less explain how he could accurately poll and compile data on 20,000 in a couple of hours or how he could poll 20,000 people when less than 10,000 are present.
It's impossible to poll and compile that much data anyone with half a brain knows that. This is just Parscale pumping out BS to entertain his master.

Old 12-19-2019, 05:46 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,956,211 times
I find the juvenile boasting about crowd sizes at these rallies pathetic. "There were 10,000 at the rally and 20,000 were turned away!" Goody! This is Trump's 70th rally and the man is 73 years old, not 17. Think about that. The president of the United States, a guy who should be working, has instead spent at least 210 days of his term flying back and forth holding repeated popularity contests with himself as the guest of honor. What exactly is he accomplishing at these rallies? Hint: He's not building the wall, developing a new healthcare plan, improving our sagging bridges, defending himself from the impeachment charges, addressing the opiate crisis, or defeating ISIS. He is doing nothing but boosting his ego. He's not even paying the bills at the venues.

Old 12-19-2019, 05:47 PM

42,843 posts, read 26,253,950 times
Quote:
That was funny.
You're on a tear tonight dear, just take a deep breath it will be ok
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies