Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2019, 05:37 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Liberal Jews want to deflect. Trump is the most Jewish and Israel-friendly president in decades. Much to the chagrin of true white nationalists who see him donning a yarmukle and praying at the wailing wall as a travesty. His daughter converted and married a Jew. Some of his grandchildren are being raised as Jewish. Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Liberals decried the move. Trump and Republicans thwart BDS movements. Liberals and Democrats are at the foregront of using Palestinians and Muslims as wedges against Israel.

Most white nationalist types do not live in urban metropolitan areas where the majority of Jewish population centers are located. The Jews in New York are not being attacked by Republicans or white people.

The Jews in France are not packing up and moving to Israel because the National Front. The honest ones will tell you why. But you won't listen because you are ideologically possessed.

High profile incidents like the synagogue attack make the national news; but every day across the western world Jews are being attacked by non-whites and Muslims. Every day, interpersonal violence.

How many Jews have white killed.... and how many ( JEWS ) have sub-Saharan African killed(?)

Old 12-29-2019, 06:09 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Just talked to a friend from NY. So she explained the Jews are trying by any means possible to take over those houses from the black people who own them. They trying to force the elderly, for back taxes, code enforcement, liens and any thing their lawyers can invent. There is actually a turf war war and it’s getting violent. That is the cinder that’s becoming a wildfire. She told me her black friend, retired teacher had surgery and they came several times to tell her she needs to go live in a old age home. They kept pressuring her to move out of the house. Her Daughter called the attorney and reg Dr to get involved, so they leave her alone, and she has a nurse stop by. Simple Gall bladder removal - no biggie! This is going on and people getting wind of it. They are in fact trying to take control of the area- now I understand that Republican’s video. Not justifying violence - just stating what’s going on.

Old 12-29-2019, 06:13 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Just talked to a friend from NY. So they Jews are trying by any means possible to take over those ares from the black people own them. The trying to force the elderly, fit back taxes and any thing their lawyers can invent. There is actually a turf war / it’s getting violent. That is the cinder that’s becoming a wildfire. She told me her black friend, retired teacher had surgery and they came several times to tell her she needs to go live in a old age home. They kept pressuring her to move out of the house. Her Daughter called the attorney and reg Dr to get involved so they leave her alone and she has a nurse stop by. Gall bladder - no biggie - but this is going on and people getting wind of it. They are in fact trying to take control of the area- now I understand that Republicans video
Wrong again. The area you are talking about is Monsey NY. It is in Rockland county. It is 96% white. 3% Black.

Old 12-29-2019, 06:16 PM

1,417 posts, read 734,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What group of people were they suggesting that blacks blame? (I'm guessing whites.)

P.S. I don't know what ***-dogs is. Really, I don't.

P.P.S. OMG. I just realized with the missing three-letter word preceding dog is. Are you telling me that this progressive radio station was teaching their progressive audience to blame Jews for their problems?
Bingo, you got it. Every stereo type you could imagine was thrown in. It was sickening.

In fairness only their problems with unemployment, credit, debt, and poverty. However they made it into a worldwide issue, all with the same root cause.

Last edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson; 12-29-2019 at 06:26 PM..

Old 12-29-2019, 06:21 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Wrong again. The area you are talking about is Monsey NY. It is in Rockland county. It is 96% white. 3% Black.
Did I give you a street address ? My friend lived in Queens, and she explained the whole background of the ongoing hostility between the two, even when she lived there. I do know know where her teacher friend lives, but apparently it’s not just happening in one block!

Old 12-29-2019, 06:31 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Such a typical liberal retort. Put the opponent on the defensive when you can't excuse or defend your own position.

This is a thread about a scumbag black guy who tried to hatchet Jews to death, and because I refuse to abide by your excuse (Jews have treated blacks badly, so that explains it), all of a sudden I hate blacks. I hate blacks, or anyone, who try to murder Jews and refuse to make an excuse for them.

And YOU have proudly claimed your admiration for Farrakan and admitted you live in pro-Muslim Minneapolis. Clearly, you hate Jews. Quite possibly, you are an NOI member. You certainly haven't denied it.
I look for causes of effects. There is a reason for everything and I seek to know it in things like this. I really never understood what people have against Jews that would make them hate and want to harm Jews.

I know you look down on black peoples and that you see Jews as superior to black peoples. You pretty much imply that on a daily basis.

Old 12-29-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Because virtually all the anti-Semitic attacks in NY have been by black men, and it has become a humongous problem. I'm not going to go out of my way to hide that fact the way liberals do.
In NY.....what about the country as a whole?

Old 12-29-2019, 06:35 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No one is asking you to ignore it.

The hate and division in US is off the charts these days, although I dont know what is causing these attacks on Jews many of which seem to be committed by women.
The media has been suspiciously reserved on "anti semitism" in ny area. But you knew what i meant.

Old 12-29-2019, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Their is an argument to be made that while this situation is most likely anti-semetism. The situation of blacks attacking Jewish people couldn't always be anti-semetism in NYC. If black people are robbing and beating people up in NYC's toughest neighborhoods, I think it's safe to assume a growing Orthodox population adjacent to said neighborhood would evenetually see spates of intraracial violence. Now I know that certain number of the attacks were random attacks on jewish people and were probably anti-semetic but where all of them that? Or were some of them just black criminals going about their day victimizing people.

This same phenomenon is also true in Houston where for a while a lot of Asian businessmen where targeted by black criminals because word had spread among criminals that they were known to keep money at home rather than in banks. But now that violence has dropped significantly in the Houston area since the mid-2000s it doesn't seem as common if it happens at all. So was there ever really anti-Asian violence or was it criminals being criminals. These Asian businessman lived in SL but had businesses in Alief which was a much more depressed area nearby. IT wasn't like Asians where getting killed enmasse, tons of black people where still dying at the hands of other black people but the Asians where feeling the effects of the crime in the area more.

Also on the supremacist question. 99% of black terrorists aren't black supremacists, and I doubt this one is either. Supremacy isn't a disease that infects black people that often. Especially in America as their the 2nd or 3rd poorest group and certainly the largest of the poorest groups. Black terrorists range from Pseudo-islamists, Jewannabes, Anti-police, Hoteps (Their not really terrorists, and closest to Black supremacy, but their just really really wierd people).
Thank you. On one hand people are always talking about blacks being violent. However, when this violence spills over to non-blacks....all of a sudden the violence is racial or religious motivated. It’s not racial or religion motivated when it’s the usual victims....which are blacks. Sorry....nobody gets a special exemption pass from violence.

Old 12-29-2019, 06:55 PM

35,075 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Just talked to a friend from NY. So she explained the Jews are trying by any means possible to take over those houses from the black people who own them. They trying to force the elderly, for back taxes, code enforcement, liens and any thing their lawyers can invent. There is actually a turf war war and it’s getting violent. That is the cinder that’s becoming a wildfire. She told me her black friend, retired teacher had surgery and they came several times to tell her she needs to go live in a old age home. They kept pressuring her to move out of the house. Her Daughter called the attorney and reg Dr to get involved, so they leave her alone, and she has a nurse stop by. Simple Gall bladder removal - no biggie! This is going on and people getting wind of it. They are in fact trying to take control of the area- now I understand that Republican’s video. Not justifying violence - just stating what’s going on.
And your beef with the Jews is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies