Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 02:06 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,190,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
So Dave patches a leak.
No, people really don't like that plumbing system that was installed, but the patch works.

....if you seek to ignore the giant leak on the other side the basement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2020, 02:07 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,609,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Why did Trump abandon the Iran nuclear deal ?

A seriously bad case of Obama envy. Yes, it's quite immature of course, but that's what it is.

Combine that with a complete lack of serious in-depth reflection, an inability to formulate any kind of long term strategy, and we get the Trump phenomena ... chaos and mayhem.

Attachment 217197 Attachment 217198

its been claimed the chaos and mayhem are deliberate business strategy performed by the master genius trump...
business is NOT geopolitics the real world has deadly weapons and bankruptcy is not an option...

Old 01-05-2020, 02:10 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,137,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Trump saves America... AGAIN...!!
Trumpman, the only superhero to save america from problems HE CREATES.

So he hasn't saved us yet... Not until he solves this problem he started...

Old 01-05-2020, 02:11 PM

13,755 posts, read 5,002,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Why abandon the deal if Iran was following it?
I suspect you know the answer.

By all reports, Iran was abiding by the agreement and had greatly reduced their supplies of enriched fuel. However, they were making a lot of trouble in the region by funding various Shiite terrorist groups. Technically, that is not a violation of the agreement since it deals only with the nuclear issue.

I suppose Trump thought that by pulling out of the agreement and reimposing sanctions he could get Iran to fall in line.

Old 01-05-2020, 02:11 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,350,713 times
Quote:
Iran broke the deal the day after it was signed and has continue to do so since that time.. Trump did a great service to America, and for YOU...
How did Iran break the deal? Serious answer please. I know President Trump cares about the country and is doing what he thinks is best, but didnt President Trump break the deal?

Old 01-05-2020, 02:12 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,924,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Trumpman, the only superhero to save america from problems HE CREATES.

So he hasn't saved us yet... Not until he solves this problem he started...
Duck soup... They retaliate and they instantly disappear. No war, just instant destruction. POOF..! Gone..!

Old 01-05-2020, 02:13 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,546,528 times
Not to mention, the U.S. was only one party to the Iran nuclear deal with it being the only one reneging upon it. The five permanent members of the UN security council, the U.S., the U.K., Russia, France and China plus Germany signed the deal and all the others were content with it's performance.

So the O/P's question would be better posed as why was everyone else a party to it reasonably satisfied with the deal and Iran's compliance with it's restrictions while Trump alone thought it a bad deal?

Now we're back to Obama and his legacy and Trump's known hatred of all things Obama.

What other reason can there be when all others were aghast at Trump's unilateral withdrawal.

Old 01-05-2020, 02:14 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,924,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
How did Iran break the deal? Serious answer please. I know President Trump cares about the country and is doing what he thinks is best, but didnt President Trump break the deal?
I really don't believe you are looking for an answer, you got several good ones and aren't satisfied.. Sounds like a troll to me..

Old 01-05-2020, 02:14 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,350,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I suspect you know the answer.

By all reports, Iran was abiding by the agreement and had greatly reduced their supplies of enriched fuel. However, they were making a lot of trouble in the region by funding various Shiite terrorist groups. Technically, that is not a violation of the agreement since it deals only with the nuclear issue.

I suppose Trump thought that by pulling out of the agreement and reimposing sanctions he could get Iran to fall in line.
Ok. That seems like where President Trump may have made a mistake by going back on the deal. Good move killing Soleimani though.

Old 01-05-2020, 02:18 PM

13,755 posts, read 5,002,480 times
Quote:
I really don't believe you are looking for an answer, you got several good ones and aren't satisfied.. Sounds like a troll to me..
I think we answered OP's question, but you DID NOT answer his follow up - exactly what did Iran do to break the deal? You stated that they did; please provide some evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies