Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2020, 01:35 PM

10,078 posts, read 14,458,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
Seriously... could anyone explain to me that if Trump withheld money from the Ukraine, why is it a crime when it is not a crime for Biden doing it?
Biden's a Democrat....the mainstream media is in bed with Democrats and protects them.

Biden is also a corrupt DC swamp creature, so he's protected by all those corrupt folks too.

Crazy times we live in for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2020, 01:37 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,531,203 times
Quote:
Seriously... could anyone explain to me that if Trump withheld money from the Ukraine, why is it a crime when it is not a crime for Biden doing it?
That has been explained time and time again with links to other people smarter than me why it was different. None of the right wingers here ever see it or admitt that it was not, in fact, the same thing. Biden was acting on behalf of the Obama administration and the EU who were trying to get rid of a crooked prosecutor who was not looking into Ukraine obstruction. Trump withheld money that had already been approved by Congress by trying to get Ukraine to do something that only benefited him. The right wing pretty much says the opposite thing about the Biden case which has been disproven many times.

Old 01-21-2020, 01:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
interesting...…….if Trump is convicted and kicked out of office... does that mean Biden cannot be president because he is guilty of the same offense?
It means Schiffty is virtue Checking Biden to Democrats, fixing to do the primaries, while suffering TDS, trying to get Orange Man Bad.

Old 01-21-2020, 01:38 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I like Schiff. I like that he just accused the president's lawyer of lying while saying he wasn't accusing the president's lawyer of lying. LOL I see why the Trump supporters here do not like him and try to call him a liar as if Trump himself ins't the Lyin' King himself.
Where’s the proof of Russian collusion Schiff claimed he had?

Old 01-21-2020, 01:40 PM

284 posts, read 78,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Biden's a Democrat....the mainstream media is in bed with Democrats and protects them.

Biden is also a corrupt DC swamp creature, so he's protected by all those corrupt folks too.

Crazy times we live in for sure.

I don't know if indeed the smart Americans are aware of that.

Or maybe they choose to be in denial due to their blind hate for Trump.

Old 01-21-2020, 01:41 PM

20,115 posts, read 9,032,117 times
poor Schiff is on his heels, justifying his shoddy work is just getting started. Roberts must be smiling listening the courts have no place in an impeachment hearing.

Old 01-21-2020, 01:47 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
That has been explained time and time again with links to other people smarter than me why it was different. None of the right wingers here ever see it or admitt that it was not, in fact, the same thing. Biden was acting on behalf of the Obama administration and the EU who were trying to get rid of a crooked prosecutor who was not looking into Ukraine obstruction. Trump withheld money that had already been approved by Congress by trying to get Ukraine to do something that only benefited him. The right wing pretty much says the opposite thing about the Biden case which has been disproven many times.
They know that but won't accept it.

Old 01-21-2020, 01:48 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
I like Schiff. I like that he just accused the president's lawyer of lying while saying he wasn't accusing the president's lawyer of lying. LOL I see why the Trump supporters here do not like him and try to call him a liar as if Trump himself ins't the Lyin' King himself.
How well to you think that will play with Republican senators?

Like everyone has already said, this isn't about removing Trump, it's about using impeachment in an effort to improve the democrats chances in the 2020 election.

Old 01-21-2020, 01:49 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,751,984 times
This old broad is mind numbingly boring!

Old 01-21-2020, 01:50 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,531,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Where’s the proof of Russian collusion Schiff claimed he had?
Schiff gave it to me. It's in my how am I supposed to know that. I mean we all read the Mueller Report and apparently gleamed very different things from it

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies