Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump be removed from office?
Yes 54 35.76%
No 97 64.24%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 02:22 PM

36,530 posts, read 30,871,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Of course it is. They have the citations. Like Fox News and Breitbart are proof? And where do you suggest we should only get our news from? Some right wing conspiracy website?
It isn't a trial.
Actually with what they have it would have been kicked out of a real investigation/trial.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:23 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
Quote:
Trump will try running for president even if he’s removed. He’s that shameless.
He won't be removed. There's not the votes for removal. He will run again. He will win. He's that successful.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:24 PM

10,069 posts, read 14,449,392 times
Quote:
Lol. Billionaire from where? You think that tax audit for Trump is done yet? You know he’s Putin his hands all over Russian blood money. Release his tax records, like every other president.
He is a well-known real estate developer, who owns many properties.

LOL Putin again.

He doesn't have to release tax returns, I see no reason for it.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:26 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
He won't be removed. There's not the votes for removal. He will run again. He will win. He's that successful.
Did you forget that Trump failed to abolish ObamaCare? That certainly does not make him successful.

Trump already said he is running again.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:28 PM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
How did Donald Trump go from a successful billionaire to a charming reality tv personality to a President folks like you are calling deranged? LOL

It's the same man. It's a man who had never been in politics and was elected to do a job of disrupting the normal DC swamp order of things.

He's done just that. His communication style makes folks uneasy and he has a "bull in a China shop" style that people don't like.

Other than that, I don't get all the rhetoric that is off the charts, borderline laughable, about him.

I honestly think many people who hate on him just want a President that makes them feel warm and fuzzy, and someone they could have a beer with.
If I owned a china shop, I would rather have the bull than trump in my shop.

Don't care about having a beer with my president and commander in chief, but it would be nice to respect the office again.

Wish I had some of those rose colored glasses of yours, to get me through the days of a filthy mouthed, pathological liar who does not give a hoot who he hurts, and seems mighty proud of himself. Anyway, to each his own. I sure don't see any of the qualities, that you do. At least you probably don't have ulcers, worrying about our country. Carry on with your BS.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:29 PM

13,961 posts, read 5,628,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Did you forget that Trump failed to abolish ObamaCare? That certainly does not make him successful.
Only Congress and the Supreme Court can repeal a law. Neither a Republican nor a Democrat majority has given him a law that does repeal the old one, and the SCOTUS hasn't declared it unconstitutional.

Do you really want Presidents having the power to abolish laws all by themselves? Be careful with what you wish for.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:32 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

Don't care about having a beer with my president and commander in chief, but it would be nice to respect the office again.

Wish I had some of those rose colored glasses of yours, to get me through the days of a filthy mouthed, pathological liar who does not give a hoot who he hurts, and seems mighty proud of himself. Anyway, to each his own. I sure don't see any of the qualities, that you do. At least you probably don't have ulcers, worrying about our country. Carry on with your BS.
If you have ulcers because of an election I truly feel sorry for you. Perhaps you should stay away from politics for awhile and take care of yourself.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:33 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
He is a well-known real estate developer, who owns many properties.

LOL Putin again.

He doesn't have to release tax returns, I see no reason for it.
Then you have zero proof of his wealth.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:35 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
I think he’s guilty of numerous acts that would have gotten any other president impeached and removed. He constantly breaks his oath of office by putting his interests ahead of the country’s. The man is a sociopathic liar. Time to send him packing. He’s definitely not a king... just a jester.

Fox News poll: Half of Americans say Trump should be convicted and removed
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...victed-and?amp
You'll have that opportunity this November. You can stop the temper tantrum any time.

Old 01-27-2020, 02:38 PM

10,069 posts, read 14,449,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

I like Trump's productivity and results, honestly. As for filthy mouthed, we aren't in a Bible study camp. LOL

Pathological liar, ehh, not any more than any other public official. The large majority just lies to you and makes you feel good about it.

As for not giving a hoot who he hurts, I don't see that. Where's some examples.

It's not like Trump is the end all, be all boogeyman. I think if you let Trump get to you emotionally, then that's the choice one makes.

I look at things optimistically and logically. Trump is mixing things up, and he seems to be doing a good job, since the corrupt DC folks, the left and many Democrats, hate him with everything they have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies