Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 08:10 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Doubt the majority are immigrants anymore. These days many are born in the UK and a number of them are half-white. But yes, generally Caribbean, especially Jamaican descent.
Yes, because I have read that African immigrants in the UK excel educationally above the white UK population in general.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:11 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Okay let's try one more time.
More than 80% of murders in London are carried out by black people.
Blacks occupy around 10.6% of the population of London.
The only question I am asking is why ...
You would have to ask the individuals doing the killing. I don't live in London. And last I checked, neither do you. So why is it your problem?

Old 01-28-2020, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Woah stop using logic and adding in additional relevant facts other than the carefully selected statistics used by the OP. Your ruining the lazy bigoted group think.
Confirmation bias will only allow people to see that which they want to see. It's like being a die hard republican or a die hard democrat. You will never see something that points to the other side being right.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You would have to ask the individuals doing the killing. I don't live in London. And last I checked, neither do you. So why is it your problem?
I have been to London once.....but most of what I know comes from watching "Top Boy" on Netflix....lol.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:16 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,512,636 times
Quote:

You only comment on the city you live in ...

Old 01-28-2020, 08:17 AM

16,556 posts, read 10,635,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Statistics are not racist, but racist sure use a lot of statistics. Relatively speaking, there are not a lot of murders in London.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/world...gbr/index.html

How about a black country Ghana: Surely murder there should be "off the hook", given that they are even "darker".

https://knoema.com/atlas/Ghana/topic.../Homicide-rate

The murder rate for African Americans is like 10 times the murder rate of the DARKER Ghanaian's.
If the Australian government's travel advisory page is anything to go by, it would seem that Ghana is an island of relative peacefulness in a continent that sadly has all too little of that. (I picked Australia's site because they use helpful color-coded maps.)

https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/sit...ap-12Dec19.pdf

And here's Europe:

https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/sit...p-1oct2019.pdf

It's incredibly disheartening to me that France, long considered one of the most cultured places in the entire world, is shown in yellow.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Yet London isn’t even in the top 3 when it comes to murder in European cities. In European cities with the highest murder rates, whites commit most of the murders.

Probably because East European cities which top the murder rates have low black populations.
But then you knew that.
The evasiveness and obfuscation of posters on here determined to avoid the truth is a joy to watch.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:20 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,808,176 times
Quote:
Well, here is the thing. I don't live in the neighborhoods where that stuff takes place. I care, but not for the same reason you do. I care because I'm sick of individuals who look for every reason to complain about Black people. What do you expect me to do about the problem when I don't even live in the neighborhoods where such violence takes place?
I don’t blame you for not living in those neighborhoods but there is something you can do. You can stop giving the ghetto culture cover by blaming the police. You can stop blaming white people. Turn your sympathies towards those who do live in that neighborhood and cannot get out. Even more importantly start advocating and voting for a strong police presence, one that will remove the drug dealers and gangs. Start voting for people who wish to stop the cycle of dependence on government services and create an environment where more jobs will go into those neighborhoods. Specifically vote for those who wish to pay less attention to race and more attention to the lowering taxes, giving special tax breaks for businesses locating in struggling neighborhoods and supporting entrepreneurs who create jobs. I think you know what I am going to say next....people who believe in those things are usually Republicans.

Stop thinking so much about race and more about what is good for all of us. What makes you think black people will not prosper with safer streets, lower taxes and more jobs? Why not make a change since the liberals have accomplished nothing but creating a safe space for crime and dependence in black neighborhoods? We Republicans do not want that for you and we don’t believe it should exist in our country. However efforts to clean up those places are always blocked by protesters waving the race card. Liberal politicians come in and pander to y’all claiming your victims of white oppression and the next thing you know dems win with a 90 percent margin there and the drugs continue to be dealt, murders keep happening and the welfare keeps coming. The rest of us are horrified by the neighborhoods like that and rightfully avoid them....this then reaffirms what you already believe about white people being racist and hating blacks.

Black people who do not live in those neighborhoods should be speaking out against the crime and corruption in those places. If they would do that then those claiming this is a white vs black thing would have less of a leg to stand on. Most importantly stop giving cover to those who are causing the problem. White people and police are not the problem.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I don’t blame you for not living in those neighborhoods but there is something you can do. You can stop giving the ghetto culture cover by blaming the police. You can stop blaming white people. Turn your sympathies towards those who do live in that neighborhood and cannot get out. Even more importantly start advocating and voting for a strong police presence, one that will remove the drug dealers and gangs. Start voting for people who wish to stop the cycle of dependence on government services and create an environment where more jobs will go into those neighborhoods. Specifically vote for those who wish to pay less attention to race and more attention to the lowering taxes, giving special tax breaks for businesses locating in struggling neighborhoods and supporting entrepreneurs who create jobs. I think you know what I am going to say next....people who believe in those things are usually Republicans.

Stop thinking so much about race and more about what is good for all of us. What makes you think black people will not prosper with safer streets, lower taxes and more jobs? Why not make a change since the liberals have accomplished nothing but creating a safe space for crime and dependence in black neighborhoods? We Republicans do not want that for you and we don’t believe it should exist in our country. However efforts to clean up those places are always blocked by protesters waving the race card. Liberal politicians come in and pander to y’all claiming your victims of white oppression and the next thing you know dems win with a 90 percent margin there and the drugs continue to be dealt, murders keep happening and the welfare keeps coming. The rest of us are horrified by the neighborhoods like that and rightfully avoid them....this then reaffirms what you already believe about white people being racist and hating blacks.

Black people who do not live in those neighborhoods should be speaking out against the crime and corruption in those places. If they would do that then those claiming this is a white vs black thing would have less of a leg to stand on. Most importantly stop giving cover to those who are causing the problem. White people and police are not the problem.

But they're a convenient excuse.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:27 AM

628 posts, read 663,461 times
Average black iq is 80. Also outsize portion of Maoa gene leads to propensity for violence. They stayed behind in Africa and thus evolved differently than all other races. This is 30,000 years in the making and is not being fixed anytime soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies