Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 10:15 AM

8,336 posts, read 2,965,021 times

Advertisements

Look on the bright side. When you’ve hit bottom you can’t go any lower.

Old 02-05-2020, 10:19 AM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Once the Democrats became the illegal alien party, there was no going back.

They dug their own grave.

Old 02-05-2020, 10:19 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Perfect storm of Democrat Malfeasance comes back to crumble the party. Let's see.

• Monday - Democrats completely destroy the Iowa caucus. Demonstrate they can't even count votes. And apparently a little known mayor defeats two well know senators and Obama's former VP. Horror to all involved. Progressives & establishment Democrats start war.
  • Tuesday - Trump SToU address is one for the history books. One of the best SToU speeches of all times for it's delivery & content.

Disturbed Democrats in white dresses (amazing they stupidly made themselves marks like that) sat on their hands on good news about employment, black employment, the economy, and endless other pieces of good news for all to see. Then to cap it all off, a very disturbed and angry Democrat Speaker, tears up the speech like Mommy Dearist for all to see. It was a Democrat clown show not to be believed.
  • Wednesday - The US Senate will vote, in a bipartisan manner, to end the very partisan Democrat impeachment witch hunt against President Trump. They dropped their nuclear bomb, and in the process only managed to blow themselves up.
Great week for Trump, Trump's supporters, democracy and America. Democrats are whipped by their own self inflicted wounds. . And it's only down hill for them from here.
Yes, the squad has grown into a full-blown coven.

Imagine seeing them blocking dirt road up in the hills at night? They have done themselves no good by dressing like witches and sitting on their hands as Trump announced incredible economic news, told inspirational narratives, and recounted successes against our enemies while pledging to keep us out of foreign wars.

They just looked small, petty, unamerican, and weird, while Trump invoked the best of Reagan with "the best is yet to come." It is morning in America, and the coven likes it to be night time.

Old 02-05-2020, 10:22 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
Perfect storm of Democrat Malfeasance comes back to crumble the party. Let's see.

• Monday - Democrats completely destroy the Iowa caucus. Demonstrate they can't even count votes. And apparently a little known mayor defeats two well know senators and Obama's former VP. Horror to all involved. Progressives & establishment Democrats start war.
  • Tuesday - Trump SToU address is one for the history books. One of the best SToU speeches of all times for it's delivery & content.

Disturbed Democrats in white dresses (amazing they stupidly made themselves marks like that) sat on their hands on good news about employment, black employment, the economy, and endless other pieces of good news for all to see. Then to cap it all off, a very disturbed and angry Democrat Speaker, tears up the speech like Mommy Dearist for all to see. It was a Democrat clown show not to be believed.
  • Wednesday - The US Senate will vote, in a bipartisan manner, to end the very partisan Democrat impeachment witch hunt against President Trump. They dropped their nuclear bomb, and in the process only managed to blow themselves up.
Great week for Trump, Trump's supporters, democracy and America. Democrats are whipped by their own self inflicted wounds. . And it's only down hill for them from here.
Whether someone usually agrees with you or not (and I agree with you just about 50% of the time or maybe less, I think), that is a spot on summary!! (Except I was not a huge fan of the SOTU speech -- but then I rarely do like them as they are usually nothing but self-congratulatory bore-fests, imo, no matter who gives them, and I strongly was against giving Limbaugh any kind of medal.)

Old 02-05-2020, 10:23 AM

364 posts, read 121,099 times
That counter argument speech after the SOTU was pathetic. At one point she talked about Phil Murphy fixing lead pipes in NJ. Is she aware that in a liberal hellhole like NJ, Murphy is hated?
She even made the idiotic observation of a kid fixing a pothole himself. Sounds mighty conservative of him, not waiting for the do-nothing government to fix it.

Old 02-05-2020, 10:23 AM

962 posts, read 612,806 times
Actually, I feel bad for liberals.

Okay, nevermind, that's a lie. I love it.

Old 02-05-2020, 10:26 AM

13,740 posts, read 7,999,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
California is successful in making their own outrageous headlines. New York, aside from NYC, was not nearly so successful, so Trump helped the world see them as a bunch of NeverTrump nutcases.
Nancy, as leader of the entire house, - not just the Democrats - helped Trump out by behaving like a child.

Really. I thought she was smarter than that.

She's been off-balance sine AOC won two years ago.

Nancy P. never wanted an impeachment trial. However, because "the Squad" has become increasingly more vocal and she can't control them. Maybe her handlers felt tearing up the speech would give her a bit of street cred with the younger generation.

It won't work. They (younger generation) consider her as worthless as Biden

Oh... how the political establishment in both parties wish we could go back in time... before the internet.

Old 02-05-2020, 10:41 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,088,512 times
And we still have Thursday and Friday open!

Old 02-05-2020, 10:43 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:

Adam Schiff has done more than his fair share of Destruction. It's been the Schiff avalanche and this week will be the result as Dems get buried in the snow. I'd love to be a fly in the room as Democrats in the House and Senate discuss this fine mess they're in and the Blame game that goes with it.

After 3 years of Democrat and Uni-Party Trump hating takedown has gone on.... This feels good.

We elected Trump to expose this Corruption. The Corrupt keep fighting back.

Old 02-05-2020, 10:48 AM

1,096 posts, read 418,626 times
I do not have this feeling at all --that the Democratic party collapses. The trial was the real hoax with the way Republicans handled it. We saw them for what they were. A totally corrupt party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies