Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 04:17 PM

386 posts, read 170,032 times

Advertisements

"nancy" will not accept the impeachment! She is a hateful angry heathen. All because Trump does not have the word democrat on his name. Very adolescent woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2020, 04:19 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,378,284 times
Actually, today the Senate was on trial. To uphold the rule of law or ignore it. Guess 53 senators decided on the latter. Let the voters decided on those folks.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:22 PM

7,791 posts, read 6,411,593 times
They need to investigate replacing the Mickey Mouse caucus system with primaries.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:24 PM

7,791 posts, read 6,411,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Nothing will change the fact that the criminal Trump was IMPEACHED. Deal with it.
So was Slick Willie Clinton.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:29 PM

2,487 posts, read 1,426,564 times
Of course they wont. They will continue to cry and fabricate and twist and spin and everything else they can knowing the bias media will cover EVERYTHING that would make Trump look bad true or not... The good thing is what they do doesn't matter now.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:30 PM

25,900 posts, read 12,926,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
As long as there is corruption it would be a disservice to not investigate it.
I agree totally, and I want to start with the Clinton Foundation and the Biden famil making millions off of the Ukraine.

Only then, can we look into 'Pub corruption. Right now, its the 'Pubs turn. the Dems had Kavanaugh gate, Russia Gate, and IN-peach gate, so now the 'Pubs get at least 2 at bats.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:33 PM

25,900 posts, read 12,926,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Exactly. There’s no going back. Best to save time and work toward an amicable divorce. IMO that is something both sides could agree on.
There is another thing both sides can agree upon...using their power to bribe big biz, and foreign government for their own gains.

The corruption is systemic at this point. The Fox is in the Henhouse, and feathers are a fly'n.

We are ALL being fleeced.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:46 PM

11,165 posts, read 7,990,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Crooked Trump's Impeachment is not dead. It's alive and will live forever!

#Trump'sImpeachedForever
The Three Little Pigs, Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff ... They huffed and they puffed, and “sucked” the House down.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:52 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,289,393 times
I hope to see one of two things happen...

The House Dems blame Pelosi for the impeachment loss and vote her out as speaker. Since her ego is larger than Trump’s, she retires at the end of her term, only to be seen on talk shows I can turn off.

Or

Pelosi blames “The Squad” for pushing the impeachment that she will now say she was against and banish them all to broom closets. They are reassigned to the worst nothing committees Pelosi can find.

Either scenario works for me.

Old 02-05-2020, 09:04 PM

18,740 posts, read 7,637,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
The Democrats have spent all of their energy for the last 3+ years investigating, trying to find something to impeach President Trump for.

Now that their "impeachment" effort is over, will they finally regain their sanity and go back to being part of the legislative body that the Constitution calls for?

Or will they simply pick themselves up off the floor and start some new committees to investigate more and more, trying to find something else they can bash and smear Donald Trump for?

We'll find out in the next several days, I guess.

Will we have a government again? Or just Investigations Against the President, Volume II?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Well this is complete nonsense.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute any of it, and can't even argue against it. So I'll call it names instead, change the subject to "Look! REPUBLICANZZZ!!!", and hope nobody notices that I can't (or I don't dare) answer the questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies