Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 10:38 AM

2,176 posts, read 1,328,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The conspiracy theory that I like the most is that coronavirus is a bioweapon made in Canada, that was stolen and sold to the Chinese. They then stored this virus in a bio research lab in Wuhan, which is the only lab in China design to handle and store such extremely contagious and dangerous pathogens.

I've heard that the white house is asking some scientists to look into whether this is a man made bioweapon or not. India is launching their own investigation. I think more countries are doing the same. The virus appears to be old coronavirus, spliced with HIV, according to the most prominent of conspiracy theories. There are apparently many scientists who have hinted that the new coronavirus is possibly man made and spliced with HIV.

There's apparently some dead scientists too that had first hand knowledge, and even worked on the virus, which really adds to the suspense...

Actually, this story would completely explain China's rapid, and overwhelming response to this virus, as well as their totalitarian suppression of any unwanted chatter about the virus on social media. They wouldn't want the rest of the world to know they are involved in the business of creating bioweapons, although I'm not sure it would really surprise anyone.

Why do I pay attention to the conspiracy theories??? Because sometimes they are correct!
Nah,
Not deadly enough as a bio weapon- unless it was designed to just waste medical resources?
SARS and MERS are more suitable for that...but they were not designed...nature made them!
Earth’s answer to overpopulation?

Old 02-12-2020, 10:45 AM

2,176 posts, read 1,328,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Hey, I know people who think all of these hurricanes that keep slamming into the poor areas of the Caribbean, combined with the Earthquakes, are all done by the US government using some secret technology that can create and manipulate the weather.
Yes, that’s right! They say it because we keep telling everyone in the world how we are so powerful!
And we are- I can make a hurricane or an earthquake or two in one afternoon in my kitchen!

Old 02-12-2020, 10:56 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,134,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I have a friend who just returned from China, she is Chinese, and is currently off from her job, with pay, for two weeks as she is "self quarantined", and she told me that everyone she was speaking to in China thought the U.S. was likely behind this. It shows how most of the world no longer trusts the United States, and listening to Trump, why would they?
President Trump's fault? Lol, run with it.

Old 02-12-2020, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opossum1 View Post
BTW, that fat, dumb slob who keeps posting pictures of his "great' unhealthy and likely virus-infested food on quarantined Diamond Princess ship (the same one who puts down people who say they're suffering on the ship, because they don't get luxury suite like he did and are stuck in airless cabins without natural light)...he also likes to repost Trumps rants about "illegals".
Well, now that fatso murican slob is illegal himself, worldwide, haha, can't even get off the ship anywhere, not even in the States apparently.
Looks like the best candidate for Darwin award.
I've not heard about that one yet. Who's that?

Old 02-12-2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
I have a friend who just returned from China, she is Chinese, and is currently off from her job, with pay, for two weeks as she is "self quarantined", and she told me that everyone she was speaking to in China thought the U.S. was likely behind this. It shows how most of the world no longer trusts the United States, and listening to Trump, why would they?
John Lennon and Yoko Ono self quarantined once. That's the type of self quarantined I'd enjoy.

Old 02-13-2020, 11:41 PM

39,257 posts, read 27,655,778 times
Quote:
He who has nothing to hide hides nothing.

If chinese government was not behind it, why did they bother to hide it in the first place?They will never miss a chance of American government bashing, of course they are gonna say "America is behind it." They will never say, "Oh, guess what? we are testing bioweapons, and oops, something leaked out."

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 02-14-2020 at 12:01 AM..

Old 02-14-2020, 06:14 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,883,287 times
Quote:
I'm in China currently and most people don't seem to believe that the US is behind it. The official government explanation is that it was from bushmeat and there are banners all over now that shame people who would eat it.

Because China and the US have no love for eachother and Chia could certainly use some sort of distraction from public frustration over early mishandling of the crisis, if China had any remote inkling that the US was behind this, they'd have it full-blast in the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies