Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 05:35 AM

811 posts, read 623,803 times

Advertisements

Since a large segment of the U.S. supposedly supports an openly homosexual presidential candidate why isn't Mayor Pete's husband stumping with him?
Seems to me if they win the White House they will not be shy at all about posing for photos smooching one another. Why not warm the public up now to that?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-10-2020 at 07:08 AM.. Reason: copyright violation

Old 02-10-2020, 05:43 AM

27,246 posts, read 13,534,754 times
I don't think Putin will be in a hurry to meet them, given his views on the subject.

Not sure about this being accepted by harline religious countries or even the US Bible belt.

Then again I can't see Buttigieg winning the Presidential race, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Old 02-10-2020, 05:49 AM

1,748 posts, read 883,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elna Rae View Post
Since a large segment of the U.S. supposedly supports an openly homosexual presidential candidate why isn't Mayor Pete's husband stumping with him?
Seems to me if they win the White House they will not be shy at all about posing for photos smooching one another. Why not warm the public up now to that?

My guess would be because he is a teacher and actually shows up for his job each day unlike some of the current candidates who are running instead of doing the job they were elected for.

Old 02-10-2020, 06:06 AM

59,254 posts, read 27,435,954 times
Quote:
President Trump should make a declaration that he is identifying as a woman. The Left will have to admit the absurdity of their gender ideology or accept and celebrate “Donna Trump” as the first woman President, thus beating Hillary, Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Kamala Harris to the glorious goal of one of their “female firsts”.

Furthermore, if he remains married to Melania, he will also be the first gay president and the first lesbian president. He will also be the first lesbian president married to an immigrant! What a most glorious event for the democrats to celebrate.

God, I love it when a plan comes together!!!!!!

Old 02-10-2020, 06:13 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,412,571 times
Quote:
Because he has his own career that he enjoys and cares about? Why should he be "stumping" with him?

Old 02-10-2020, 06:13 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,854,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I don't think Putin will be in a hurry to meet them, given his views on the subject.

Not sure about this being accepted by harline religious countries or even the US Bible belt.

Then again I can't see Buttigieg winning the Presidential race, so I wouldn't worry too much.
He won't. The US is far too conservative. A gay candidate has about as much chance as a woman does.

Old 02-10-2020, 06:19 AM

21,487 posts, read 10,603,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

Yeah, besides the policies and the husband, the guy looks like he’s about 14-years old.

Old 02-10-2020, 06:21 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,854,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Because he has his own career that he enjoys and cares about? Why should he be "stumping" with him?
I agree with you. But the wives of male candidates are always expected to be with their husbands, whether they have their own careers or not.

And it seems the only acceptable "careers" of First Ladies is to follow their husbands around wherever he goes.

Old 02-10-2020, 06:25 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,959,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
President Trump should make a declaration that he is identifying as a woman. The Left will have to admit the absurdity of their gender ideology or accept and celebrate “Donna Trump” as the first woman President, thus beating Hillary, Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Kamala Harris to the glorious goal of one of their “female firsts”.

Furthermore, if he remains married to Melania, he will also be the first gay president and the first lesbian president. He will also be the first lesbian president married to an immigrant! What a most glorious event for the democrats to celebrate.

God, I love it when a plan comes together!!!!!!

I love it! What a great idea! Heads will explode!

Old 02-10-2020, 06:26 AM

30,675 posts, read 18,301,918 times
He is with him at times, though the MSM does not tend to focus on their affection the way that they would a heterosexual couple, which makes me think that the media is intentionally downplaying things in order to protect Buttigieg from homophobic members of the Democrat Party during this primary process. Don't expect the MSM to run profiles on the spouse like they do with other spouses.

I do wish I saw more of him, though, as I'd like to know more about a candidate's other half. I want to know if he is on the more corrupt end of things like Hillary, whether he plans to be instrusive like Hillary and Michelle, or whether he'll keep to himself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies