Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2020, 06:51 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,383,523 times

Advertisements

Rush Limbaugh received the Medal of Freedom. What a joke! He is a Right Wing Radio talk show host. He is just a mouthpiece for the Right Wing nuts. He doesn’t in any way deserve that medal.

I don’t think he is in stage 4 cancer. Way too healthy looking.

But his passing will be a good thing for the USA. He is supremely divisive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2020, 06:53 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,814,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffer6583 View Post
No they shout out "you lie", while the President is delivering his speech.
And he was censured. What will happen to Pelosi for her petulance? An edited video. Seems fair and square to me.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:03 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,814,567 times
I think it's hilarious that all her whining is making sure more people see it than would have otherwise. 11.5 million views.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:04 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,331,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
..and now she wishes she had never done it

For a politician who has over played every drama hand.....you would think she would have seen this coming
What in the name of God are you talking about? Where did you hear that she "wishes she had never done it" Tiny hands refused to shake her hand, so she tore up his full of lies speech - sounds about right to me

Old 02-10-2020, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
I read about this over the weekend. From what I'm getting from it is, the video is made to look like Pelosi tore it up at the same time the President was honoring each person.

Yes, the old bag tore up the speech, but that was at the very end after his speech was done and when President Trump was leaving the podium.

The video is made to look as though Pelosi was tearing up the speech as the honors are being read.

I can't say 100% if this is what's going on with the video that people are trying to get FB and Twitter to remove, as I've not seen it myself. I'm just putting what I read together and that's what I'm getting from it.

Never the less, Pelosi did show the world last Tuesday evening exactly what she thinks of President Trump and all that he had talked about in that speech (those who he honored that night and those past, present and future in American History). She tore them all up. The video was made to demonstrate exactly what Pelosi did that night and to whom she did it, when she tore up the speech.

I saw with my own two eyes what Pelosi did that night. Total and complete disregard for America and the American People, past, present and future.
Trump’s speech was full of lies and it deserved to go in the trash bin. Sure there were a couple of deserving people recognized. But they were there for the the theatrics, not to honor them. Trump cares for no one else but himself. He put on a show trying to make his lying self look better.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:16 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,780,473 times
We knew she would regret the tearing part.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:19 PM

11,148 posts, read 10,723,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump’s speech was full of lies and it deserved to go in the trash bin. Sure there were a couple of deserving people recognized. But they were there for the the theatrics, not to honor them. Trump cares for no one else but himself. He put on a show trying to make his lying self look better.
And Nancy decided to help? Seems like an odd position for someone who has been trying to impeach him for 3 years.

Every SOTU is full of lies. It's basically a campaign speech, has been for years. Pelosi would have been better off to refute the points she disagreed with in a separate statement.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
And he was censured. What will happen to Pelosi for her petulance? An edited video. Seems fair and square to me.

Yelling out to Obama that he was a liar during his State of the Union is very different from Speaker Pelosi ripping up Trump’s speech after the speech was over. You did notice, I hope, that Trump was rude to Nancy first with his refusal to shake her proffered hand at the beginning of the ceremony. Trump is a rude, crude person every single day.

I bet if a video came out showing Trump in an untrue way, you would be all up in arms.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:20 PM

11,148 posts, read 10,723,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Rush Limbaugh received the Medal of Freedom. What a joke! He is a Right Wing Radio talk show host. He is just a mouthpiece for the Right Wing nuts. He doesn’t in any way deserve that medal.

I don’t think he is in stage 4 cancer. Way too healthy looking.

But his passing will be a good thing for the USA. He is supremely divisive.
Here we have it folks, the compassionate left.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:22 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,607,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I think it's hilarious that all her whining is making sure more people see it than would have otherwise. 11.5 million views.
you’re right. her whining probably enticed millions to watch it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies