Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2020, 07:53 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu
Just stop. Pelosi tore up the speech in its entirety. And the video was just showing what was in some of the speech.

If Pelosi had just taken the pages of the speech, then later held a press conference to hold up the sections of the speech that she objected to and torn up those selected pages up, that would be a completely different scenario. However, Pelosi tore up ALL the pages of the speech (which included the names and stories of the honorees) and that is what is unforgivable to the American public.

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
it seems so obvious!

Agreed.

We have to remember who we are talking too. Trump haters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2020, 08:00 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
what if more videos are produced ...

"I pray for the President every day" ... cut to ripping the speech, or the laughing during their impeachment signing ceremony.

"This a solemn occasion" - see above.

now, putting the speech ripping with an unrelated event would indeed be "doctoring". As it is, at the end of the day she has to think about it for at least 9 months, and perhaps 5 years, minimum.
I'd like to see a campaign ad with President Trump saying a mother whose child was in a failing school, awards her a voucher, cue Nancy rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiip! A mother and children whose military husband is away for duty, in he walks.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!! Sour face Nancy mumbling to herself while each accomplishment is mentioned.........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! Cue a shot of the whitely dressed klan texting nancy on their cellphones.

Last edited by 4dognight; 02-10-2020 at 08:56 PM..

Old 02-10-2020, 08:01 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,812,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I disagree, the Dems clapped for the guests who deserved the applause.

There was enough suck-up clapping by the ‘Pubs to last a lifetime.
Did you watch any of Obama's? GMAB it is always this way with the party in power so don't think you've uncovered some sort of anomaly.

Old 02-10-2020, 08:03 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,812,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Yelling out to Obama that he was a liar during his State of the Union is very different from Speaker Pelosi ripping up Trump’s speech after the speech was over. You did notice, I hope, that Trump was rude to Nancy first with his refusal to shake her proffered hand at the beginning of the ceremony. Trump is a rude, crude person every single day.

I bet if a video came out showing Trump in an untrue way, you would be all up in arms.
Yes. I have noticed that nearly every elected official of both parties are babies in diapers.

Old 02-11-2020, 05:26 AM

16,088 posts, read 6,860,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Yes. I have noticed that nearly every elected official of both parties are babies in diapers.
Opinion:
Shake the hands of the person that led the impeachment process?
Lucky she didn't get body slammed..................hahaha....

Old 02-11-2020, 05:49 AM

24,005 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Nothing she might have done was as disrespecting of the other branches of government and anti American as Boehner inviting the Israeli prime minister to address a joint session without informing the White House. But that was Republicans screwing democrats. IOKIYAAR.

Old 02-11-2020, 06:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
I read about this over the weekend. From what I'm getting from it is, the video is made to look like Pelosi tore it up at the same time the President was honoring each person.

Yes, the old bag tore up the speech, but that was at the very end after his speech was done and when President Trump was leaving the podium.

The video is made to look as though Pelosi was tearing up the speech as the honors are being read.

I can't say 100% if this is what's going on with the video that people are trying to get FB and Twitter to remove, as I've not seen it myself. I'm just putting what I read together and that's what I'm getting from it.

Never the less, Pelosi did show the world last Tuesday evening exactly what she thinks of President Trump and all that he had talked about in that speech (those who he honored that night and those past, present and future in American History). She tore them all up. The video was made to demonstrate exactly what Pelosi did that night and to whom she did it, when she tore up the speech.

I saw with my own two eyes what Pelosi did that night. Total and complete disregard for America and the American People, past, present and future.
In short, a sore loser acting like an 8 year old. Election 2016 didn't go her way, and Trump has beaten EVERYTHING that has been thrown at him.

Old 02-11-2020, 06:35 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
mislead to you....is clarify to other people

Doesn't matter....this is a woman that's been in politics all her life....if the shoe was on the other foot she sure as hell would have used it...bought time on TV and run ads

...and now she's pissing...and it's no ones fault but her own

she planned it...tore the papers ahead of time....prepped for it....even put on her "Nancy" face to do it

...and now pissin and moaning because "she" was too stupid to think it through

Old 02-11-2020, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
This. Nancy the Ripper showed a complete lack of respect in her undignified stunt, and now she's paying the price.

She should've thought about what could happen before she did it, but too late now.

Old 02-11-2020, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
If she didn't want to see it, she shouldn't have done it
^^^^^ This.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies