Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2020, 07:21 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
My candidate was pro-business moderate Michael Bennet. The rest? Except for Warren and Sanders I'll take them all over Trump.
Sanders will likely be the nominee

Only Biden has a chance to stop him. The guy who has been in politics for most of his life and accomplished nothing and thinks he is running for Senate and telling people to vote for the “other” Biden was

Old 02-28-2020, 07:23 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,677,065 times
I don't know about jail, but I don't think he can finish out another four-year term in office.

Old 02-29-2020, 09:40 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I'm afraid you are wrong, OP. Trump absolutely can get away with anything as long as he has the Party of Trump on their knees before him, doing his bidding. Even a Watergate like event in today's toxic political environment would not take him down as long as his party continues to turn a blind eye and sanction his every action, legal or otherwise. It's going to be up to the American voters to do so, and if we don't--or if the election is rigged against us--then we as a country are doomed. It' really as terrifyingly simple as that.
This A sitting president can't be charged with a crime, the only process to remove a crook is impeachment. We saw a Republican and two independents vote with Democrats on removal. We heard Lamar Alexander say that the house proved its case against Trump. We saw Republican's go against the will of 70% of we the people that wanted witnesses and documents. Moscow Mitch readily admits that he will not take his vow seriously and be an impartial juror. You can bet that Trump will do his best to rig this election. All he has to do is get to those electoral votes through faithless electors. All you need is 270 electoral votes out of 538 to steal an election. It might be much easier on the inside as an incumbent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies