Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 09:18 AM

23,648 posts, read 12,569,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I thought the same thing....1995

OP you must be really desperate.
Many of the accusations against Trump were from even further back in time, yet it didn't stop the "desperate" Trump haters.

Quote:
I'll note that this should make you Trump supporters support Bloomberg since you like New Yorkers who like to demean and disrespect women - that's one of your criteria for being a "real man" like folks like to claim Trump is.
Had you even investigated the claims that were made against Trump? It would be doubtful that you had. Accusations like that do bother me and I researched the claims before I made my decision to vote for him.

A few examples..
One woman, whose husband had sued Trump over a business matter, had filed a sex allegation suit against Trump at the same time. When Trump settled the suit with her husband she immediately dropped her suit. Appears that her suit was meant to pressure Trump to settle with her husband. When she got divorced, and Trump was unmarried at the time, she began dating Trump ... what kind of woman would date a man that she had claimed had sexually molested her???

Another woman, who knew Trump and who owned a restaurant in CA, was an avid Trump supporter. She was so pro-Trump she had even turned her family into Trump supporters. She had begged him to show up at her restaurant while he was campaigning in CA, obviously to give her restaurant a boost. He didn't go. She immediately claimed he had sexually harassed her .. one of her own family members had stated that she'd made that claim because she was mad he didn't stop by her restaurant.

Another woman made a claim, seems that she went away after her mortgage was paid off .. the payoff was apparently made by some group that was arranged by her lawyer - to get her to make that claim.

Wash, rinse and repeat with the others .. none seem to be able to pass the smell test.

And, btw, as far as the "locker room" talk, Trump did say that 'they let him'. Did any one notice, during that tape, when they stepped outside and the female reporter (I don't remember her name) walked up to them, who it was that was climbing all over her. It wasn't Trump, he treated her respectfully .. it was Bush who was the octopus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2020, 09:24 AM

23,648 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Bloomberg’s not the worst so whatever.
You think so?
Well then, why doesn't he release all of those many women from the NDA's that he had paid them to sign and let them speak? What is he afraid of?

Quote:
When she left Bloomberg LP, she said the company asked her to sign a nondisclosure agreement in exchange for cash, but she declined.

"Everybody I knew was taking them," she said, referring to the confidentiality agreements.

ABC News asked Bloomberg through his campaign if he has considered releasing these women from their nondisclosure agreements. The Bloomberg campaign declined to comment.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bloo...ry?id=67744180

Old 02-19-2020, 10:54 AM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Political silly season is well underway.

Old 02-19-2020, 10:57 AM

339 posts, read 127,698 times
"But Trump did worse"

I expect we'll see a lot more of that deflection going forward. As more of these damning Bloomberg videos keeping getting unearthed, that's the only response you'll get from the extreme left. "Bloomberg may be bad, but Trump is worse." Not exactly a sound defense of your candidate.

Old 02-19-2020, 11:14 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve9999 View Post
"But Trump did worse"

I expect we'll see a lot more of that deflection going forward. As more of these damning Bloomberg videos keeping getting unearthed, that's the only response you'll get from the extreme left. "Bloomberg may be bad, but Trump is worse." Not exactly a sound defense of your candidate.
Like there was no "but Obama" going on as justification for Trump's failings?

And in the case with Trump vs Bloomberg in matters of sexism and being generally vulgar and insulting, the comparison is actually 100% VALID because Trump is far worse, unlike most of the comparisons in the former instance.

Old 02-19-2020, 02:36 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,832,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Many of the accusations against Trump were from even further back in time, yet it didn't stop the "desperate" Trump haters.

Had you even investigated the claims that were made against Trump? It would be doubtful that you had. Accusations like that do bother me and I researched the claims before I made my decision to vote for him.

A few examples..
One woman, whose husband had sued Trump over a business matter, had filed a sex allegation suit against Trump at the same time. When Trump settled the suit with her husband she immediately dropped her suit. Appears that her suit was meant to pressure Trump to settle with her husband. When she got divorced, and Trump was unmarried at the time, she began dating Trump ... what kind of woman would date a man that she had claimed had sexually molested her???

Another woman, who knew Trump and who owned a restaurant in CA, was an avid Trump supporter. She was so pro-Trump she had even turned her family into Trump supporters. She had begged him to show up at her restaurant while he was campaigning in CA, obviously to give her restaurant a boost. He didn't go. She immediately claimed he had sexually harassed her .. one of her own family members had stated that she'd made that claim because she was mad he didn't stop by her restaurant.

Another woman made a claim, seems that she went away after her mortgage was paid off .. the payoff was apparently made by some group that was arranged by her lawyer - to get her to make that claim.

Wash, rinse and repeat with the others .. none seem to be able to pass the smell test.

And, btw, as far as the "locker room" talk, Trump did say that 'they let him'. Did any one notice, during that tape, when they stepped outside and the female reporter (I don't remember her name) walked up to them, who it was that was climbing all over her. It wasn't Trump, he treated her respectfully .. it was Bush who was the octopus.
LOL Trumpster Trumpy-ton.

I have never liked Trump and have heard him talk MANY times on Howard Stern and on his TV shows over the years. Me listening to him speaking his words made me not like him. I am a woman. I don't need an "investigative report" to know that he is the same as Bloomberg a-la 1995.

As such, you should like Bloomberg too and potentially vote for him since you are fine with voting for someone who has these issues.

FYI - I don't like Trump or Bloomberg.

Old 02-19-2020, 02:38 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,832,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Uh, his "grab em by the..." comment was 2005. The accusations against Trump are as numerous as against Clinton.

Bottom line: you support Trump, which proves you don't care about these kinds of things. So constant thread creation about Democratic candidates mis-steps of this type are simply partisan bashing of potential opposition candidates by Trump supporters who not only don't have a problem with this kind of behavior, but a majority of whom in fact CELEBRATE vulgarity and sexism.
ITA with this.

Any of you Trumper-tons should not be posting anything about the insult of women by any Democratic candidate since you support Trump who has said/done nearly everything you all complain about the Dems. You should shut your traps on this subject and focus on something else. The economy is good. Focus on the economy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies