Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2020, 07:38 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,855,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
The bottom line is, and I've said it probably a dozen times on this site but I will continue to until you stop which you won't: no one who supports Trump has a leg to stand on talking about ethics, morals, or family values. Period. You've proven those things mean nothing to you, so move on with your attempts to deter anyone's votes if all of your other posts are MAGA.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
There you go again. Making value judgements of 63,000,000 of your fellow Americans. Must be a miserable way to live with so much hate towards others.

The Democrat party appears to hold such contempt towards so much of the USA.
Are you serious? You make value judgements about the other 63,000,000 of your fellow Americans all the time.

Old 02-22-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You live in a black and white world.

The rest of us don't. I don't think you really realize just how silly, judgmental and frankly uniformed you come off here. If the 72 in your screen name represents your birthdate, then that puts you late forties, if you haven't learned that many many things in life are shades of gray, not black and white, then I don't know what more to say here.
You must be kidding. Trump supporters don't live in a black-or-white world?

If you don't live in a black-or-white world, why don't you ever give this sage advice to Trump supporters in this or any other thread? I've never seen you do so. I've never seen you challenge even their most ridiculous claims.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 02-22-2020 at 07:59 AM..

Old 02-22-2020, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Nothing like the morals the Democrats have killing a baby on a table!
Yes. Because all Democrats believe in "killing a baby on a table."

If you actually believe that Trump cares about abortion on a personal level, you're deluding yourself. He "cares" about it as a political tool, and nothing more.

Old 02-22-2020, 08:08 AM

20,182 posts, read 9,078,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I don't know yet, but I guarantee you it won't be Trump.
lmao....how come none of you liberals will commit to a candidate, this site is full of people who hate Trump and don't support anyone else. Looks more and more like a Trump landslide to me. Dem candidates excite NOBODY....

Old 02-22-2020, 08:12 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,889,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
lmao....how come none of you liberals will commit to a candidate, this site is full of people who hate Trump and don't support anyone else. Looks more and more like a Trump landslide to me. Dem candidates excite NOBODY....
Anybody But Trump excites the largest voting block in the country. Because literally, anybody who is on the Democrat stage right now is better than Trump. As a liberal Democrat, I will vote for whoever is at the top of the ticket because removing this cancer in the White House is the first priority. I suspect many other Democrats feel the same way.

Old 02-22-2020, 08:19 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,816,297 times
Watch Bannon and Giuliani? Hmm. I think I'd have to smoke some magic weed to listen. Heck, it might be worth a good laugh. Hey you know, that really sounds like fun. Maybe I should run out and get some. It's finally legal here.

In the end, I will vote for Bloomberg. A real billionaire that gives to charity rather than starting one to graft from. If there's anything we've learned from Trump, it's that it's the new norm to accept corruption, because, hey they all do it, right?

Old 02-22-2020, 08:30 AM

11,367 posts, read 16,743,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The fact that Biden isn't in every thread title is a clear indicator that the GOP finally got some hints. No Indian jokes (or less) either.

Let's face it. Trump should be very scared of Bloomberg. Legions of "real" Republicans would vote for him...as well as a majority of Independents. That would make victory almost impossible for the GOP.
Maybe, but it appears every day something new comes out about Bloomberg. In the meantime Mike prob will spend close to 1 billion dollars just to see if he gets nominated. I will say that he's helping the economy move along.

Old 02-22-2020, 08:35 AM

57,424 posts, read 26,319,660 times
Quote:
that's the most comical aspect of all these Trump haters, they supported Hillary Clinton instead...

talk about the absence of character, she was probably the worst candidate who ever ran for President. They loved her ! lmao
Lost on you is the complete irony of Trump supporters attacking Bloomberg or anyone else because of their moral values or racial bias.

Keep in mind that many claimed they voted for Trump because they didn't like the alternative, we will see if that was an honest statement come November.

Old 02-22-2020, 08:42 AM

1,096 posts, read 419,930 times
Quote:
I am an Independent but all the Democratic candidates are better than Trump. It is a fortunate position to be in. Having not one but several good and intelligent candidates to choose from. Candidates who will bring dignity back to the Presidency. It is only a matter of deciding which one and narrowing it down. Don't worry your boy be on his way out come November. Didn't spend a single second considering voting Republican. It is so over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies