Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2020, 06:54 PM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times

Advertisements

There are a million complaints about guns. The First vs the Second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2020, 06:58 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
JLo had an ethnic, ulterior motive though and it was in contrast with U.S. laws on immigration and asylum. That should be the focus. End of story
I agree with you on this premise. Reckless on her part to try and make a political statement with her crotch in your face

Old 02-26-2020, 07:13 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
1,300 out of 100 million?

Oh the humanity!

I'll let you work out the math.
That's only the number that complained to CNN. I read a lot of comments on line afterwards from people who were appalled at the half time show and there were a lot more than that.

Old 02-26-2020, 07:19 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
That's only the number that complained to CNN. I read a lot of comments on line afterwards from people who were appalled at the half time show and there were a lot more than that.
The complaints were to the FCC.

Snowflakes.

Old 02-26-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig1 View Post
I agree with you on this premise. Reckless on her part to try and make a political statement with her crotch in your face
Yes, and dancing is one thing but quite another on national TV to bend over and expose your practically bare butt out there for the camera and for all to see, grabbing and exposing your crotch and making provacative bodily movements while scantily clad is quit another. What was with the bondage rope and stripper pole to? I'm no prude but for a SB half time show it was inappropriate, IMO. It belonged in a strip joint.

Then to top it all off JLo had to make a political statement to demonize our president and our policies. If these illegal aliens and asylum seekers were non-Hispanics I'll bet she wouldn't have given a damn.

Old 02-26-2020, 07:25 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:

Link?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-26-2020, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Link?
Facebook, Twitter and all kinds of opinions from local new's sources, etc. just for starters. Most can't be linked to anymore but I read them.

Old 02-26-2020, 08:10 PM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
Quote:
Yes, and dancing is one thing but quite another on national TV to bend over and expose your practically bare butt out there for the camera and for all to see, grabbing and exposing your crotch and making provacative bodily movements while scantily clad is quit another. What was with the bondage rope and stripper pole to? I'm no prude but for a SB half time show it was inappropriate, IMO. It belonged in a strip joint.

Then to top it all off JLo had to make a political statement to demonize our president and our policies. If these illegal aliens and asylum seekers were non-Hispanics I'll bet she wouldn't have given a damn.
I bet Trump enjoyed it.

Old 02-26-2020, 08:11 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Facebook, Twitter and all kinds of opinions from local new's sources, etc. just for starters. Most can't be linked to anymore but I read them.
LOL.

So "no links".

Just a bunch of "opinions."
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-26-2020, 08:24 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,782,671 times
Quote:
LOL.

So "no links".

Just a bunch of "opinions."
People say and Ive heard that most Americans disapproved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies