Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 04:35 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times

Advertisements

There was nothing to see or find so they gave it up.

Sounds about right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2020, 06:28 AM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Thank you for relaying the good news. When justice and fair play prevail, there's no benefit for anyone to deny the results.
Sure paternity suit settlements of US citizens need to be made public or the deep state is involved. I thought the focus was addressing corruption in Ukraine.

Old 03-12-2020, 06:39 AM

25,740 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Lol how do you cram so much BS into such a tiny space?
Expert debater, you are not. Tiny amounts of mental energy expended in ^^^ that space.

Besides, I never earned a BS (Bachelor of Science), I hold a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA). They are both on my personal profile. You?

I'm considering pursuing a Doctorate so I can school dolt's, such as those found here, but in a more formal educational setting where meaningless quips are frowned upon.

back to the topic...

Yesterday, Senator Ron Johnson postponed his supoena of a Ukranian, to instead, go directly after the American consulting firm, central to the Burisma transactions with Hunter Biden.

As I have stated for several weeks here, justice is being delayed by the difficulty in finding reputable Ukranians to testify.

Old 03-12-2020, 06:58 AM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
So now Johnson has dropped the subpoena for Rudy's friend Telizhenko because he might be connected to Russian disinformation, now he is going directly to the consulting firm.

Quote:
Intelligence agencies have contended for months that Russian intelligence has worked to amplify, spread and distort stories relating to the involvement of Ukrainian officials in trying to influence the outcome of the last presidential election, as part of a campaign to minimize or obscure Moscow’s own efforts.
Mr. Telizhenko, 29, was raised partly in Canada, attended the University of the District of Columbia and speaks fluent English. During the 2014 uprising that ousted Ukraine’s Russia-aligned president, Mr. Telizhenko helped the protesters connect with Western politicians including Senator John McCain, whose funeral he attended in 2018.
Mr. Telizhenko says he is a political conservative and has been hanging out at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, appearing on the conservative One America News Network and forging a bond with Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, whose efforts to uncover politically useful information have been assisted by Mr. Telizhenko.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/u...n-ukraine.html

Old 03-12-2020, 07:05 AM

1,049 posts, read 1,606,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Expert debater, you are not. Tiny amounts of mental energy expended in ^^^ that space.

Besides, I never earned a BS (Bachelor of Science), I hold a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA). They are both on my personal profile. You?

I'm considering pursuing a Doctorate so I can school dolt's, such as those found here, but in a more formal educational setting where meaningless quips are frowned upon.

back to the topic...

Yesterday, Senator Ron Johnson postponed his supoena of a Ukranian, to instead, go directly after the American consulting firm, central to the Burisma transactions with Hunter Biden.

As I have stated for several weeks here, justice is being delayed by the difficulty in finding reputable Ukranians to testify.
Maybe you should consider a degree in Data Science so you can learn some critical thinking skills and how to discern the difference between spun, mis-represented opinion pieces and verifiable facts.

Old 03-12-2020, 07:21 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So now Johnson has dropped the subpoena for Rudy's friend Telizhenko because he might be connected to Russian disinformation, now he is going directly to the consulting firm.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/u...n-ukraine.html

https://youtu.be/2iKQVmH0WuI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies