Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2020, 01:40 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
No, just no!
No just no, what?
I literally said it's doubtful the two are linked. But the 5G stuff is not a conspiracy. It's the reason why it took nearly 10 years to get it rolled out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2020, 01:45 PM

17,308 posts, read 12,255,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
No just no, what?
I literally said it's doubtful the two are linked. But the 5G stuff is not a conspiracy. It's the reason why it took nearly 10 years to get it rolled out.
It really is conspiracy, please provide said mainstream sources you mentioned.

Old 03-23-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
It really is conspiracy, please provide said mainstream sources you mentioned.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cities-...ng-11566619391

https://www.cnet.com/news/5g-phones-...-need-to-know/

WSJ and CNET peddles conspiracies now?

Just because you don't bother to look into something, doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. Like I said, I read about this like a year ago.

Old 03-23-2020, 01:49 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Hey, man - It's the FKN nucleotides, man. Have a toke.

I got kicked out of a pre-med zoology class for nuancing a difference between transmutation and transubstantiation.

I was thrown into the Helena Hell out of the Carroll (catholic) College.

I was able to escape Helena, though, till they sent Mark Mora after me.

I'm still alive. I fought the law and the law died. (after it lied)

For others, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xfdpjeT1Gc

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 03-23-2020 at 03:04 PM..

Old 03-23-2020, 01:55 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
*sigh....
lol. and done in 1.

Old 03-23-2020, 01:56 PM

Quote:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cities-...ng-11566619391

https://www.cnet.com/news/5g-phones-...-need-to-know/

WSJ and CNET peddles conspiracies now?

Just because you don't bother to look into something, doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. Like I said, I read about this like a year ago.
I don't see either of those talking about birds and bees dropping dead. Just that they're being looked at as any new tech should. Did you even read the articles you posted?

Old 03-23-2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I don't see either of those talking about birds and bees dropping dead. Just that they're being looked at as any new tech should. Did you even read the articles you posted?
I'm not going to sift through hours and hours of articles to find one talking point. Google it for yourself.

All I was saying that there are legit health concerns behind the 5G stuff. That's it. I don't know the exact specifics.

Old 03-23-2020, 02:13 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
They got that corona after me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qYvQuhyVg

Old 03-23-2020, 02:16 PM

Quote:
I'm not going to sift through hours and hours of articles to find one talking point. Google it for yourself.

All I was saying that there are legit health concerns behind the 5G stuff. That's it. I don't know the exact specifics.
Quote:
No, 5G does something to the oxygen when activated. I'm no scientist, but I read about it like a year ago that it kills some water molecules from the oxygen molecule...the frequency is very high at 60 GHz and causes odd radiation patterns (current 4G is 2.4 GHz or something very low). It causes pneumonia like illnesses. When they were testing it, they showed that birds and bees literally dropped dead.

This isn't from "Conspiracy theory" sites, this was done from mainstream sources. There was a bunch of people protesting the rollout last year. It's an actual thing.

Whether or not it's the actual Coronavirus, nah. But I can see why people are linking the two together.

You specifically made the birds and bees and pneumonia like illness claim yourself. That is conspiracy talk. You are the one making the assertion, provide your proof.

Articles you linked essentially say no known effects but it is being studied out of an abundance of caution.

Old 03-23-2020, 02:24 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I have seen and read quite a bit of speculation on this the past week, Ive seen it mentioned in a few threads here, so I thought I would start a thread on it.

Personally, it does sound logical that officials would blame the virus on something else, if it was connected to 5G in anyway, In other words, I dont believe they would be honest with the public about the true origins in certain cases.

Im curious to see what opinions are on this!

Do you honestly believe that a fast network could spread a physical virus?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies