Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 10:48 AM

2,495 posts, read 868,429 times

Advertisements

Leftist counties and city councils now tell you where and how to breathe.

"Glenwood Springs requires public to wear face coverings for essential activities
"Failure to comply with new order could result in a fine of up to $1,000 or 364 days in jail."
https://www.aspentimes.com/news/glen...box=1586297238

They'll fine or jail you if you breathe the wrong way.

Old 04-08-2020, 03:35 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,942,450 times
Lately, the vast majority of your posts are about ridiculing public health measures and spreading misleading if not outright false stories and rumors. It's as if you have become the typhoid Mary of this board.

For example, you've got numerous threads going that give misleading information about wearing masks. I notice that several of the most recent ones have been locked, but you still have posted many more that the mods haven't caught.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that public health officials and local and state governments are trying to save lives with these recommendations to wear masks. You sure as hell aren't wearing one because if you were, you'd know that respiration is not hampered by a mask - whether medical grade or a homemade one from a bandanna. Masks most certainly don't cause hypoxia as you claimed in yet another of these threads.

You also have posted threads indicating that testing for CV is useless (unless anyone who tests positive is evacuated to a blue region of the country), that ER physicians say ventilators are useless, that social isolation measures are a form of "blue hostage taking," etc., etc. You really need to quit posting your excerpts from Rush Limbaugh's greatest hate radio broadcasts. Normally, this is just annoying, but in times like these, these sort of threads are downright dangerous.

Please stop trolling this board with your nonsense.

Last edited by Colorado Rambler; 04-08-2020 at 04:23 PM..

Old 04-08-2020, 03:47 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,942,450 times
Note: Since OP keeps posting threads about the same subject, I am posting my same reply in each of these threads.

Old 04-08-2020, 03:50 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,740,882 times
I've driven through Glenwood Springs dozens of times. Tiny town there. Why the draconian rules?

Old 04-08-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
You also have posted threads indicating that testing for CV is useless (unless anyone who tests positive is evacuated to a blue region of the country), that ER physicians say ventilators are useless,....
Point to where.

Old 04-08-2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
...that social isolation measures are a form of "blue hostage taking," etc., etc....
The hostages taken are people's jobs. Those "social isolation measures" are peoples' livelihoods, their earnings potential held hostage.

But that doesn't occur to you.

Old 04-08-2020, 04:20 PM

17,672 posts, read 6,928,439 times
Wow the liberals really do love living in a totalitarian state.

Old 04-08-2020, 04:21 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I've driven through Glenwood Springs dozens of times. Tiny town there. Why the draconian rules?
Gorgeous town. Beautiful in fall and winter.

I think it's because it's a resort town. That's why the draconian rules. I'm guessing they're worried about folks coming in from all over to their 2nd home and spreading it around. The people who have a 2nd home there are international travelers.

Old 04-08-2020, 04:22 PM

17,672 posts, read 6,928,439 times
Quote:
Lately, the vast majority of your posts are about ridiculing public health measures and spreading misleading if not outright false stories and rumors. It's as if you have become the typhoid Mary of this board.

For example, you've got numerous threads going that give misleading information about wearing masks. I notice that several of the most recent ones have been locked, but you still have posted many more that the mods haven't caught.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that public health officials and local and state governments are trying to save lives with these recommendations to wear masks. You sure as hell aren't wearing one because if you were, you'd know that respiration is not hampered by a mask - whether medical grade or a homemade one from a bandanna. Masks most certainly don't cause hypoxia as you claimed in yet another of these threads.

You also have posted threads indicating that testing for CV is useless (unless anyone who tests positive is evacuated to a blue region of the country), that ER physicians say ventilators are useless, that social isolation measures are a form of "blue hostage taking," etc., etc. You really need to quit posting your excerpts from Rush Limbaugh's greatest hate radio broadcasts. Normally, this is just annoying, but in times like these these sort of threads are downright dangerous.

Please stop trolling this board with your nonsense.
The government should issue you a hazmat suit and/or environmentally safe gigantic hamster ball to live in for the rest of your life. The rest of us have things to do.

Old 04-08-2020, 04:34 PM

17,813 posts, read 13,713,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastriver View Post
The hostages taken are people's jobs. Those "social isolation measures" are peoples' livelihoods, their earnings potential held hostage.

But that doesn't occur to you.
Has it occurred to you that many conservative governors and mayors are supportive of these "social isolation measures" as well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies