Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 08:53 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Documentary filmmaker and far-left activist Michael Moore is blaming white men for the rise of President Donald Trump, saying in his podcast that white males must to “make amends” for the current administration.

The Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine director devoted a significant amount of time near the end of his podcast Rumble with Michael Moore to railing against conservative white men.

“Men — especially white men have a big responsibility to make amends for the Trump era,” Moore said on Thursday. “Those amends will happen. People will see the error of their ways.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...the-trump-era/

Imagine If someone said Blacks have big responsibility to make amends for the Obama era. There.. see.. I did it.. I said something stupid too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2020, 03:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

Imagine If someone said Blacks have big responsibility to make amends for the Obama era. There.. see.. I did it.. I said something stupid too!
I knew YOU would find a way to put blacks in this mess you’re concocting here. We ain’t in it. Find a better analogy.

Michael Moore is white, Trump is white, and Moore is addressing white men. So keep that crap over there and stop trying to bring it over to our side of the street. That’s an internecine white argument, and black folks don’t care how it shakes out or who wins.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:30 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Moore is a hate monger and should be treated as such.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:33 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Does Michael Moore not realize that he is a white male?

Maybe he can use himself as an example of what white males need to do in order to "make amends". Let him be the poster boy since he wants it so badly.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:35 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:

If a black guy comes out and say black men have to make amends for the Obama era, I'd at least take note and listen because there's probably something there. But to date, no one of any color has said that, for good reason. Obama was a great president.

Now, a white guy is calling other white guys to make amend for Trump. The same logic applies, there's probably something brewing that this white guy can see that some other white men cannot.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:36 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Does Michael Moore not realize that he is a white male?

Maybe he can use himself as an example of what white males need to do in order to "make amends". Let him be the poster boy since he wants it so badly.
Moore doesn't speak to, or for, white male Americans. He speaks for leftists only. Moore is also an idiot.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:43 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
This is about Michael Moore and his statement regarding white men.

This has nothing to do with Black people. Some of you really need to get your obsession with black people under control. Further, Obama is half white/half black. So whites would still be on the hook there. Best you stick to the matter at hand.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:44 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Moore doesn't speak to, or for, white male Americans. He speaks for leftists only. Moore is also an idiot.
I'm quite aware of that, but he is a white male. So, let him go first. I'd like to see what he means by "make amends". Show everyone exactly, precisely, what he means by being the first victim of his own hatred.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:46 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:

The only good thing about the lockdown is that celebrities are not being given the attention they constantly crave.

Perhaps this should be something we take away from the lockdown, and finally tell these acts, singers, film makers etc that we don't really care about them or their political views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Moore is a hate monger and should be treated as such.

A race baiting hate monger pretty much sums Moore and his ilk up.

I really prefer humanity as a whole rather than Moore trying to pit different races against each other and sow the seeds of hate.

Countries leaders are often far removed fromn ordinary citizens, so to blame one race over another is ridiculous, then again that's the level Moore has reached, and why no one watches his films any more.

Old 04-10-2020, 04:04 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm quite aware of that, but he is a white male. So, let him go first. I'd like to see what he means by "make amends". Show everyone exactly, precisely, what he means by being the first victim of his own hatred.
Moore has spoken on his desires for years. "Making amends" means electing drooling leftist idiots to office, vice a RINO like Trump.

I would not be surprised if UBI, reparations, greater centrist control, etc.... would all be on his wishlist also.

But you make a good point. That idiot should clarify for himself what "making amends" means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies