Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2020, 09:55 PM

413 posts, read 209,412 times

Advertisements

I have to assume the answer is yes. Everyone knows that Trump enjoys tweaking people, especially those suffering from TDS...like those in the media, yet everyone falls for it when he intentionally said things to tweak you. You all lose your minds and can't see you are being played. You claim Trump lies all the time, which I know he tells some doozies, yet when he says he is going to do something you don't agree with you freak out. If you think he lies all the time, why do you even waste your time getting upset about what he says he is going to do? If he is lying, then it won't happen, so no need to get your panties in a wad. Haven't you figured out yet that he just says things to get you to go bananas? Is it presidential? Not at all. But you are the ones who keep falling for it. Why do you see falling for it? And before someone asks for an example of when? Let me provide you a link to a place where you can see it everywhere:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...controversies/

Old 04-15-2020, 09:59 PM

8,695 posts, read 11,084,011 times
What’s the point of this thread?

Trump is the reality show president or WWE president

Old 04-16-2020, 09:42 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
I always have to laugh when some Trump supporter claims that Trump intentionally does what he does just to play with others. The reality is, Donald Trump does not have the intelligence to create situations that do any such thing, he simply bumbles his way through life, and the things he says and does are just examples of how clueless he is.

All you have to do is listen to him for a while to realize his thinking processes are not all that crafty or sophisticated, he has the IQ level and maturity level of a 6 year old...……..maybe a 5 year old.

Trump is not playing anyone, and for anyone to think so speaks volumes about their own intelligence. I think the appeal that Trump has for some is because he is so lowbrow and easy for them to understand and relate to. Anyone who uses big words is beyond their comprehension.

Old 04-16-2020, 09:56 AM

24,499 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I always have to laugh when some Trump supporter claims that Trump intentionally does what he does just to play with others. The reality is, Donald Trump does not have the intelligence to create situations that do any such thing, he simply bumbles his way through life, and the things he says and does are just examples of how clueless he is.

All you have to do is listen to him for a while to realize his thinking processes are not all that crafty or sophisticated, he has the IQ level and maturity level of a 6 year old...……..maybe a 5 year old.

Trump is not playing anyone, and for anyone to think so speaks volumes about their own intelligence. I think the appeal that Trump has for some is because he is so lowbrow and easy for them to understand and relate to. Anyone who uses big words is beyond their comprehension.

So what you are saying is that it was dumb luck that has allowed Trump to become a celebrity billionaire, to own resorts and be married to a super model?? I wish I had some of that luck...

The only people being played are those that suffer from TDS. The only people that have lost their minds are those that hate him and try to deny and discredit him. Maybe if they choose to work with Trump instead of "resisting" him through their "not my President" deep state nonsense we would be in a better spot today?

The bitterness and extreme anger that is directed toward Trump by the Dems and their media has turned him into an underdog that will likely propel him to a win in November and that is fine with me.

Old 04-16-2020, 09:58 AM

11,259 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
The reality is, Donald Trump does not have the intelligence to create situations that do any such thing, he simply bumbles his way through life, and the things he says and does are just examples of how clueless he is. All you have to do is listen to him for a while to realize his thinking processes are not all that crafty or sophisticated, he has the IQ level and maturity level of a 6 year old...……..maybe a 5 year old.

Trump still beat your queen in 2016 and I'm pretty sure he's going to body slam Biden in 2020.

If what you say is true, that doesn't make his opponents look very smart themselves.

Old 04-16-2020, 09:59 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,559,282 times
I don't think they enjoy it, but TDS is a cognitive bias so strong it borders on being a pathological condition....there's simply nothing those unfortunate people can do about it.

The TDS crowd are nothing more than a mainstream version of what the birthers were during the Obama administration.

Old 04-16-2020, 10:13 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Trump is an anomaly. He isn't really a Republican. That's just the political party that gave him -- a rich billionaire -- the best chance of getting the nomination. See also Michael Bloomberg trying to do the same but as a Democrat. You can't be stupidly rich and get the nomination if your a Democrat. You either go in as a Republican or you might as well not bother.

Donald Trump was always going for the triple crown to have a truly legendary legacy:
  1. Ridiculously wealthy.
  2. World famous TV/media celebrity.
  3. Truly great world political leader.

By 2015, he had completely wrapped up 1 & 2. He was a huge star and he was insanely wealthy. Only one thing remained. To achieve and masterfully exercise political power. His path to the presidency was pretty clear. He ran on issues that the American people have been ticked off about for decades, but which both parties always completely ignored. Immigration, world trade, the economy, actually doing something substantive for working class Americans.

Personality-wise, Trump always was more of a Democrat and still is. He reacts in ways that just aren't typical of Republicans but are extremely typical of Democrats. If somebody hits you, hit them back ten times as hard. They demonize you, you demonize them. Give no quarter. Refuse to be pushed around by the biased media. Refuse to be pushed around by anyone. Exactly the opposite of how Republicans usually behave, and exactly the same as Democrats. The news media doesn't know what to do with a GOP president that isn't completely spineless. Hollyweird celebrities too. When Democrats have to deal with an opponent that gives them the same crap they have dishing out for decades, they are outraged and perpetually offended.

I'm not really a fan of Trump but I can definitely say that it long overdue for somebody to start punching back. Republicans have been wimps forever and it's just pathetic to watch.

Old 04-16-2020, 12:22 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,679 times
Quote:

..interesting ad hominem filled screed there don...just curious when and how you made your first million dollars?...

Old 04-16-2020, 12:24 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
Is it presidential? Not at all.
Glad we can agree.

DJT does not comport himself in a manner deserving of the office of the presidency.

I don't need any reason other than that (though I have many) to vote against him.

Old 04-16-2020, 12:29 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Right now, instead of a president, we have a Troller-in-Chief, and all his sycophants think this is the greatest thing ever! To have the president waste so much time trolling the "libs" instead of doing what he was hired to do makes him the bestest President in the history of the world! After all, we all want our president to act like a toddler, trolling the country for fun, even in the middle of a crisis, don't we?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies