Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2020, 07:58 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
In this stunning work of investigative journalism, filmmaker Joel Gilbert uncovers the true story of the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a case that divided America. By examining Trayvon’s 750-page cell phone records, Gilbert discovers that the key witness for the prosecution of George Zimmerman, the plus-sized 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel, was a fraud. It was in fact a different girl who was on the phone with Trayvon just before he was shot. She was the 16-year-old named "Diamond" whose recorded conversation with attorney Benjamin Crump ignited the public, swayed President Obama, and provoked the nation's media to demand Zimmerman's arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAw5ykIPOBM

This is worth a watch, an excellent documentary!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-27-2020 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: copyright violation

Old 04-27-2020, 08:19 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
The incident that kicked off the endless anti-police, anti-white media campaign, leading to a major spike in lawlessness and ghetto homicides during Obama's second term, the Trayvon hoax probably resulted in more deaths of young black men than any other single event in American history.

Old 04-27-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The incident that kicked off the endless anti-police, anti-white media campaign, leading to a major spike in lawlessness and ghetto homicides during Obama's second term, the Trayvon hoax probably resulted in more deaths of young black men than any other single event in American history.
The injustice that a good & decent samaritan like George Zimmerman had to suffer through was an absolute outrage. George Z. volunteered his own time to mentor young black men whose own fathers had abandoned them. The guy was a stand up citizen.

It always amazes me what the mainstream media chooses to leave out of their reporting. The MSM in America is a full-fledged propaganda machine and the Trayvon-Zimmerman scandal was a perfect example of that.

Old 04-27-2020, 08:50 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,696,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
The injustice that a good & decent samaritan like George Zimmerman had to suffer through was an absolute outrage. George Z. volunteered his own time to mentor young black men whose own fathers had abandoned them. The guy was a stand up citizen.
Stand up citizen? Maybe I've read fake news but since Zimmerman has been let go & free I've seen several news articles where he's gotten in more trouble.

Now do I think he should be in a prison for life or many years? Based off of what I think happened no. I think this was basically a result of 2 hot heads getting into each others business instead of remaining cool. I think Trayvon probably did attack Zimmerman because Zimmerman was coming after Trayvon in a controlling way when he probably had no business doing so.

Old 04-27-2020, 09:07 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,380,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
Stand up citizen? Maybe I've read fake news but since Zimmerman has been let go & free I've seen several news articles where he's gotten in more trouble.
He gets in trouble with family members and girlfriends. He's great at helping strangers.

Old 04-27-2020, 09:14 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,226,797 times
Zimmerman still had no business playing cop when he wasn't one. Also, Zimmerman has been in and out of jail since being acquitted. He needs to go sit his ass down somewhere. Anywhere.

Old 04-27-2020, 09:28 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,091,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
Zimmerman still had no business playing cop when he wasn't one. Also, Zimmerman has been in and out of jail since being acquitted. He needs to go sit his ass down somewhere. Anywhere.
i agree. I wonder if the family sued the residential property for not reprimanding Zimmerman for pretending to be a unauthorized security patrol person. (was he official or not?)

Old 04-27-2020, 09:36 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Zimmerman was the stereotypical neighborhood watch that Hollywood makes fun of. O wanna be cop that was rejected. Anger and control issues. He probably would make a good mall cop. LOL. Guys like Zimmerman are why I would never live in a gated community.

Old 04-27-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post

He wasn't playing cop, he was fulfilling his duties as a neighborhood watchman, trying to determine the location of a suspicious person he saw, when that person attacked him, breaking his nose and smashing his head on the pavement, forcing him to use lethal force in self-defense.

Old 04-27-2020, 09:52 PM

9,985 posts, read 5,689,285 times
What the hell does "plus-sized" have to do with anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies