Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2020, 08:24 PM

29,518 posts, read 22,653,459 times

Advertisements

Unfortunate if true, but who knows.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...ng-coronavirus

Quote:
Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., said on Thursday that she was dedicating the $494 billion coronavirus stimulus relief bill currently being debated on Capitol Hill to her sister who she said is currently dying from the virus.

“I’m going to take a moment to dedicate this legislation to my dear sister, who is dying in a hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, right now, infected by the coronavirus,” Waters said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2020, 08:41 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
I would suggest Hydroxychloroquine. It's available. Seriously.

Old 04-23-2020, 08:49 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I would suggest Hydroxychloroquine. It's available. Seriously.
Blatantly cruel and uncalled for. It would be a virtual certainty that her sister has the best of medical knowledge and drugs. Why on earth would you be so cruel as to suggest otherwise?

Old 04-23-2020, 08:53 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Blatantly cruel and uncalled for. It would be a virtual certainty that her sister has the best of medical knowledge and drugs. Why on earth would you be so cruel as to suggest otherwise?
Cruel? Don't call me cruel just because you put your head in the sand and ignore what's actually happening.

I was being serious.

This is what I posted in another thread. Educate yourself... not with "science", but real life.

Quote:
Thousands of Doctors: Yes, Hydroxychloroquine Works Against Wuhan Coronavirus

Hydroxychloroquine rated ‘most effective’ coronavirus treatment, poll of doctors finds

This Coronavirus Patient Dodged A Bullet With Hydroxychloroquine. Is She A Harbinger Or Outlier?

Actor Daniel Dae Kim credits 'secret weapon' for COVID-19 recovery

LA doctor seeing success with hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19

Long Island doctor tries new twist on hydroxychloroquine for elderly COVID-19 patients

Media Isn’t Going to Like What Cuomo Has to Say About Results With Hydroxychloroquine

Miami man said unproven drug helped him beat COVID-19. Pro-Trump media gave him star treatment

Bahrain claims success with anti-malarial drug used on coronavirus patients

Dr. Vladimir Zelinko has 699 CV19 Cures with HQ/Z-PAK/Zinc

Teen Challenge Co-Founder Given Hydroxychloroquine, Recovers from COVID-19 at 80-Years-Old

That's what I could post in 10 minutes.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:21 PM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Her and Warren can try to out social media each other. Maybe they will realize money doesn't make you "special". Because you aren't.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:27 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
Perhaps she needs to wake up and blame Communist China since they're the ones that inflicted this on the world. But her hatred of Trump and America is too deep for that!

Old 04-23-2020, 09:32 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,077,634 times
Quote:
Cruel? Don't call me cruel just because you put your head in the sand and ignore what's actually happening.

I was being serious.

This is what I posted in another thread. Educate yourself... not with "science", but real life.
How long ago were those stories written? New studies are showing worse outcomes on average, for patients taking hydroxychloroquine, than those not taking it. For that reason, both Donald Trump, and Fox News, have now stopped mentioning or pushing this drug.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:35 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Unfortunate if true, but who knows.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...ng-coronavirus
Why would anyone lie about that?

Old 04-23-2020, 09:37 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:

I was being serious.

Nothing cruel about what you wrote.

I hope Maxine's sister pulls through. If she is dying, why not try a drug that many doctors have found to show success, clinically, in treating covid?

Old 04-23-2020, 09:39 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Let us try that again. You are not sympathetic because she is related to a ranking democrat?

You into poisoning the pets of opposing politicians?

Where do you draw the line...
The woman is a nasty vindictive witch. She has participated in a campaign to malign the President because he won't buy into her racist narrative.
Besides that, I dont know much else about her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies