Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 09:21 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,113,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Really? You're going to based your argument on polls??

Ok then. Let's get back to the topic of this thread and settle it once and for all:

Polls: Majority of Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of the coronavirus outbreak, trust Fauci

Americans Are Largely Unimpressed With Trump’s Handling Of The Coronavirus Pandemic

Americans' approval of the Trump administration's handling of the coronavirus is net negative

More than half of Florida voters disapprove of Trump's coronavirus response: poll

It's settled. Most Americans think Trump is doing a bad job. Was electing Trump a terrible mistake? Hell yes!!

If they trust Fauci, then why did they want Trunp to go against him when Fauci said the virus was just like the flu in January?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2020, 12:22 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,250,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
If they trust Fauci, then why did they want Trunp to go against him when Fauci said the virus was just like the flu in January?
Yeah, in January.

You will have to connect the dots on your own for this one. Liberals are tired to doing it for you right-wingers.

Again, ..... I.N. J.A.N.U.A.R.Y.

We are almost at the end of April.

That should be enough of a clue.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:45 PM

9,541 posts, read 4,367,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
That's what happens when you have essentially a game show host in charge. Time for the American People to chant "you're fired" and cancel the show.

Trump's stint as a game show host was brief and doesn't define the man. But you know that. Please dispense with the hyperbole and have an adult discussion. On the other hand, the hero of the left, Obama, ran a rec center, was a part-time professor, and a senator for a couple of years. In other words, he's never had a real job.

Other than the CV-19 situation, Trump has done a great job. Yes, he's not very presidential, but he gets things done. The economy, for example, was having a record good stretch until CV19 came along. I don't care who was in charge, the economic impact would have been the same. But you know this too. What, other than his personality, do dislike about Trump? I didn't vote for Trump, but I wish I had. He's the best thing that's happened to American in decades.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:52 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,911,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I voted for the man, thought we could "shake things up" and boy did he do that. But for me the problem is that he hasn't come through on any of his promises at all.

- very little change to immigration.
- Do we have a wall?
- Infastructure?
- health insurance?

None of it... we have none of it.

But these have been some of the worse years of my life... with almost every year having some epic drama to wade through.

- attacking Syria
- Replacing staff left and right.
- the drama with North Korea
- the drama shutting down the government?
- Coronavirus.

This last one is the end. Not only was Trump completely out to lunch (and still is) but he seem to not even be supporting the people who elected him. He is acting like a liberal at the same time that they do nothing but attack him. He clearly doesn't have a leadership bone in his body. I even suspect this corona virus was a way for China to get out from under the "trade war" -- and probably wouldn't have ben released if Trump wasn't so obvious about his plans to put them under pressure.

In any event, I am done. He has brought this country to absolute ruin in 4 years. I don't like Biden but maybe I can get back to some semblance of life.
Biden/Black Female= the Dems' DREAM TEAM?? HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-26-2020, 01:48 PM

558 posts, read 300,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Where is the proof he ever said that?

Old 04-26-2020, 01:49 PM

558 posts, read 300,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Trump's stint as a game show host was brief and doesn't define the man. But you know that. Please dispense with the hyperbole and have an adult discussion. On the other hand, the hero of the left, Obama, ran a rec center, was a part-time professor, and a senator for a couple of years. In other words, he's never had a real job.

Other than the CV-19 situation, Trump has done a great job. Yes, he's not very presidential, but he gets things done. The economy, for example, was having a record good stretch until CV19 came along. I don't care who was in charge, the economic impact would have been the same. But you know this too. What, other than his personality, do dislike about Trump? I didn't vote for Trump, but I wish I had. He's the best thing that's happened to American in decades.
Hey, how's the weather in Moscow today?

Old 04-26-2020, 05:21 PM

256 posts, read 87,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I voted for the man, thought we could "shake things up" and boy did he do that. But for me the problem is that he hasn't come through on any of his promises at all.

- very little change to immigration.
- Do we have a wall?
- Infastructure?
- health insurance?

None of it... we have none of it.

But these have been some of the worse years of my life... with almost every year having some epic drama to wade through.

- attacking Syria
- Replacing staff left and right.
- the drama with North Korea
- the drama shutting down the government?
- Coronavirus.

This last one is the end. Not only was Trump completely out to lunch (and still is) but he seem to not even be supporting the people who elected him. He is acting like a liberal at the same time that they do nothing but attack him. He clearly doesn't have a leadership bone in his body. I even suspect this corona virus was a way for China to get out from under the "trade war" -- and probably wouldn't have ben released if Trump wasn't so obvious about his plans to put them under pressure.

In any event, I am done. He has brought this country to absolute ruin in 4 years. I don't like Biden but maybe I can get back to some semblance of life.
I agree with everything the OP has said. You elected a clown and we all got a circus!

Old 04-26-2020, 08:10 PM

4,929 posts, read 2,073,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TownDweller View Post
Hey, how's the weather in Moscow today?
Probably better and likely a little safer than in Beijing.

The Left will claim that the Republicans are controlled by Moscow and the Right, in return, claims that the Democrats are controlled by Beijing... This is the furthest from the truth, but the truth no longer matters to most Americans... So here we are since WE have allowed the media to control and shape the message.

Trump, without question has his faults, but I think he's doing a overall good job since 2017. I'll most likely end up voting for him again... I was kind of looking at Biden, but he's not the person that I thought he was and age hasn't been good to him.

Old 04-27-2020, 12:14 AM

37,155 posts, read 42,274,207 times
No, electing Trump was the best thing that ever happened to this country even if your personal takeaway is he DIDN'T do a good job because hopefully that forces you to confront what you consider 'good', and question your political choices. Most people vote for a letter, that's irresponsible! If you're eyes haven't been opened to the joke that is politics and the horror that is our media then there's no hope for you.

Old 04-27-2020, 12:19 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,468,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
No, electing Trump was the best thing that ever happened to this country even if your personal takeaway is he DIDN'T do a good job because hopefully that forces you to confront what you consider 'good', and question your political choices. Most people vote for a letter, that's irresponsible! If you're eyes haven't been opened to the joke that is politics and the horror that is our media then there's no hope for you.
I'm glad we have a dude who thinks he knows the most about anything always and shares his suggestions that we "look into" injecting disinfectant to treat coronavirus. Also someone who feuds with the media and spends his whole day on bitter Tweets. The juvenile insults have been so refreshing!

All the lying and playing golf multiple times a week when he said he'd be "too busy" - it's like I have to pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream!

I especially love having Javanka run pet projects on our behalf as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies