Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2020, 10:55 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Are you Leftists claiming Trump has no credibility but will defend your Leftist media’s credibility? LOL.
When in doubt, deflect.

Old 04-25-2020, 10:56 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The only surprising about his pathological lying at this point is that some people still consistently believe them. It looks like the old adage is true: you can fool some of the people all of the time.
Only the lowest of the low information voters are left.

Old 04-25-2020, 10:57 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Any and all democrats get a pass along with their media mob !!! They can lie 24/7 and they do !!!
When in doubt, deflect.

Old 04-25-2020, 10:59 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
When in doubt, deflect.
No deflection. Many claims by the Left of Trump’s credibility comes from the Leftist media, which has zero credibility.

Old 04-25-2020, 10:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here is my take on "his base". Not all of them are idiots, some of them KNOW the man is a liar, a corrupt human, and that he is not doing a good job in this position. THEY KNOW. But they have painted themselves into a corner and humans hate to be proven wrong, so they are in this game until the end.

But it is also very apparent, even from the posts we are seeing on this forum, that the fervent , cultlike support we once saw for Trump has waned considerably. Yeah, a few of the most rabid supporters will always be there, especially the ones on Putin's payroll, but they are finding it harder and harder to defend the indefensible acts and words of this clown.
Get specific on the indefensible acts !!! Be sure to wake Sleepy Joe up so he'll know about these acts and won't have to make up crap !!!

Old 04-25-2020, 11:02 AM

613 posts, read 815,300 times
Quote:
Here is my take on "his base". Not all of them are idiots, some of them KNOW the man is a liar, a corrupt human, and that he is not doing a good job in this position. THEY KNOW. But they have painted themselves into a corner and humans hate to be proven wrong, so they are in this game until the end.

But it is also very apparent, even from the posts we are seeing on this forum, that the fervent , cultlike support we once saw for Trump has waned considerably. Yeah, a few of the most rabid supporters will always be there, especially the ones on Putin's payroll, but they are finding it harder and harder to defend the indefensible acts and words of this clown.

There is an interesting quirk about human psychology. Many people will defend their first choice about any topic to the death.

Those old commercials asking why people chose some particular brand usually didn't employ actors. They used real people. If you asked someone why they chose brand X over all the other available brands, they would strongly attest that it was the very best and all others were inferior.

Old 04-25-2020, 11:13 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Get specific on the indefensible acts !!! Be sure to wake Sleepy Joe up so he'll know about these acts and won't have to make up crap !!!
Trumpee playbook rule number one: When you have nothing to offer throw in Joe Biden, or but , but, but Hillary, or Obama wasn't born in the US.

Works every time (not).

Old 04-25-2020, 11:19 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Are you Leftists claiming Trump has no credibility but will defend your Leftist media’s credibility? LOL.
Get real.

If the "leftist" media ever suggests drinking bleach would cure the coronavirus, windmill causes cancer, we can stop hurricane by nuking it, Ted Cruz's Dad killed JFK, raking leaves will stop forest fires, etc.

That media would fold faster than Henry Rudd Jr running a 40 yard dash.

Old 04-25-2020, 11:20 AM

613 posts, read 815,300 times
I apologize to many of you attacking my original post. I can't respond, because I don't see your posts. I put you on ignore a long time ago. When I see a pattern of what I consider pointless and partisan posts I put people on ignore. It saves a lot of time when browsing a thread. By the way, I've done this with extreme people on both ends of the political spectrum.

Old 04-25-2020, 11:23 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Trumpee playbook rule number one: When you have nothing to offer throw in Joe Biden, or but , but, but Hillary, or Obama wasn't born in the US.

Works every time (not).
When you are ask to get specific you can't b/c its all propaganda and leftist BS !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies