Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 07:56 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Could be one of those Nancy Pelosi type of deals - gotta pass it to see what's in it.

Old 05-01-2020, 08:05 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Funny you should ask that question. Those people keep on shaking their heads and asking the exact same question about you people.

What is wrong with you that would cause you to get so unreasonably upset with other countries' policies and ideals that have no effect on you? It doesn't make any sense.

Are you upset because people in other countries reject your violent beliefs? Maybe you should just mind your own business and stop thinking about trying to impose your own unwelcome violent policies and ideals on other countries.

His violent beliefs ?

Go to the search function for CD, and type in that posters user name and (without the quotes) "non-agression" or "non aggression". It would probably take days to read all of the hits that would come up.

Old 05-01-2020, 08:08 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
wow, you are so dense that you can't even comprehend the magnitude of your own stupidity.
let me try to simplify this for you as much as possible. it's really not that hard to grasp.

1. I am an american citizen, not a canadian citizen.
2. I do not know the desires of canadians when it comes to gun ownership. Perhaps you do, but I highly doubt that. and if you're not a canadian citizen, it really doesn't matter.
3. If they wish to accept the new law as is, that's on them. If enough of them do not, they'll go through their process to reject it. but that's their business, not mine, and unless you're a Canadian, it's not your business either.

please answer me this question. are you american or canadian, or neither?
Neither.

There are government goons in various places that claim me as a "citizen" of their fictional creation but that's just make believe.

Again, every single person in here in favor of this ban by this entity commonly known as "Canada" won't answer the simple question:

Should an involuntary third party have the right to dictate terms/conditions of a consensual agreement in which the rights of no one is violated?

I'll wait once more.

Old 05-01-2020, 08:13 PM

5,112 posts, read 2,055,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I support all gun restrictions as long as they are reciprocal on the government. If I can’t carry a hand gun in public, neither can the cops. If I can’t have more than 5 bullets in a magazine, neither can any national guard or federal troops stationed in my state. Applies also to ATF, FBI... all those alphabet soup agencies. Deal?
I guess this is how the criminal groups will react to this idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Old 05-01-2020, 08:19 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,525,897 times
Quote:
Neither.

There are government goons in various places that claim me as a "citizen" of their fictional creation but that's just make believe.

Again, every single person in here in favor of this ban by this entity commonly known as "Canada" won't answer the simple question:

Should an involuntary third party have the right to dictate terms/conditions of a consensual agreement in which the rights of no one is violated?

I'll wait once more.
then YOU are the involuntary 3rd party.
it's none of your business. it's between canadian legislators and canadian citizens. butt out.

Old 05-01-2020, 08:22 PM

Quote:
then YOU are the involuntary 3rd party.
it's none of your business. it's between canadian legislators and canadian citizens. butt out.
I can't believe this is still going.

Under what authority does a "Canadian legislator" have the right to decide what two consenting adults can sell, buy, trade, donate to one another?

Once again...cue magical thinking for the response.

Old 05-01-2020, 08:28 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,147,065 times
It's kind of funny to hear people from one of the most gun violent countries in the world sneering at a country with far less violent crime for taking measures to keep it that way.

Personally, I judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

Old 05-01-2020, 08:28 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,525,897 times
Quote:
I can't believe this is still going.

Under what authority does a "Canadian legislator" have the right to decide what two consenting adults can sell, buy, trade, donate to one another?

Once again...cue magical thinking for the response.
LOL, seriously? look up what that word means. literally it means the governing body that makes the laws that decides what is and is not allowed.

definitely much more authority than you. WOW.
tell me, what authority do YOU have to tell them how to run their country?

Old 05-01-2020, 08:30 PM

Quote:
LOL, seriously? look up what that word means. literally it means the governing body that makes the laws that decides what is and is not allowed.

definitely much more authority than you. WOW.
tell me, what authority do YOU have to tell them how to run their country?
Do you know what an anarchist is?

Old 05-01-2020, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
It's kind of funny to hear people from one of the most gun violent countries in the world sneering at a country with far less violent crime for taking measures to keep it that way.

Personally, I judge a tree by the fruit it bears.
What does this mean? There are no individuals, just involuntary collectives?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies