Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2020, 12:20 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
He said despite repeated warnings, the Trump administration dithered:

Whistleblower Alleges Trump Adm Ignored Dire Covid Warnings - The Daily Beast
Useless attempt at digging up more dirt on Trump.........a lefty with time on his hands.....

Old 05-06-2020, 12:26 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhpartridge View Post
How are all these Democrat operatives making it through Trump's vetting process when he has assured us that he only hires the best people? Are are they the best until they get inside and get brainwashed by the Democrat deep state? Where does the infiltration get through the vetting process?
These are low level bureaucrats, ie swamp dwellers. They number in the tens of thousands in the Federal government. There’s no way anyone can singlehandedly vet everyone.

Old 05-06-2020, 12:34 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
The poisoned minds are the ones like yourself that automatically believes all biased liberal media stories spunned to smear Republicans and conservatives.

The fact is that this whole whistleblower claim is just one man’s word that the liberal media ran with because it fits their motive, which is to malign Trump.

I’ve already said earlier that Trump was the only one to even talk about the virus when the Democrats were still busy with the sham impeachment trials.

How could he be ignoring it when he was literally telling the world (during his State of the Union speech, which Pelosi tore up) about it?
No. You said the whistleblower was a secret Democrat operative who lied his way onto Kushner’s team in order to undermine him by filing whistleblower complaints. Do you have any support for that claim or are you just lying?

Old 05-06-2020, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Eric Ciarmella was a hardcore partisan Democrat. There wasn't an ounce of impartiality in the man.
What part, specifically, of the Ukraine-related whistleblower complaint do you claim was untrue? Give us some quotes from it that you believe are lies.

Old 05-06-2020, 01:25 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
What part, specifically, of the Ukraine-related whistleblower complaint do you claim was untrue? Give us some quotes from it that you believe are lies.
Let's start with what you believe Trump did wrong. Any idiot with half a brain would look at Joe and Hunter Biden's Burisma dealings and think, "Hmmm, that looks kinda shady. Somebody should probably look into that." Demanding that the Ukrainian equivalent of the the Attorney General be fired under threat of withholding billions of dollars in aid? If you're going to do something like that, you damn well better not have any ulterior motives or even anything that looks like it might just maybe be an ulterior motive. Hunter Biden made a lot of money off of Joe Biden doing what he did. I'm sure his baby boy is very grateful his daddy is looking out for him.

The Obama administration investigated candidate Trump in 2016, so clearly there's no taboo against investigating the opposing party's candidate. They didn't even have anything much to go on. That's okay. You can even fabricate the basis of such an investigation out of thin air and nobody seems to care.

So you tell me, what did Trump and his administration do wrong that merits impeachment and removal from office?

It's something I noticed with Bill Clinton that has held true ever since: Both Democrats and Republicans would happily impeach the a sitting president of the opposite party over a parking ticket. Politics is rarely about doing the right thing. It's usually about doing whatever you can get away with.

Old 05-06-2020, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Let's start with what you believe Trump did wrong. Any idiot with half a brain would look at Joe and Hunter Biden's Burisma dealings and think, "Hmmm, that looks kinda shady. Somebody should probably look into that." Demanding that the Ukrainian equivalent of the the Attorney General be fired under threat of withholding billions of dollars in aid? If you're going to do something like that, you damn well better not have any ulterior motives or even anything that looks like it might just maybe be an ulterior motive. Hunter Biden made a lot of money off of Joe Biden doing what he did. I'm sure his baby boy is very grateful his daddy is looking out for him.

The Obama administration investigated candidate Trump in 2016, so clearly there's no taboo against investigating the opposing party's candidate. They didn't even have anything much to go on. That's okay. You can even fabricate the basis of such an investigation out of thin air and nobody seems to care.

So you tell me, what did Trump and his administration do wrong that merits impeachment and removal from office?

It's something I noticed with Bill Clinton that has held true ever since: Both Democrats and Republicans would happily impeach the a sitting president of the opposite party over a parking ticket. Politics is rarely about doing the right thing. It's usually about doing whatever you can get away with.
I didn't ask about any of these non-sequiturs or tangents. You claimed that the whistleblower on the Ukraine call was not impartial because he was a hardcore Democrat, so I asked you what part of his written complaint was inaccurate. Don't pivot to my subjective opinion, Hunter Biden, Obama, or Bill Clinton. Back up your claim with facts and tell us - with specificity - which factual claim in the whistleblower complaint was false.

Old 05-06-2020, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I didn't ask about any of these non-sequiturs or tangents. You claimed that the whistleblower on the Ukraine call was not impartial because he was a hardcore Democrat, so I asked you what part of his written complaint was inaccurate. Don't pivot to my subjective opinion, Hunter Biden, Obama, or Bill Clinton. Back up your claim with facts and tell us - with specificity - which factual claim in the whistleblower complaint was false.
If we don't have what Trump is being accused of doing that's wrong as a baseline, then it makes absolutely no difference what Voldemort said.

Is there anything that Trump was accused of that the Democrats didn't get away with without any consequences?

But yes, Eric Ciarmella was a hold-over from the Obama administration and he absolutely is a partisan hack. He's been part of just about every deep-state conversation for getting rid of Trump since before the man took office. He also isn't much of a whistleblower because he had no first-hand information of anything at all. He heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend, etc.

Eric Ciarmella is the blonde from this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS6f1MKpLGM

Old 05-06-2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
If we don't have what Trump is being accused of doing that's wrong as a baseline, then it makes absolutely no difference what Voldemort said.

Is there anything that Trump was accused of that the Democrats didn't get away with without any consequences?

But yes, Eric Ciarmella was a hold-over from the Obama administration and he absolutely is a partisan hack. He's been part of just about every deep-state conversation for getting rid of Trump since before the man took office. He also isn't much of a whistleblower because he had no first-hand information of anything at all. He heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend, etc.
So what you're saying is that you are great at ranting about tangents but when actually asked to back up your claim that the whistleblower was a partisan who fabricated allegations in his complaint with factual support, you have nothing? That's pretty much what I suspected.

Old 05-06-2020, 03:22 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
some dirty truth for the haters.

TRump has listened to the scientists (this is the mantra of the left)

if he missed anything its because THEY were telling him what to do.

The ONE thing he did, they didn't agree with. that was the travel ban.

so go do something immoral to yourself.

Old 05-06-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote:
So what you're saying is that you are great at ranting about tangents but when actually asked to back up your claim that the whistleblower was a partisan who fabricated allegations in his complaint with factual support, you have nothing? That's pretty much what I suspected.
And yet you can't tell me what Trump was even accused of. The impeachment mess kinda meandered from one thing to another because they really didn't have anything criminal and they really wanted to impeach Trump over an actual crime.

Remember when the Dems lost their damn minds over Kavanaugh and people like me kept saying, "This is a bad idea and it's going to come back to bite them in the butt." The Democrats have set the standard that you can impeach over anything you want. There is no minimum standard. Well this too is going to end up biting the Dems in the butt. If the Republicans actually have the balls, whenever they regain control of the House they should impeach every Democrat leader 10 times per year as a matter of course.

This is why I ask the obvious question: What great and terrible thing do you think Trump did? If the Democrats already did exactly the same thing or worse, and they got away with it, then was impeaching Trump really legit?

Just as soon as the GOP regains the House, they're going to throw this back in the Dems faces and it'll be 100% deserved. I'd have preferred it if the Dems hadn't opened this stupid can of worms though. It's all such a pathetic waste of time and energy. These idiots have a country to run and all they wanna do is play a bunch of stupid games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies