Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Adam "Russian Asset" Schiff Resign?
Yes or Removed by other legal means 76 82.61%
Unsure 0 0%
No 16 17.39%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 11:55 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times

Advertisements

The Republican Senate: Russia interfered in our 2016 election for the benefit of Donald Trump.

The Mueller report is clear about how Russia interfered and how many of Trump's inner circle had contacts with Russia.

Should Adam Schiff quit? No. Did the house prove their impeachment case against Trump. Without a doubt.

Is this another look over there at the past before there was this botched response to Covid-19 with no end in sight without way more deaths and job losses? Yes, I believe so. Living in the past? That's for the koolaid drinkers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2020, 01:44 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
The Republican Senate: Russia interfered in our 2016 election for the benefit of Donald Trump.

The Mueller report is clear about how Russia interfered and how many of Trump's inner circle had contacts with Russia.

Should Adam Schiff quit? No. Did the house prove their impeachment case against Trump. Without a doubt.

Is this another look over there at the past before there was this botched response to Covid-19 with no end in sight without way more deaths and job losses? Yes, I believe so. Living in the past? That's for the koolaid drinkers.
What color is the sky in your world?

Old 05-12-2020, 01:47 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,395 times
Adam shouldn't but Trump should. Don't worry, hopefully Trump will be gone 11/3/2020.

Old 05-12-2020, 01:55 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Cut off all the Desm heads and establish a kingdom! Any reason why the Right would not want it to be just that?? really,,,

Old 05-12-2020, 01:59 PM

339 posts, read 127,567 times
With all the latest revolutions we now know why Schiff was trying to block the release of many of these documents.

WSJ: "Mr. Schiff isn’t explaining his new opposition to transparency, though it seems likely he wants to shield promoters of the collusion theory from scrutiny. Among the transcripts he’s blocking are interviews with former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice and former Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power. Their authority was used to “unmask” the names of Trump campaign officials who talked with foreigners who were wiretapped by U.S. intelligence."

Too late now Mr. Schiff, the floodgates are opening.

Old 05-12-2020, 02:03 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
of course he should, but hes a Democrat and they are rarely held accountable.
Pretty funny response. Republican President offers quid pro quo to another country to sabotage his political enemies, and gets away with it. Republican AG just dropped charges against a guy who already confessed!!

Old 05-12-2020, 02:10 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
(1) Adam Schiff knew there was no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

(2) Adam Schiff knew that Russia had a disinformation campaign to cause chaos in the US.

(3) Adam Schiff lied multiple times to the American public and said that he had seen evidence of Trump Russia collusion, which furthered the effectiveness of the Russian disinformation campaign to cause chaos.
You are wrong from point 1). Shiff did say there was evidence of collusion, and he detailed this evidence in public over a year ago:

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign,” he said. “My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s ok that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think it’s OK. I don’t.”

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility,” he added. “I don’t think that’s OK. You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK he lied about it to the FBI. You might say that’s all OK, that that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.”

Where are the lies? Everything he said was true.

Old 05-12-2020, 02:19 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
(1) Adam Schiff knew there was no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

(2) Adam Schiff knew that Russia had a disinformation campaign to cause chaos in the US.

(3) Adam Schiff lied multiple times to the American public and said that he had seen evidence of Trump Russia collusion, which furthered the effectiveness of the Russian disinformation campaign to cause chaos.

1+2+3 = Adam Schiff aided and abetted a US enemy in its goals of sewing disruption in the US.

In the end, the Russian Asset was Adam Schiff as he repeatedly lied to the American public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imhbncy9RJg
Isn’t Adam Schiff a Russian asset? He has to be. At least he should be paid by Russia because he has helped them so much.

Old 05-12-2020, 04:34 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Republican AG just dropped charges against a guy who already confessed!!
I am not sure if you are being extremely simplistic for partisan purposes or if the details somehow escaped your grasp/attention.

-The FBI agents interrogating Flynn thought that Flynn didn't lie.

-Flynn has been in the military for over 30 years (5 years of combat) and many of those years as a high ranking man, he knew that the phone call was likely to be tapped, so there is likely nothing bad in the phone call. Flynn is still asking for the transcripts to be released and it hasn't as of yet. Do you think Flynn wants all of the phone call transcripts released because it will incriminate him or exonerate him?

-Mueller's team told Flynn that they would indict his son (with a brand new baby) on charges if he didn't plead guilty.

-Do you honestly think that no one has ever pled guilty to something that they didn't do. If your brain can't fathom that this actually happens, let me leave you with this tidbit: lots of people "confessed" to being witches in the Salem witch trials. How is this possible, since real witches didn't exist? The accused witches get avoid a death penalty if they "confessed."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies