Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 08:39 PM

20,890 posts, read 9,595,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Show us something from a doctor that has actually examined Trump ...
Trump is avoiding doctors these days. Gee, I wonder why.

But of course for all we know, he may already be diagnosed with it but the White House and all Trump's handlers are keeping mum on it. Can't let the world know the president of the US is going nuts, can we.

Quote:
How many posts would you consider to be innumerable? Four? ...
I wasn't specifically referring to you, I was referring to the countless posts by the many Trump apologists in this forum who have incessantly accused Biden of being senile and/or of having dementia. If you are going to accuse me of claiming Trump has dementia without a diagnosis by a qualified doctor who has personally examined Trump, you need to repeat that same accusation to the many Trump supporters on this forum who have, literally hundreds of times, accused Biden of having dementia without a diagnosis by a qualified doctor who has personally examined him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2020, 09:04 PM

23,867 posts, read 12,705,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Trump is avoiding doctors these days. Gee, I wonder why.

But of course for all we know, he may already be diagnosed with it but the White House and all Trump's handlers are keeping mum on it. Can't let the world know the president of the US is going nuts, can we.

I wasn't specifically referring to you, I was referring to the countless posts by the many Trump apologists in this forum who have incessantly accused Biden of being senile and/or of having dementia. If you are going to accuse me of claiming Trump has dementia without a diagnosis by a qualified doctor who has personally examined Trump, you need to repeat that same accusation to the many Trump supporters on this forum who have, literally hundreds of times, accused Biden of having dementia without a diagnosis by a qualified doctor who has personally examined him.
Actually I do not care if a layperson gives their opinion as long as they aren't making it their life's work to keep rehashing the same exact topic, since it does tend to become stale after many months or years.

I do not care if a real doctor gives their expert opinion publicly as long as they had first examined the person they are publicly talking about. In that case I would listen to what that doctor has to say.

I do care when a doctor gives an arm chair analysis of someone they had never personally examined, even more so when their Twitter page is filled with post after post of hate for the person they are talking about. Quack.

I do care when a layperson tries to use a quack diagnosis from a doctor who had not personally examined who they are publicly talking about.

Old 05-26-2020, 09:08 PM

20,890 posts, read 9,595,625 times
I have been citing both a (self-trained) layperson as well as a professional psychiatrist. If you don't like one, there is always the other.

Frankly, the self-trained layperson seems more knowledgeable on this particular form of dementia than the psychiatrist, anyway. He has much experience with it through his family.

Old 05-26-2020, 09:19 PM

23,867 posts, read 12,705,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I have been citing both a (self-trained) layperson as well as a professional psychiatrist. If you don't like one, there is always the other.

Frankly, the self-trained layperson seems more knowledgeable on this particular form of dementia than the psychiatrist, anyway. He has much experience with it through his family.
It is nothing but his opinion. Like the old saying "opinions are like ........ every one has one". The opinion of either one is no more valid than yours or mine.

Old 05-26-2020, 10:48 PM

24,517 posts, read 33,360,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
DJT's body mass probably does provide an auditory advantage, allowing him to project his voice better. He's not a gifted orator, but he can certainly yell louder. Other than that though, Obama appears far more physically fit and healthy. Biden likewise is quite vigorous.
Not a fair comparison. Obama is 15 years younger than Trump.

Old 05-26-2020, 11:04 PM

8,363 posts, read 2,986,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
TDS-it's real. I wonder-do Obamacare plans offer mental health coverage to enable the victims to get the help they so desperately need?
No form of mental therapy can cure TDS. I suggest a merlot enema can bring temporary relief.

Old 05-26-2020, 11:08 PM

8,363 posts, read 2,986,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Not a fair comparison. Obama is 15 years younger than Trump.
Obama was a stuttering fool during his campaign against McCain. His excuse was he was tired. Yet McCain was quite a bit older and didn’t have the gaffes that Obama had.

Old 05-27-2020, 01:04 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,885,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He struggles to stand still. His attention span is minimal and he gets restless.
All of that, and also his lies are becoming more outlandish. He doesn't even attempt to rationalize them any longer. Like him saying he would "force State Governors" to do certain things, when it is clear he has NO AUTHORITY to do anything like that. Trump actually thinks he is Supreme Leader and has no one to answer to.

Biden may have his issues, but Trump is delusional and living in la la land.

Old 05-27-2020, 04:36 AM

24,449 posts, read 23,127,133 times
It's the DC water, there's lead in the pipes and mercury in the aquifers. There's no other way to explain the brain damage and insanity our political leaders and government agencies have.

Old 05-27-2020, 07:24 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,153,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Biden likewise is quite vigorous.
That's quite hilarious. Sadly, I think you're serious.

"Vigorous" is one of the last adjectives I'd use to describe Joe Biden. The guy is the poster boy for the boring, stiff, establishment politician. He's a lot of things, but "vigorous" is certainly not one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies