Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 08:16 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
I had a classmate in college who was into the flat-earth theory. To my knowledge this person to date is the only one I know who believed this.

I last saw him on Twitter before the last election. Lets just say he loathed Trump. I believe he was a Bernie supporter. Highly doubt he's changed but I can't find him anymore, I guess his account got banned or whatever.

I'm sure he's around the globe somewhere though

good anecdotal evidence against my theory. Confirmation bias be damned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2020, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Are there any pedophiles who aren't Biden supporters?
I understand all NAMBLA are voting for Biden as well as the rapists.
We already know the baby killers are voting for him.

And that is how the Democrat party, and thus Biden, wins elections. They cobble together a coalition of every perversion and form of sickness, degeneracy, and lawlessness and give it support in the party.

See O.P., two can play the game.

Child rapists and sex traffickers skew republican from the research I have seen, but again this is not helping me understand the politics of flat earthers

Old 05-26-2020, 08:24 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
That’s because all us trumpers are backwoods racist morons.

Go strap on your mask and show that big round world how morally and intellectually superior you are.

Hell, Jim Bob, we're a bunch of inbred mouth breathers!

Old 05-26-2020, 08:27 PM

8,801 posts, read 10,236,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
good anecdotal evidence against my theory. Confirmation bias be damned.
Yeah well sorry he's not active on social media anymore. You would have been amused by his flat-earth content, maybe. Oh well.

Old 05-26-2020, 08:34 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Are there any pedophiles who aren't Biden supporters?
I understand all NAMBLA are voting for Biden as well as the rapists.
We already know the baby killers are voting for him.

And that is how the Democrat party, and thus Biden, wins elections. They cobble together a coalition of every perversion and form of sickness, degeneracy, and lawlessness and give it support in the party.

See O.P., two can play the game.

Old 05-27-2020, 07:06 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Are there any flat earthers who aren't also Trump supporters? I watched a documentary about flat earthers on netflix the other day (it was called Behind the Curve) and it struck me that most of the flat earth people being interviewed seemed like Trumpers.
"......seemed like Trumpers"

Liberals always presume themselves to be superior to others, regardless of whether it is true or not.

Old 05-27-2020, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"......seemed like Trumpers"

Liberals always presume themselves to be superior to others, regardless of whether it is true or not.

Always? Do liberals always presume themselves to be superior to others, or do non-liberals always have an inferiority complex? I don't think either is true, but its food for thought.

Now about those flat earthers - have you ever met one before and did you happen to find out their political leanings?

Old 05-27-2020, 11:56 AM

78,337 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Are there any flat earthers who aren't also Trump supporters? I watched a documentary about flat earthers on netflix the other day (it was called Behind the Curve) and it struck me that most of the flat earth people being interviewed seemed like Trumpers.
I personally find it sad that you're being serious and that you view a group of tens of millions of individuals as some sort of narrow stereotype.

It makes me question if your thought processes are any better than the flat earthers.

Old 05-27-2020, 12:03 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
I don't know very many "flat-earthers" (actually only one).. this guy thinks we are some floating domed disk in space, and that everything we are told is a lie... what is even more confusing about this guy is he deployed with me to the middle-east for Iraq1 (2003), and could easily see the fact that the earth is round, yet he insists that the earth is a flat domed disk... and he is a flaming extreme left liberal (wants communism, calls himself a anarchio-communist) and was/is a Bernie supporter( as of 2016)..he unfriended anyone who disagreed with him

Last edited by workingclasshero; 05-27-2020 at 12:11 PM..

Old 05-27-2020, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I don't know very many "flat-earthers" (actually only one).. this guy thinks we are some floating domed disk in space, and that everything we are told is a lie... what is even more confusing about this guy is he deployed with me to the middle-east for Iraq1 (2003), and could easily see the fact that the earth is round, yet he insists that the earth is a flat domed disk... and he is a flaming extreme left liberal (wants communism, calls himself a anarchio-communist) and was/is a Bernie supporter( as of 2016)..he unfriended anyone who disagreed with him

An anarcho-communist flat earther with military training. That's a little scary. Could be I am dead wrong about flat earthers being Trumpers. Perhaps they evade classification even.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies