Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 11:47 AM

1,031 posts, read 640,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What an unfounded stretch to think Inside Edition and the two words social justice can strongly influence the election in favor of Trump. What the people really want is relief from Trump. I seldom watch Inside Edition.

The media has to be highly selective and short in editing videos, in order to ensure there is plenty of time for commercials. Informing the viewer during what little of the video was shown that Floyd had lowered his own body should have been done.

The Electoral College isn't a scam. It's just a greatly outdated way to select a president.

People vote against the Democrats for not being anti-abortion, not pro-gun and being pro illegal immigrants more than anything else, rather than what has been cited by the starter of this thread. The act of all Democrat candidates for president raising their hands in favor of health care for immigrants did a hell of a lot of damage to the entire Democrat Party. Lots of people reason that it's more important to worry about taking care of our own citizens first, going back to President Trump and his desire to put America First.
the Electoral College is supposed to be directly contingent on the states population thru the census making it a defacto Democratic system but the fact is it's not

today someone that lives in Wyoming has around 3x the voting power as someone that lives in California or New York

That my friend is scamology 101

Conservatives do much more to support illegal populations then the liberal hippie Starbucks crowd

illegal labor is working for conservative Industries like construction and agriculture they're not working at Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 11:49 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,665,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
If someone can speak they can breathe!

did you know that?

It doesn't mean they're not on the verge of cardiac death however!!!!
Yet, the last time somebody said, "I can't breathe", he died. The other cop present at the scene should have known of that and said, "You better get your knee off him so we can get him in the car. He might have a bad health condition."

Old 05-29-2020, 11:49 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,094,185 times
Quote:
Trump is going to win by a fair margin in the upcoming 2020 election because of two words

social justice

You would think sjw idiots would have learned their lesson after the "basket of deplorables" comment

You know that famous comment were Hillary Clinton suggested that Trump supporters were inherently racist bigoted and homophobic

This foolish quip might have cost the woman the election

Even though a lot of trump supporters are absolute racists bigots and homophobes painting them all with the same brush is the dumbest thing you could possibly do because that will inspire people to vote against "political correctness" and that is a far more powerful rallying cry then what a great President Donald Trump could be

Just to make things 100% clear I despise Donald Trump and his predecessor dirty Ronnie Reagan who both simply claimed victory over an economy by deregulating it

That's the exact same thing as pulling all the filters out of a big machine and then acting like you did something because the machine runs faster and stronger than it did before you pulled all the filtration out of it... of course it's going to die in 1/3 of its normal service life but you'll be gone by then so who cares LOL

Both these men (trump/regan) are simply performers paraded in front of an audience to elicit a reaction

I can't stand dirty Donald or rotton Ronnie but the fact is you better get ready for another 4 years of Donald Trump because as the social media outrage explodes all over the internet Trump supporters will gather in their masses like never before to go to the polls and vote against the social media agenda

I can't believe I'm going to say this because I hate Donald Trump with every bone in my body but he's completely correct about the "fake news media" here Inside Edition GETS BUSTED showing you an edited video of The Gorge Floyd death

Inside Edition literally edited this video to hide the part of the video where George Floyd throws himself to the ground in an attempt to resist being put into the police cruiser in order to push the narrative that George Floyd was pinned to the ground without cause

@ 1 min the news actor says

"Several missing minuets go by without video"

LOL

BUSTED!!!!!!

* I believe George Floyd's tragic death was a result of police brutality but the police did have cause to pin him to the ground...just not so damn long

As someone with many years of arrest procedure experience I would have NEVER pinned someone down for so long and would have kept my knee on his shoulders never his neck

There is an old police adage that says: "if you can talk you can breathe"

Trouble is Floyd likely did not die from lack of oxygen...he likely died from other health problem much like poor Eric Garner

Police brutality is a terrible thing... the only thing worse is when a media Corporation literally puts out a propaganda video trying to incite people

WOW...INSIDE EDITION should be financially responsible for damages

https://youtu.be/oCb8gFRrJU0

.... there are literally dozens and dozens of videos online but very few of them show Floyd throwing himself to the ground in an attempt to resist arrest

By showing the public an EDITED video designed to trick them you are doing more damage to the country then you know

Is "the media" FAKE

They sure seem to be when they're talkin about these types of incidences so why should people believe them when they talk about Russian interference in our election???

Media FAIL

*boy who cried WOLF

Why are you like this?

Old 05-29-2020, 11:54 AM

@5min 19sec as Floyd reluctantly is walked across the street he throws himself to the ground just as the officers are trying to put him in the cruiser and begins fighting them

Why is this footage so minimized so edited and so un reported?

https://youtu.be/EKV7Mi9YUAQ

Old 05-29-2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Why are you like this?
Because I and thousands and thousands of other hardworking Americans who work in public safety are being displayed as murderous thugs

People need to analyze this footage for what it is and hold the media corporations who are actively trying to deceive the public accountable for the propaganda they're spouting

Old 05-29-2020, 12:00 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,994,958 times
Quote:
The fact is inside edition is the poster child but there are dozens and dozens of media Outlets that did the exact same thing

they edited the part of the video out that made the innocent black victim look 100% non combative

When the angry white men do their Recon they will be able to legitimately claim fake news

Why would anybody believe Russian interference in our elections when it's clear the media is lying to you about the black victim on the street in your backyard

I agree, our media has an agenda first for sure. It has been proven they will lie often.

But.................

Where is the link to the unedited video you keep mentioning?

Old 05-29-2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Yet, the last time somebody said, "I can't breathe", he died. The other cop present at the scene should have known of that and said, "You better get your knee off him so we can get him in the car. He might have a bad health condition."
Yes I couldn't agree more

the policeman that kept his knee pressed against a man who was clearly still and no longer resisting should be charged accordingly

I don't think he planned to kill that man but just like poor Eric Garner this was a terrible abuse of force that led to a man's death

People who work in public safety don't tell each other how to do their jobs when they're in the Heat of the Moment

Old 05-29-2020, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
I agree, our media has an agenda first for sure. It has been proven they will lie often.

But.................

Where is the link to the unedited video you keep mentioning?
Here you go...

resisting arrest 101

What a ridiculous situation where I literally have to highlight the portion of the video where Mr Floyd throws himself to the ground trying to resist the officers attempt to put him in the police car

What a ridiculously politically correct cluster bomb we're living in where the fake news media can't even tell the simple truth about a petty criminal and police brutality

Why would anybody believe complicated Russian involvement in our elections reports when we can't even get a simple story of police brutality correct?

https://youtu.be/WWWR4WOd0oI

Old 05-29-2020, 12:39 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,198,315 times
Our media has gone insane in their hatred.

Quote from Obama talking about the riots in Baltimore (Freddie Gray): "My understanding is you got some of the same organizers now going back into these communities to try to cleanup in the aftermath of a a handful of criminals and thugs who tore up the place."

Trump last night referring to the rioters: "These thugs are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd."

Twitter and CNN lost it's mind last night that Trump dared to use that term and labeled him a racist on air. Thugs was number 1 trending on twitter last night.

In this case, both Obama and Trump were right to use the term to describe looters and vandals. The media has lost it's way.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Our media has gone insane in their hatred.

Quote from Obama talking about the riots in Baltimore (Freddie Gray): "My understanding is you got some of the same organizers now going back into these communities to try to cleanup in the aftermath of a a handful of criminals and thugs who tore up the place."

Trump last night referring to the rioters: "These thugs are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd."

Twitter and CNN lost it's mind last night that Trump dared to use that term and labeled him a racist on air. Thugs was number 1 trending on twitter last night.

In this case, both Obama and Trump were right to use the term to describe looters and vandals. The media has lost it's way.
I don't think the media has a liberal bias or is consumed with hate

I believe they are simple propaganda prostitutes trying to rile up and incite people for a profit agenda

Black victim evil cop sells really well to the stupid middle-aged Housewives and adult children welfare bums living in their basement who have all kinds of disposable income because there's some angry man going to work everyday supporting these idiots

The media doesn't have a political agenda

they just want to sell this housewife and her adult son/welfare bums living in her basement swag/ merchandise and by getting them incited they get them clicking and that's their agenda

Who cares if you have to burn down a city or 2!!

As long as idiots with disposable income are clicking away at the ads on your propaganda ridden report its a win!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies