Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 02:00 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,029,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
understand what? that more white people are killed by the cops? it's the fake news media. 0.0000049% of black people are killed by the cops. yet when we turn on the news, black people are being "hunted."

When Lebron the flopping, loser, supposed goat is your source of information you're the exact type of person the media caters too.

6,073 posts, read 4,753,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
hello strawman.
you're the one just creating rambling out of thin air. at least my theories are made of straw.

Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
You are wrong. Whites ARE getting killed in disproportionately high numbers and for questionable reasons every bit as much as blacks. Stop getting your worldview from the mass media.
Well, EVERYONE can't be getting killed in disproportionately high numbers.

That doesn't make mathematical sense.

SOME people would have to be killed in disproportionately LOW numbers, to allow for the possibility that some populations are killed in disproportionately HIGH numbers.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:01 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I believe that you believe that blacks are inferior. I can demonstrate it by your reasoning. Do you accept the challenge of me demonstrating that you believe that blacks are inferior? Believing in the inferiority of blacks....is the root of racism. It is racism.

Will you answer some questions without diverting from those questions? You are certainly free to plead the fifth and avoid answering any questions. However, if you are so convinced that there is no real racism, the only thing that you can really demonstrate is that YOU are not racist. So lets start with you. Will you take the test of my questions?
Dear racist, black people commit more crimes in proportion to their population is a fact.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:04 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Practically the entire democrat party believes this to be true. Their policies scream it from the rooftops.
I take it that you are volunteering to answer some questions to see if you believe that blacks are inferior or not. Again, the questions that I will ask shows what a person think via deductive reasoning. For example. If you say that A = B. Then you also say that B = C. Then, deductively, you have stated that you believe that A = C. Now....you did not directly say that A = C.....but the other things you stated shows that, logically, you must also believe that A = C whether you say it or not.

Want to give it a go? Scared?

Old 05-29-2020, 02:06 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,753,297 times
Quote:
I take it that you are volunteering to answer some questions to see if you believe that blacks are inferior or not. Again, the questions that I will ask shows what a person think via deductive reasoning. For example. If you say that A = B. Then you also say that B = C. Then, deductively, you have stated that you believe that A = C. Now....you did not A = C.....but the other things you stated shows that, logically, you must also believe that A = C whether you say it or not.

Want to give it a go? Scared?
why would anyone want to give you a go at deductive reasoning. you don't even understand basic statistics.

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Dear racist, black people commit more crimes in proportion to their population is a fact.
Will you take the test?

2,078 posts, read 1,029,067 times
Quote:
Who asked you to care? Just like no one cares when a white guy gets killed by the police, no one cares what your opinion on the matter is either. That is the point.....white people don't seem to care about the behavior of the police. Black people....DO CARE. You are not black. Case closed.

White people do care but it seems we care more about total government crime such as completely ignoring constitutional rights of all law abiding citizens, blacks overwhelmingly support the democrats who are the ones who try to ban everything to make people in criminals but don't ever support any actual punishment. If they actually cared they would be in favor of reducing the power of the government.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:09 PM

2,074 posts, read 1,354,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Well, EVERYONE can't be getting killed in disproportionately high numbers.

That doesn't make mathematical sense.

SOME people would have to be killed in disproportionately LOW numbers, to allow for the possibility that some populations are killed in disproportionately HIGH numbers.

White people are far more likely to be killed by black people than the reverse

White people are far more likely to be a victim of violent crime by black person than the reverse

White people are far more likely to be killed by a police officer despite white people committing far less violent crime and having far less interactions with police than black people despite being far more larger part of the American population. The actual statistics and empirical data don't support what you and CNN are trying to tell us.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:09 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
We have no way of knowing that for sure, since those stats are based on data compiled by the very institutions that some think are biased.
Classic racism on display.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies