Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 02:45 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Yes....and why don't white people do something about single parent white homes? What is wrong with yaw? There are far more single parent white homes than black.
Because percentage wise it's half the black rate. If the black rate was down to the white rate the crime rate would drop tremendously. The poverty rate would drop too.
Make something else up as you deflect from what's important, excuse maker.

Quote:
However, why are white people only complaining about single parent black families and saying that is the root of crime, and lawlessness in the black community?
No ones saying that but you. Make something else up as you deflect from what's important, excuse maker.

Quote:
While white folks are asking themselves questions, how about white folks asking about why so many white women were the main beneficiaries of Affirmative Action,
Again you don't know what you talking about as you falsely play the race card. Explain how it helps white women more when it's a fact that white women have sued on the grounds that a less qualified minority got into college over them.
You wont even try but because someone told you and that fits your twisted agenda you accepted it as fact.
Quote:
while blacks, with twice the rate of unemployment and poverty, gets the blame for taking jobs away from white males, who have much lower unemployment and poverty rates than blacks?
Because it's about the best person for the job and not quotas based on skin color. Make something else up as you deflect from what's important, excuse maker.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
So, then its YOUR racism that led you to correct this error in my reasoning, while totally ignoring and not correcting the error in the OP's reasoning, which are also based upon raw numbers.
The person you are deceitfully calling racist, isn't displaying racism here. You are.

Quote:
Thanks for playing along.
It's not a game where you try to be right, it's called seeking the truth. You should try it instead of reaching for your false race card playing crutch.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:50 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because percentage wise it's half the black rate. If the black rate was down to the white rate the crime rate would drop tremendously. The poverty rate would drop too.
Make something else up as you deflect from what's important, excuse maker.

No ones saying that but you. Make something else up as you deflect from what's important, excuse maker.

Again you don't know what you talking about as you falsely play the race card. Explain how it helps white women more when it's a fact that white women have sued on the grounds that a less qualified minority got into college over them.

Because it's about the best person for the job and not quotas based on skin color. Make something else up as you deflect from what's important, excuse maker.

Why don't you go back and correct the OP for using raw numbers to make his points, instead of basing it on the percentage of the population?

Its because you are only looking to find flaws in what BLACK PEOPLE DO, while ignoring the SAME THINGS when white people do it!!!!!

This is what is meant when it is said that had Floyd been white....he would be living today. He would have been treated differently because he is white......just like you all came down on me hard, for using raw numbers, while letting the WHITE (presumably) OP do the same dam thing and you all did not say a dam thing to correct his flaw.

Thanks for playing and demonstrating what you are trying so hard to deny....LOL.

You guys are easy. If only you had read my post before you responded.....LOL. You were too busy salivating and drooling at the opportunity to put your KNEE on the NECK of my reasoning.....while letting the White OP do the same dam reasoning.....but he got no knee from white folks like you....

You have been outsmarted....and exposed.....once again....lol

Old 05-29-2020, 02:52 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
They are passive they were not born that way
Remember hitler youth
This is couch potato youth

Old 05-29-2020, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Why don't you go back and correct the OP for using raw numbers to make his points, instead of basing it on the percentage of the population?
Because the OP did it to make a point and that point flew right over your false race card playing head.

Quote:
Its because you are only looking to find flaws in what BLACK PEOPLE DO, while ignoring the SAME THINGS when white people do it!!!!!
Is that why I say children from single parent families, NO MATTER WHICH RACE, are much worse off? Your posts are deceitful and despicable.

Quote:
This is what is meant when it is said that had Floyd been white....he would be living today. He would have been treated differently because he is white......
No he wouldn't be and you have no proof. None. No statistics to back up what you say.

Quote:
just like you all came down on me hard, for using raw numbers, while letting the WHITE (presumably) OP do the same dam thing and you all did not say a dam thing to correct his flaw.
Because context matters. Not that you care about the truth.

Quote:
Thanks for playing and demonstrating what you are trying so hard to deny....LOL.
It's not a game and I am demonstrating that you don't care about the facts, you don't care about the truth and your posts are dishonest.

Quote:
You guys are easy.
You falsely play the race card while deflecting from the truth. Sleazy of you and everyone like you that thinks nothing of abandoning children. One of the lowest things anyone can do.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:57 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
I heard they have a virus in their brain.
But it can be cured with Lysol.

Old 05-29-2020, 03:00 PM

2,911 posts, read 1,359,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Police kill more white people than blacks by a far margin. Why don’t white people loot, riot and burn down their neighborhoods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Genetics and culture, in that order.
Not genetics. Culture only. American black and white culture.

Old 05-29-2020, 03:00 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because the OP did it to make a point and that point flew right over your false race card playing head.

Is that why I say children from single parent families, NO MATTER WHICH RACE, are much worse off? Your posts are deceitful and despicable.

No he wouldn't be and you have no proof. None. No statistics to back up what you say.

Because context matters. Not that you care about the truth.

It's not a game and I am demonstrating that you don't care about the facts, you don't care about the truth and your posts are dishonest.

You falsely play the race card while deflecting from the truth. Sleazy of you and everyone like you that thinks nothing of abandoning children. One of the lowest things anyone can do.

GIVE IT UP dude....game over. You have been exposed. You are fooling no one but yourself. You gave the white guy a pass and put your Knee on the neck of my reasoning....when we both did the same thing. Yes, I had a reason for what I did to....just like him....but you gave him the pass and me the KNEE. Double standard based upon race.

Old 05-29-2020, 03:03 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Police kill more white people than blacks by a far margin. Why don’t white people loot, riot and burn down their neighborhoods?

It's called respect for your community and your fellow man. A lot also has to do with ones upbringing.

Old 05-29-2020, 03:07 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
We have patience. We wait.
Yes white people only riot over silly stuff like sports and rock music concerts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ertozx2aJ9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scrIUhGUQuo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies