Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 09:39 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,396,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I'll concede that CNN would be willing do all of those things, but that doesn't seem like the case here. Think about it. If CNN set that up, wouldn't they have used white Trump supporters instead, to make it look like a Trump-instigated attack on the press? And why the Mexican flag? They pretend that latinos love them. Too many pieces don't fit the agendas they push.
We get it...liberals bad. Conservatives good. Pretty narrow minded world view you have.

Last edited by Astral_Weeks; 05-29-2020 at 09:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 09:40 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
This has nothing to do with Trump except for the fact that the PResident of the USA while the country is in chaos with multiple crisis, is choosing to retweet propaganda.

No words of trying to calm the storm, ease the unrest.....no words of wisdom -- stoking the flames, making it all about the politics.

Boy that will work well in a riot.

Can't fix stupid.

Old 05-29-2020, 09:56 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This has nothing to do with Trump except for the fact that the PResident of the USA while the country is in chaos with multiple crisis, is choosing to retweet propaganda.

No words of trying to calm the storm, ease the unrest.....no words of wisdom -- stoking the flames, making it all about the politics.

Can't fix stupid.
Lmao. No matter what Trump said, the riots would continue and Trump would be blamed

Old 05-29-2020, 10:04 PM

19,777 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

Can't fix stupid.
No- you can't fix stupid. And boy is he stupid. Dumb as a stump. Believe me, trust me. I'm the best at being stupid. I surround myself with only the best stupid people.....

Old 05-29-2020, 10:34 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Lmao. No matter what Trump said, the riots would continue and Trump would be blamed
Yeah but you trump puppets could at least pretend he had an ounce of humanity.

He doesn't.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:39 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,679 times
It would appear that the limp wristed leftist liberal media isn’t quite as popular nor held in the high esteem from the general population as the so-called “journalists” believed themselves to be

Everybody’s coming unglued.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:43 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,215,820 times
Wow... after seeing this speech, I have so much respect for the Atlanta mayor. I hope the message gets through. Everyone needs to hear it. Please, everyone. Watch the entire video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVs8JXqLPs8

Old 05-29-2020, 10:54 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
You people rejoicing are sick and twisted. This is my city under city siege and I'm heartbroken. And none of you monsters have enough brain cells to realize that all of Downtown was under attack. Over 20 businesses that were just reopening have been vandalized. Happy about that? All those people you've been clamoring about going back to work, can't now! What started as a REAL peaceful protest, turned horrific and dark. CNN just so happened to be on the path of the protest. But I see some chaos and destruction is acceptable to you, as long as you align with the end.

Foul and nasty, each and every one.
Every one that supports those vile animals out looting, rioting, burning homes and businesses IS foul, I agree. No question. I think people are commenting more on the irony of CNN being one of the very forums that are supporting and defending the animals. The people making those comments are not the ones defending the animals.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:58 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,794,600 times
The White Christian people who make this country run should have burned down CNN years ago.

Old 05-29-2020, 11:00 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Leftists are cannibalizing their own...and CNN is their OWN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies